BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

06-18-2023, 11:43 AM   #23
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
Thanks for the explanation. Can you provide some examples what those non-default codings might be? Just curious.
There are occasionally misc coding items, I do not know the VO to change or if the VO actually puts defaults in.

Here are a few.

-Euro MDM on a US DSC module.
-Airbag delete ($RECA does most of it but not all since OC3 matt is US Only)
-8 button euro style radio button on headunit
-Brake Force Display stage 3
-Fuel tank warning to 1/6th, 1/8th etc.
-Comfort close windows with keyfob
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2023, 05:48 PM   #24
Redd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
There are occasionally misc coding items, I do not know the VO to change or if the VO actually puts defaults in.

Here are a few.

-Euro MDM on a US DSC module.
-Airbag delete ($RECA does most of it but not all since OC3 matt is US Only)
-8 button euro style radio button on headunit
-Brake Force Display stage 3
-Fuel tank warning to 1/6th, 1/8th etc.
-Comfort close windows with keyfob
Hmm... Thanks for that. I had fuel warning 1/8th coded previously. Let me see if that's still present now, or if I lost it when I VO coded SPBR.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2023, 05:51 PM   #25
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
Hmm... Thanks for that. I had fuel warning 1/8th coded previously. Let me see if that's still present now, or if I lost it when I VO coded SPBR.
probably still there.

The way Protools works, you add a new VO then default code the corresponding modules only. So for SPBR, it most likely only affects the MK60 DSC module and not the KOMBI a module.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2023, 08:32 PM   #26
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

unless it changes abs pulses, i'm not sure if any changes would be an improvement besides feel.
might be similar to what our "power" button does- it doesn't add power, but you get to full throttle with less pedal pressure. if all its doing is turning up the brake pressure, its not doing much.
      06-18-2023, 11:48 PM   #27
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
unless it changes abs pulses, i'm not sure if any changes would be an improvement besides feel.
might be similar to what our "power" button does- it doesn't add power, but you get to full throttle with less pedal pressure. if all its doing is turning up the brake pressure, its not doing much.
I hope to do a VO before/after read of DSC module on Saturday when I have time to fiddle. I suspect you are right though. I'm skeptical it will be beneficial on the track.
Appreciate 1
roastbeef11586.00
      06-19-2023, 04:26 AM   #28
omhl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model S / F82 M4 6MT

awesome Derbo. Let us know.

I have some stuff saved for DSC module and others. I find VO coding just annoying and i'd rather be in manual control over the parameters.
I am hoping the VO doesn't unlock new parameters in which I would then need to VO Code... just don't have time to potentially wipe my existing module coding that I did ages ago.

Biggest reason Redd, is that I want to know exactly what this VO Code is doing. Then looking up some definitions for the german parameters and their values (if its werte_xx).
If they got some werte values they could be further customized. And its important in order to get this thread more attention and analysis - testers.
Good find tho! surprise it took this long for someone to find it. Usually module coding research ends/fully navigating early on for the platform and most continue on to the binaries mappings (ECU) where most of the ROI/$ is.

I'm suspecting the values for:
hydraulic brake assist
brake standby
are changed

I'm looking into the DSC module via ncsdummy seems like there is a few WET options that sound pretty interesting to use for rainy track days. Maybe I'll look into that for fun next.]

A use case for this could potentially help out a lot of Porsche/AMG brembo users with their soft pedals - at least feeling wise (their MC/piston sizing/bias is still pretty off but better than nothing).

Last edited by omhl; 06-19-2023 at 04:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2023, 11:08 AM   #29
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omhl View Post
awesome Derbo. Let us know.

I have some stuff saved for DSC module and others. I find VO coding just annoying and i'd rather be in manual control over the parameters.
I am hoping the VO doesn't unlock new parameters in which I would then need to VO Code... just don't have time to potentially wipe my existing module coding that I did ages ago.

Biggest reason Redd, is that I want to know exactly what this VO Code is doing. Then looking up some definitions for the german parameters and their values (if its werte_xx).
If they got some werte values they could be further customized. And its important in order to get this thread more attention and analysis - testers.
Good find tho! surprise it took this long for someone to find it. Usually module coding research ends/fully navigating early on for the platform and most continue on to the binaries mappings (ECU) where most of the ROI/$ is.

I'm suspecting the values for:
hydraulic brake assist
brake standby
are changed

I'm looking into the DSC module via ncsdummy seems like there is a few WET options that sound pretty interesting to use for rainy track days. Maybe I'll look into that for fun next.]

A use case for this could potentially help out a lot of Porsche/AMG brembo users with their soft pedals - at least feeling wise (their MC/piston sizing/bias is still pretty off but better than nothing).

