BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

01-13-2020, 11:32 PM   #23
boomerang.e92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Wish this was in my price range. Fantastic looking car. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2020, 12:36 PM   #24
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuleshov77 View Post
Wish this was in my price range. Fantastic looking car. GLWS!
Thank you!

Le Mans Blue '09 BMW M3 Sedan - Current
Polar Silver '04 Porsche GT3 - Gone
Persian Blue '08 Lotus Exige S240 - Gone
Space Gray/Imola '08 BMW M Coupe - Gone
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #25
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep

Interest so far has just been from tire kickers which gets exhausting, so if I don't have a serious buyer by the end of this month I'm just going to keep the car and get some more enjoyment out of it.

My struggle is that while I love the S65 and the sounds it makes, I just need something more raw as a weekend-only car. If only BMW dropped the S65 into the Z4M chassis. I'd rather see this car go to someone who wants to enjoy it as is instead of me doing a bunch of mods to make the visceral experience closer to a Lotus Exige when I could just start off with another Exige and probably be happier

Last edited by kcdedric; 01-23-2020 at 07:14 PM..
Appreciate 1
      01-19-2020, 08:41 AM   #26
boomerang.e92
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdedric View Post
One final bump with a price drop to $38K "as is" or $34K with stock brakes & exhaust.

Interest so far has just been from tire kickers which gets exhausting, so if I don't have a serious buyer by the end of this month I'm just going to keep the car and get some more enjoyment out of it.

My struggle is that while I love the S65 and the sounds it makes, I just need something more raw as a weekend-only car. If only BMW dropped the S65 into the Z4M chassis. I'd rather see this car go to someone who wants to enjoy it as is instead of me doing a bunch of mods to make the visceral experience closer to a Lotus Exige when I could just start off with another Exige and probably be happier
you'll for sure regret selling it. I had one, sold it and now in the market for it again.. it's one of the best weekend cars a man can have imho.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #27
TriniBoy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1988 E30 325i, 2018 F80 M3

Quote:
One final bump with a price drop to $38K "as is" or $34K with stock brakes & exhaust.

PM Sent
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 07:11 PM   #28
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep

Well I had an emotional experience today that ultimately led to my decision to keep the car, so I've removed the original listing details.

I finally had a serious buyer for the car that was willing to meet my asking price after the PPI came back squeaky clean, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I was sitting inside the shop that was doing the PPI this morning when I heard them start up my car. I immediately leaned forward in my chair and watched the tech pull out of the lot for a test drive. This was the first time someone else drove my car since I've owned it. It was at that moment that something clicked for me and my heart started telling me not to sell the car. Fast forward to this afternoon after some more time to think about what happened and the buyer ready to make a deposit, I decided that now was not the time to let it go. The S65/M3 is a magical thing and because of the experience I had today I may not ever sell the car.

TL;DR if you don't actually need to sell the car then have a friend drive the car past you before listing it for sale to make sure you're ready to let it go.

Appreciate 5
      01-23-2020, 08:34 PM   #29
TriniBoy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1988 E30 325i, 2018 F80 M3

Don't blame ya!
Totally understand bud.

The search continues...

Appreciate 1
kcdedric742.50
      01-23-2020, 09:05 PM   #30
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniBoy View Post
Don't blame ya!
Totally understand bud.

The search continues...

Someone find this man a pristine 6MT LMB E92!

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 12:00 PM   #31
tigermack
OPN DIFF
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 10' E90 M3 6MT LB

Garage List
2010 M3  [0.00]
1995 BMW e36 325i  [7.91]
2006 BMW e90 330i  [8.34]
That's when you know you bought the right car.

Did you end up paying for the PPI??? hahaha.

Every time when my bro drive it, I am just watching it admiring the looks/sound til I can't hear it anymore even when he's out of sight.

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
https://www.instagram.com/tigermack
Appreciate 1
kcdedric742.50
      01-24-2020, 12:06 PM   #32
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
That's when you know you bought the right car.

Did you end up paying for the PPI??? hahaha.

Every time when my bro drive it, I am just watching it admiring the looks/sound til I can't hear it anymore even when he's out of sight.
Haha yes I reimbursed the buyer for the PPI. Cheaper to learn my lesson about keeping the car that way than to sell it and risk paying more later on for the same quality example.

Now I'm really curious to hear my car from the outside at full tilt. An external mic/video does no justice whatsoever. Also looking for a carbon airbox to spruce things up

Appreciate 1
tigermack474.50
      01-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #33
Frozen
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Frozen Red e92 ZCP

Quote:
Well I had an emotional experience today that ultimately led to my decision to keep the car, so I've removed the original listing details.

I finally had a serious buyer for the car that was willing to meet my asking price after the PPI came back squeaky clean, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I was sitting inside the shop that was doing the PPI this morning when I heard them start up my car. I immediately leaned forward in my chair and watched the tech pull out of the lot for a test drive. This was the first time someone else drove my car since I've owned it. It was at that moment that something clicked for me and my heart started telling me not to sell the car. Fast forward to this afternoon after some more time to think about what happened and the buyer ready to make a deposit, I decided that now was not the time to let it go. The S65/M3 is a magical thing and because of the experience I had today I may not ever sell the car.

TL;DR if you don't actually need to sell the car then have a friend drive the car past you before listing it for sale to make sure you're ready to let it go.
This caused me to tear up.
Appreciate 1
kcdedric742.50
      01-29-2020, 03:58 PM   #34
CravingBavaria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.67]
Quote:

I had my car at the dealer for some things about a month after I bought it (had it about 3 months now), and I watched one of the guys pull it away from the drop off and I was in awe. I'm like wait, that's how sexy it is?!?! I'm the second and last ever owner of my car. She'll be with me 'til I'm gone!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 02:32 PM   #35
anthr76
Rep
Drives: N/A

Ever decide to change your mind, you have a prospective buyer here
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 03:45 PM   #36
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingBavaria View Post
I had my car at the dealer for some things about a month after I bought it (had it about 3 months now), and I watched one of the guys pull it away from the drop off and I was in awe. I'm like wait, that's how sexy it is?!?! I'm the second and last ever owner of my car. She'll be with me 'til I'm gone!
I love it!

I definitely avoid letting other people to drive my cars. With the M3 I insisted that I be the one that pulled it on to the rack for the alignment and tire mounting. I know I can't get away with that everywhere but I'll always ask. Valet? Forget about it. If I'm going somewhere that requires valet parking I'll just take my Toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthr76 View Post
Ever decide to change your mind, you have a prospective buyer here

Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 04:45 PM   #37
CravingBavaria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.67]
Quote:
I love it!

I definitely avoid letting other people to drive my cars. With the M3 I insisted that I be the one that pulled it on to the rack for the alignment and tire mounting. I know I can't get away with that everywhere but I'll always ask. Valet? Forget about it. If I'm going somewhere that requires valet parking I'll just take my Toyota
LOL valet... Yea I prefer my car intact when I return from shopping
Appreciate 0