There really isn't much in the MK60 DSC module parameters for our cars. I am very curious what this VO actually does. I would rather code in the GTS pressure modules over this VO if I had BBK.

Code:
Generated with NCS Dummy version 0.6.10 — copyright © 2020 revtor

Output       : Module Functions
Chassis      : E89  (E81,E82,E84,E87,E88,E89,E90,E91,E92,E93)
Module       : MK60_M3.C08

FUNCTION KEYWORD          ADDRESS (LENGTH)   MASK         FUNCTION KEYWORD TRANSLATION                                                                                                OPTIONS
    PARAMETER KEYWORD         DATA               MASKED       PARAMETER KEYWORD TRANSLATION                                                                                           
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

DSC_Codierdaten           00300000 (12)                   Dynamic stability control (DSC) coding data                                                                                 
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
CHECKSUM                  00300000 (01)      FF           CHECKSUM                                                                                                                    
    grundcode_var             00                 00           basic code variable                                                                                                     PL2
M3_BAUART                 00300001 (01)      1F           M3 (3 SERIES) MODEL VARIANT                                                                                                 
    wert_00                   01                 01           value 00                                                                                                                
    wert_01                   00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                !(E92,E93)+!COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_02                   02                 02           value 02                                                                                                                
    wert_03                   03                 03           value 03                                                                                                                E92+!COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_04                   04                 04           value 04                                                                                                                E93+!COMPETITION_P
    wert_05                   05                 05           value 05                                                                                                                !(E92,E93)+COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_06                   06                 06           value 06                                                                                                                
    wert_07                   07                 07           value 07                                                                                                                
    wert_08                   08                 08           value 08                                                                                                                E92+COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_09                   09                 09           value 09                                                                                                                E93+COMPETITION_P
    wert_10                   0A                 0A           value 10                                                                                                                E92+MAN_UMF_GTS+!COMPETITION_P
    wert_11                   0B                 0B           value 11                                                                                                                !(E92,E93)+MAN_UMF_GTS
<UNBELEGT>                00300001 (01)      E0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                00                 00           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
DRUCKMODELL_HA            00300002 (01)      07           PRESSURE MODEL REAR AXLE                                                                                                    
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                !MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_01                   01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                MAN_UMF_GTS
DRUCKMODELL_VA            00300002 (01)      38           PRESSURE MODEL FRONT AXLE                                                                                                   
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                !MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_01                   01                 08           value 01                                                                                                                MAN_UMF_GTS
M3_GETRIEBE               00300002 (01)      C0           M3 (3 SERIES) TRANSMISSION                                                                                                  
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                !(DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL)
    wert_01                   02                 80           value 01                                                                                                                DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      01           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 01           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
M3_PRE_MSR                00300003 (01)      02           M3 (3 SERIES) PRE ENGINE DRAG-TORQUE CONTROL                                                                                
    aktiv                     00                 00           enabled                                                                                                                 !((DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL)+!M3DSC_CI_03,M3DSC_CI_03)
    nicht_aktiv               01                 02           not enabled                                                                                                             (DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL)+!M3DSC_CI_03,M3DSC_CI_03
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      04           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
RPA                       00300003 (01)      08           TIRE PUNCTURE WARNING (RPA)                                                                                                 
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             DIRECT_RDC
    aktiv                     01                 08           enabled                                                                                                                 !DIRECT_RDC
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      10           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      20           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 20           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
US_VEHICLE                00300003 (01)      40           USA VEHICLE                                                                                                                 
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             PL2
    aktiv                     01                 40           enabled                                                                                                                 
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 80           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_0     00300004 (01)      FF           M3 (3 SERIES) OVERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 0                                                                              
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                !(E90+(S65B40+US,S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS),(E92,E93)+S65B40)
    wert_01                   66                 66           value 01                                                                                                                E90+S65B40+US
    wert_02                   E6                 E6           value 02                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_03                   33                 33           value 03                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+US
    wert_04                   26                 26           value 04                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+!US
    wert_05                   7F                 7F           value 05                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+US
    wert_06                   E6                 E6           value 06                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_07                   E6                 E6           value 07                                                                                                                E90+S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2   00300005 (01)      FF           M3 (3 SERIES) OVERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 1 2 [DATA<128 ? COEFFICIENT=2.5+(DATA/64) : COEFFICIENT=2.5+((DATA-256)/64)]   
    wert_00                   E0                 E0           value 00                                                                                                                !(E90+(S65B40+US,S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS),(E92,E93)+S65B40)
    wert_01                   13                 13           value 01                                                                                                                E90+S65B40+US
    wert_02                   CD                 CD           value 02                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_03                   ED                 ED           value 03                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+US
    wert_04                   06                 06           value 04                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+!US
    wert_05                   40                 40           value 05                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+US
    wert_06                   CD                 CD           value 06                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_07                   CD                 CD           value 07                                                                                                                E90+S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
<UNBELEGT>                00300006 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                A6                 A6           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300007 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                80                 80           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300008 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                40                 40           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300009 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                03                 03           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300009 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                0B                 B0           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000A (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
DDS_PLUS                  0030000A (01)      10                                                                                                                                       
    aktiv                     01                 10           enabled                                                                                                                 
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             PL2
MDYNAMIC_MODE_USA         0030000A (01)      20           BMW M DYNAMIC MODE USA                                                                                                      
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             !US
    aktiv                     01                 20           enabled                                                                                                                 US
<UNBELEGT>                0030000A (01)      40           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000A (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000B (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                E5                 E5           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000C (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                E4                 E4           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
LENKWINKELKENNLINIE       0030000D (01)      07           STEERING ANGLE CHARACTERISTIC CURVE                                                                                         
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                E90+M3,!M3
    wert_01                   01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                
    wert_02                   02                 02           value 02                                                                                                                E92+M3
    wert_03                   02                 02           value 03                                                                                                                E93+M3
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      08           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 08           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      10           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 10           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      20           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      40           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 40           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
LAT_EBD                   0030000D (01)      80                                                                                                                                       
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             !(COMPETITION_P,E82+N54B30T0)
    aktiv                     01                 80           enabled                                                                                                                 COMPETITION_P,E82+N54B30T0
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      10           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      20           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000F (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300010 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300010 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300011 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300011 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                

DCC_Codierdaten           00300012 (0D)                   Dynamic cruise control (DCC) coding data                                                                                    
<UNBELEGT>                00300012 (01)      07           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300012 (01)      38           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300012 (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      07           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      38           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      40           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300014 (01)      3F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
MSA                       00300014 (01)      40           AUTOMATIC START/STOP (MSA)                                                                                                  
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             !CO2_MSA
    aktiv                     01                 40           enabled                                                                                                                 CO2_MSA
ABSCHALTBARKEIT_DSC       00300014 (01)      80           DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL (DSC) CAN SWITCH OFF                                                                              
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             SIXT
    aktiv                     01                 80           enabled                                                                                                                 !SIXT
<UNBELEGT>                00300015 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300016 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300017 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300018 (01)      7F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300018 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300019 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001A (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001B (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001C (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001D (01)      07           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001D (01)      38           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001D (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001E (01)      1F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001E (01)      60           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
POHO                      0030001E (01)      80                                                                                                                                       
    aktiv                     01                 80           enabled                                                                                                                 

ESM_Codierdaten           0030001F (11)                                                                                                                                               
<UNBELEGT>                0030001F (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300020 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300021 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300022 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300023 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300024 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300025 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300026 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300027 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300028 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300028 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300029 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002A (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002B (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002C (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002D (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002E (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002F (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                

SZL_Codierdaten           00300100 (01)                                                                                                                                               
<UNBELEGT>                00300100 (01)      7F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                07                 07           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300100 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2023, 11:11 AM   #30
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Non-M module:

Code:

Module       : MK60_87.C08

FUNCTION KEYWORD            ADDRESS (LENGTH)   MASK         FUNCTION KEYWORD TRANSLATION                                                                                                                               OPTIONS
    PARAMETER KEYWORD           DATA               MASKED       PARAMETER KEYWORD TRANSLATION                                                                                                                          
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

DSC_Codierdaten             00300000 (12)                   Dynamic stability control (DSC) coding data                                                                                                                
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
CHECKSUM                    00300000 (01)      FF           CHECKSUM                                                                                                                                                   
    grundcode_var               00                 00           basic code variable                                                                                                                                    PL2
C08_BAUART                  00300001 (01)      1F           MODEL VARIANT                                                                                                                                              
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E82,E84,E88,E89,E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B30,N52B25),N55B30,E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_01                     12                 12           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     09                 09           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+!M_SPORTFAHRWERK+UL+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30),E90+!M_SPORTFAHRWERK+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30)
    wert_03                     0D                 0D           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+M_SPORTFAHRWERK+UL+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30),E90+M_SPORTFAHRWERK+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30)
    wert_04                     0A                 0A           value 04                                                                                                                                               E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,M57D30)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30)
    wert_05                     0B                 0B           value 05                                                                                                                                               E92+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30)
    wert_06                     0C                 0C           value 06                                                                                                                                               E93+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N54B30)
C08_MOTOR_ART               00300001 (01)      E0           ENGINE TYPE                                                                                                                                                
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E82,E84,E88,E89,E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+(!ZYL6,N53B25),(E91+UL,E92)+N52B30,(E92,E93)+N52B25,N55B30
    wert_01                     02                 40           value 01                                                                                                                                               E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N53B30),E92+((N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E93+((N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
    wert_02                     01                 20           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30,N57D30,M57D30Y),E91+(M57D30,N57D30,M57D30Y),E92+(M57D30,N57D30,M57D30Y),E93+(M57D30,N57D30)
    wert_03                     03                 60           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+N54B30,E91+N54B30,E92+N54B30,E93+N54B30
C08_DRUCKMODELL_HA          00300002 (01)      07           PRESSURE MODEL REAR AXLE                                                                                                                                   
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E82,E84,E88,E89,E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30),N55B30,E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_01                     02                 02           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E90+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL),E90+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N52B30K+ML),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
    wert_02                     03                 03           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL),E90+(N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,M57D30),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K)+OL+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N53B30+UL,M57D30,N57D30,(N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+(M57D30,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+(M57D30,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)
C08_DRUCKMODELL_VA          00300002 (01)      38           PRESSURE MODEL FRONT AXLE                                                                                                                                  
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E82,E84,E88,E89,E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,N55B30,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30,N52B30K+OL+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG))
    wert_01                     01                 08           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     02                 10           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N53B30+UL,N52B25K+OL,M57D30+!UL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E90+((N52B25,M57D30,N52B30)+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B25+OL,(N52B30,N52B30K)+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E90+N52B25K+UL,E92+(N52B25K+UL,M57D30+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N53B30+OL),E93+(M57D30+UL,N53B30+UL,N52B30K+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E93+N52B25K+UL,E91+(N52B25+UL,M57D30+UL,N52B25+OL,N53B30+UL,N52B30K+ML,N52B30+OL,(M57D30+!UL,N52B30K+OL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E91+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL)
    wert_03                     03                 18           value 03                                                                                                                                               E92+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E90+((M57D30+!UL,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N57D30,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+((M57D30+!UL,N52B30K+OL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30+!UL),E93+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N53B30+OL,N54B30)
    wert_04                     04                 20           value 04                                                                                                                                               E93+(N52B25K+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
C08_GETRIEBE                00300002 (01)      C0           TRANSMISSION                                                                                                                                               
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               !SEQ_GETRIEBE+!AUTOMATIK
    wert_02                     01                 40           value 02                                                                                                                                               AUTOMATIK+!SEQ_GETRIEBE
    wert_03                     02                 80           value 03                                                                                                                                               SEQ_GETRIEBE+!AUTOMATIK
C08_BBV                     00300003 (01)      01           BRAKE PAD WEAR INDICATION                                                                                                                                  
    wert_01                     01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                                               !ONBREMBELVERANZ
    wert_02                     00                 00           value 02                                                                                                                                               ONBREMBELVERANZ
C08_PRE_MSR                 00300003 (01)      02           PRE ENGINE DRAG-TORQUE CONTROL                                                                                                                             
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_LUEFTER                 00300003 (01)      04                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     01                 04           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_RPA                     00300003 (01)      08           TIRE PUNCTURE WARNING (RPA)                                                                                                                                
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               DIRECT_RDC
    wert_02                     01                 08           value 02                                                                                                                                               !DIRECT_RDC
C08_CBC                     00300003 (01)      10           CORNERING BRAKE CONTROL (CBC)                                                                                                                              
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_SDR_CTC                 00300003 (01)      20                                                                                                                                                                      
C08_FLR                     00300003 (01)      40           ENGINE POWER REDUCTION (PREVENT BRAKE DISC OVERHEATING BY REDUCING ENGINE POWER)                                                                           
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               (E81,E82,E84,E88,E89)+!N55B30,(E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30))+!N55B30,N55B30
    wert_01                     01                 40           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,(N52B30,N53B30)+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+(N52B25K+OL+US,N53B30+UL+US,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL+US,N53B30+OL+US,N54B30)
    wert_02                     00                 00           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,M57D30+UL),E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,M57D30+UL),E92+(N52B25K+UL,M57D30+UL,N52B25K+OL+!US,N53B30+UL+!US,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30),E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL+!US,N53B30+OL+!US)
C08_PRE_USC                 00300003 (01)      80           PRE UNDERSTEER CONTROL                                                                                                                                     
C08_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_0      00300004 (01)      FF           OVERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 0                                                                                                                           
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               (E81,E82,E84,E88,E89)+!N55B30,(E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30))+!N55B30,N55B30
    wert_01                     F3                 F3           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     13                 13           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL),E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N53B30+UL)
    wert_03                     0D                 0D           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E91+(M57D30+UL,N52B30K+ML),E92+(M57D30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E93+M57D30+UL
    wert_04                     06                 06           value 04                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL),E91+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+!UL),E92+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL),E93+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL)
    wert_05                     F7                 F7           value 05                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+(M57D30Y,N54B30),E92+(M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+N54B30
    wert_06                     00                 00           value 06                                                                                                                                               E93+(N52B25K+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
C08_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2    00300005 (01)      FF           OVERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 1 2 [DATA<128 ? COEFFICIENT=2.5+(DATA/64) : COEFFICIENT=2.5+((DATA-256)/64)]                                                
    wert_01                     BA                 BA           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     FA                 FA           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL)+!NUTZLAST_HOCH,N52B30+UL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH,N53B30+UL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N53B30+UL)
    wert_03                     ED                 ED           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL)+NUTZLAST_HOCH,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E91+((M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N52B30+OL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH,N52B30K+OL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH,N53B30+!UL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH),E92+(M57D30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E93+(N52B25K+OL,M57D30+UL)
    wert_04                     E0                 E0           value 04                                                                                                                                               E90+((M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+!(BEHOERDENFZG,NUTZLAST_HOCH),(N52B30+OL,N53B30+OL,N52B30K+OL)+!NUTZLAST_HOCH),E92+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL),E93+(N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL)
    wert_05                     D2                 D2           value 05                                                                                                                                               E90+((N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL)+NUTZLAST_HOCH,(M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),M57D30Y,N54B30),E92+(M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+N54B30
    wert_06                     00                 00           value 06                                                                                                                                               E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,N52B25+OL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH,N52B25K+OL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH,N53B30+UL+!NUTZLAST_HOCH)
    wert_07                     F3                 F3           value 07                                                                                                                                               E91+(M57D30+UL,N52B25+OL+NUTZLAST_HOCH,N52B25K+OL+NUTZLAST_HOCH,N53B30+UL+NUTZLAST_HOCH,N52B30K+ML)
    wert_08                     D4                 D4           value 08                                                                                                                                               E91+((M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),(N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+!UL)+NUTZLAST_HOCH,M57D30Y,N54B30)
C08_UNTERSTEUERN_MUE_0      00300006 (01)      FF           UNDERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 0                                                                                                                          
    wert_01                     A6                 A6           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_UNTERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2    00300007 (01)      FF           UNDERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 1 2 [DATA<128 ? COEFFICIENT=2.5+(DATA/64) : COEFFICIENT=2.5+((DATA-256)/64)]                                               
    wert_01                     80                 80           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_UNTERSTEUERSCHWELLE     00300008 (01)      FF           UNDERSTEER THRESHOLD                                                                                                                                       
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E88,E82,E84,E89,N55B30,(E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+(N52B25+OL+!AFS,N52B30+UL),(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30))+!N55B30,E90+N52B30K+ML+AFS
    wert_01                     0D                 0D           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)+!AFS
    wert_02                     13                 13           value 02                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)+AFS,E90+AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,(N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+AFS+((N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+AFS+((N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+AFS+((N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30)
    wert_03                     06                 06           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+!AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+!AFS+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+!AFS+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+!AFS+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N54B30)
C08_GMR_MAX_LIMIT_SCHRAEG   00300009 (01)      0F                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_GMR_MIN_LIMIT_SCHRAEG   00300009 (01)      F0                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     0B                 B0           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_DELTA_PSI_BETA_LIMIT    0030000A (01)      0F           DELTA-PSI-BETA LIMIT CORRECTION                                                                                                                            
    wert_01                     03                 03           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     04                 04           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N51B30,N54B30),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)
    wert_03                     05                 05           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y),E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y),E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y),E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)
C08_AFS                     0030000A (01)      30           ACTIVE FRONT STEERING (AFS)                                                                                                                                
    wert_01                     03                 30           value 01                                                                                                                                               AFS
    wert_02                     00                 00           value 02                                                                                                                                               !AFS
C08_DF_DIR                  0030000A (01)      40           ROTATION DIRECTION DETECTION REAR AXLE                                                                                                                     
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E90+(M57D30,((N52B25,N52B25K)+OL,(N52B30,N53B30)+UL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N57D30,(N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N54B30)
    wert_02                     01                 40           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,((N52B25,N52B25K)+OL,(N52B30,N53B30)+UL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
<UNBELEGT>                  0030000A (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                                               
    <initwert>                  00                 00           <initvalue>                                                                                                                                            
C08_MIN_DRUCKAUFBAU_GRAD    0030000B (01)      FF                                                                                                                                                                      
C08_DBC_MIN_AUSLOESEDRUCK   0030000C (01)      FF           DYNAMIC BRAKE CONTROL (DBC) MINIMIUM RELEASE PRESSURE                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     E4                 E4           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_LENKWINKELKENNLINIE     0030000D (01)      07           STEERING ANGLE CHARACTERISTIC CURVE                                                                                                                        
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+!AFS+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     03                 03           value 02                                                                                                                                               E87+AFS+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_03                     01                 01           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+!AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+!AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+!AFS+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+!AFS+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N54B30)
    wert_04                     02                 02           value 04                                                                                                                                               E91+AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,E91+AFS+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30+!UL),E90+AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,E90+AFS+((N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E92+AFS+((N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+AFS+((N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30)
C08_SST                     0030000D (01)      08           SOFT-STOP (SMOOTHEN STOPPING BY RELEASING BRAKE PRESSURE AT END OF BRAKING CYCLE)                                                                          
    wert_01                     01                 08           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_BB_RAB                  0030000D (01)      10                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     01                 10           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_TB_BDD                  0030000D (01)      20           BRAKE DISC DRYING (REMOVE MOISTURE BY LIGHTLY APPLYING THE BRAKES IN WET CONDITIONS)                                                                       
    wert_01                     01                 20           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_AFH_HSA                 0030000D (01)      40                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     01                 40           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_FBS                     0030000D (01)      80           BRAKE FADING COMPENSATION (MAINTAINS PEDAL FEEL BY GRADUALLY INCREASING BRAKING PRESSURE)                                                                  
    wert_01                     01                 80           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_GMK                     0030000E (01)      0F           YAW MOMENT COMPENSATION                                                                                                                                    
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               !(E8X+!E87)+!AFS,E87+AFS+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30),N55B30,E8X+!E87+!N55B30
    wert_01                     02                 02           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+AFS+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     00                 00           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+AFS+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+AFS+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+AFS+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N54B30)
C08_ASL                     0030000E (01)      10           TRAILER STABILISATION CONTROL (ASL)                                                                                                                        
    wert_01                     01                 10           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_GMB                     0030000E (01)      20                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     01                 20           value 01                                                                                                                                               PL2
C08_RPA_SCHWELLE            0030000E (01)      C0           TIRE PUNCTURE WARNING (RPA) THRESHOLD                                                                                                                      
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               !(E87+!DIRECT_RDC)
    wert_01                     01                 40           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+!DIRECT_RDC
C08_HSA                     0030000F (01)      FF           START-OFF ASSISTANT (PREVENTS ROLLING BACK WHEN STARTING OFF ON SLOPES BY LIGHTLY HOLDING THE BRAKES FOR 2 MORE SECONDS AFTER RELEASING THE BRAKE PEDAL)   
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               (E81,E82,E84,E88,E89)+!SEQ_GETRIEBE+!N55B30,(E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E91+M57D30Y+!AUTOMATIK,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30),N55B30)+!SEQ_GETRIEBE,SEQ_GETRIEBE,E87+!((N52B30,N52B30K+OL)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),N52B30+AUTOMATIK,N52B30K+OL+AUTOMATIK),E90+M57D30Y+!AUTOMATIK,E92+M57D30Y+!AUTOMATIK
    wert_01                     57                 57           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),N52B30+AUTOMATIK,N52B30K+OL+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),N52B30K+OL+AUTOMATIK),E90+((M57D30+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30,N52B30)+OL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),(N52B30+OL,N54B30)+AUTOMATIK),E91+((M57D30+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30,N53B30+!UL)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),(N52B30+OL,N54B30)+AUTOMATIK),E92+((M57D30+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),N54B30+AUTOMATIK),E93+((M57D30+UL,(N52B25K,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N54B30)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),N54B30+AUTOMATIK)
    wert_02                     C7                 C7           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25,N52B25K)+UL+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+(N52B25+UL+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),N52B25K+UL+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE)),E92+N52B25K+UL+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+N52B25K+UL+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE)
    wert_03                     2F                 2F           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+UL+AUTOMATIK,N52B25K+UL+AUTOMATIK),E91+(N52B25+UL+AUTOMATIK,N52B25K+UL+AUTOMATIK),E92+N52B25K+UL+AUTOMATIK,E93+N52B25K+UL+AUTOMATIK
    wert_04                     6F                 6F           value 04                                                                                                                                               (E90,E91,E92,E93)+(M57D30+UL+AUTOMATIK,M57D30+!UL+AUTOMATIK,N57D30+AUTOMATIK)
    wert_05                     B7                 B7           value 05                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y)+AUTOMATIK,E91+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N53B30)+AUTOMATIK,E92+(N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y)+AUTOMATIK,E93+(N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL)+AUTOMATIK
    wert_06                     87                 87           value 06                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+(N53B30+UL,N52B30K+ML)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE)
C08_BBV_KORR_VA             00300010 (01)      0F           BRAKE PAD WEAR COMPENSATION FRONT AXLE                                                                                                                     
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E82,E88,E89,E84,N55B30,E9X+!ZYL6,E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K),E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B25+OL,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30)
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K)
    wert_02                     0D                 0D           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K,M57D30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E92+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+(N52B25K,M57D30,N53B30,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N54B30)
C08_BBV_KORR_HA             00300010 (01)      F0           BRAKE PAD WEAR COMPENSATION REAR AXLE                                                                                                                      
C08_GMK_ECBA_VA             00300011 (01)      0F           YAW MOMENT COMPENSATION EFFECTIVE FRICTION RADIUS FRONT AXLE [RADIUS_MM=DATA*3]                                                                            
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               (E81,E82,E84,E88,E89)+!N55B30,(E9X+!ZYL6,E87+!(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30))+!N55B30,N55B30
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E90+((N52B30+OL,M57D30+!UL,N52B30K+OL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),M57D30+UL,((N52B25,N52B25K)+OL,(N52B30,N53B30)+UL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K)+OL+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),(M57D30,N53B30)+UL,(M57D30+!UL,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL,(N52B30,N52B30K)+OL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E92+(M57D30+UL,N52B25K+OL+!BREMSLAND,N53B30+UL,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL),E93+(M57D30+UL,N53B30+UL,N52B30K+OL)
    wert_02                     0B                 0B           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25+UL,(N52B25+OL,N52B30+UL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N52B30K+ML),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL+BREMSLAND,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
    wert_03                     0E                 0E           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(N52B25K+UL,(N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E91+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E93+N52B25K+UL
    wert_04                     03                 03           value 04                                                                                                                                               E90+((M57D30+!UL,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N57D30,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+((M57D30+!UL,N52B30+OL,N52B30K+OL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30+!UL),E92+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+(M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N53B30+OL,N54B30)
    wert_05                     0D                 0D           value 05                                                                                                                                               E93+(N52B25K+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
C08_GMK_ECBA_HA             00300011 (01)      F0           YAW MOMENT COMPENSATION EFFECTIVE FRICTION RADIUS REAR AXLE [RADIUS_MM=DATA*3]                                                                             
    wert_01                     0D                 D0           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+(N52B30,N52B30K+OL),E90+((N52B25,N52B25K)+UL,((N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B25)+OL)+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E91+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL,N52B30K+ML,(N52B25,N52B25K)+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
    wert_02                     02                 20           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,((N52B25,N52B25K)+OL,(N52B30,N53B30)+UL)+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),M57D30+!UL,N57D30,(N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E91+((M57D30,N53B30)+UL,N57D30,(N52B30,N52B30K)+OL+!(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG),M57D30Y,N54B30,N53B30),E91+(M57D30+!UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL+(NUTZLAST_HOCH,BEHOERDENFZG)),E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,M57D30Y,N54B30),E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)

DCC_Codierdaten             00300012 (09)                   Dynamic cruise control (DCC) coding data                                                                                                                   
C08_VERZOEG_POS_FEIN        00300012 (01)      07           ACCELERATION RATE FOR SMALL TARGET SPEED INCREMENT [DATA<128 ? ACCELERATION_M/S^2=DATA/10 : DECELERATION_M/S^2=(-DATA+256)/10]                             
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               !D_GESCHW_REG
    wert_02                     04                 04           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_VERZOEG_POS_GROB        00300012 (01)      38           ACCELERATION RATE FOR LARGE TARGET SPEED INCREMENT [DATA<128 ? ACCELERATION_M/S^2=DATA/10 : DECELERATION_M/S^2=(-DATA+256)/10]                             
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               !D_GESCHW_REG
    wert_02                     05                 28           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_ECBA_DCC                00300012 (01)      C0           ELECTRONIC CONTROL BRAKE ACTUATION (ECBA)                                                                                                                  
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               !(D_GESCHW_REG,ACC)
    wert_02                     01                 40           value 02                                                                                                                                               ACC
    wert_03                     02                 80           value 03                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_VERZOEG_NEG_FEIN        00300013 (01)      07           DECELERATION RATE FOR SMALL TARGET SPEED DECREMENT [DATA<128 ? ACCELERATION_M/S^2=DATA/10 : DECELERATION_M/S^2=(-DATA+256)/10]                             
    wert_02                     02                 02           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_VERZOEG_NEG_GROB        00300013 (01)      38           DECELERATION RATE FOR LARGE TARGET SPEED DECREMENT [DATA<128 ? ACCELERATION_M/S^2=DATA/10 : DECELERATION_M/S^2=(-DATA+256)/10]                             
    wert_02                     06                 30           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_V_EINHEIT               00300013 (01)      40           SPEED UNIT [DATA=0: KILOMETERS PER HOUR, DATA=1: MILES PER HOUR]                                                                                           
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               KM_TACHO
    wert_02                     01                 40           value 02                                                                                                                                               !KM_TACHO
C08_SCHUBABSCHALTUNG        00300013 (01)      80           DECELERATION FUEL CUT-OFF [WERT_00: DISABLED, WERT_01: ENABLED]                                                                                            
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               AUTOMATIK+(N51,N52B25K,N52B30K)
    wert_02                     01                 80           value 02                                                                                                                                               !(AUTOMATIK+(N51,N52B25K,N52B30K))
C08_FZG_MASSE               00300014 (01)      FF           VEHICLE WEIGHT [WEIGHT_KG=DATA*100]                                                                                                                        
    wert_02                     06                 06           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_MOTOR_LEISTUNG_MAX      00300015 (01)      FF           MAXIMUM ENGINE POWER [POWER_KW=DATA*1000]                                                                                                                  
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               E81,E82,E84,E88,E89,E9X+!ZYL6,E9X+N53B25,E9X+!D_GESCHW_REG,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30),N55B30,E87+!((N52B30,N52B30K)+D_GESCHW_REG)
    wert_01                     73                 73           value 01                                                                                                                                               E87+N52B30+D_GESCHW_REG
    wert_02                     78                 78           value 02                                                                                                                                               E87+N52B30K+OL+D_GESCHW_REG,E90+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL),E91+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B30K+OL,N53B30+!UL),E92+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL),E93+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL)
    wert_03                     32                 32           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL),E91+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B25+UL,N52B25K+UL),E92+D_GESCHW_REG+N52B25K+UL,E93+D_GESCHW_REG+N52B25K+UL
    wert_04                     3C                 3C           value 04                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+UL,E91+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+UL,E92+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+UL,E93+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+UL
    wert_05                     50                 50           value 05                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N52B30+UL,N53B30+UL),E91+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B25+OL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL),E92+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL),E93+D_GESCHW_REG+(N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL)
    wert_06                     5C                 5C           value 06                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+(N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E91+D_GESCHW_REG+N52B30K+ML,E92+D_GESCHW_REG+(N51B30,N52B30K+ML),E93+D_GESCHW_REG+(N51B30,N52B30K+ML)
    wert_07                     5A                 5A           value 07                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+!UL,E91+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+!UL,E92+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+!UL,E93+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30+!UL
    wert_08                     64                 64           value 08                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+N57D30,E91+D_GESCHW_REG+N57D30,E92+D_GESCHW_REG+N57D30,E93+D_GESCHW_REG+N57D30
    wert_09                     6E                 6E           value 09                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+N52B30+OL,E91+D_GESCHW_REG+N52B30+OL
    wert_10                     82                 82           value 10                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30Y,E91+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30Y,E92+D_GESCHW_REG+M57D30Y
    wert_11                     91                 91           value 11                                                                                                                                               E90+D_GESCHW_REG+N54B30,E91+D_GESCHW_REG+N54B30,E92+D_GESCHW_REG+N54B30,E93+D_GESCHW_REG+N54B30
C08_MOTOR_SCHLEPP_P         00300016 (01)      FF                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               (E81,E82,E88,E89,E87,E9X+!ZYL6)+!SEQ_GETRIEBE,N43B20K0,SEQ_GETRIEBE,E84,E9X+ZYL6+!D_GESCHW_REG+!N55B30,N55B30+!(E82,E88,E89),(E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30))+!SEQ_GETRIEBE
    wert_01                     0E                 0E           value 01                                                                                                                                               E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK
    wert_02                     FF                 FF           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE)
    wert_03                     11                 11           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK
C08_SETZ_V_MAX              00300017 (01)      FF           CRUISE CONTROL MAXIMUM TARGET SPEED [SPEED_KM/H_MPH=DATA] (LINKED TO [C08_V_EINHEIT])                                                                      
    wert_02                     FA                 FA           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG+KM_TACHO
    wert_03                     9B                 9B           value 03                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG+!KM_TACHO
C08_IPM_MAX_P_RES           00300018 (01)      7F           MAXIMUM ENGINE POWER RESERVE FOR INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENT [PERCENTAGE_%=DATA]                                                                          
    wert_02                     28                 28           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_CSC_DYNAMIC             00300018 (01)      80                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_02                     01                 80           value 02                                                                                                                                               D_GESCHW_REG
C08_BERGAB_GERASTET         00300019 (01)      3F                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_00                     00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                                               (E81,E82,E88,E89,E87,E9X+!ZYL6)+!SEQ_GETRIEBE,N43B20K0,SEQ_GETRIEBE,E84,E9X+ZYL6+!D_GESCHW_REG+!N55B30,N55B30+!(E82,E88,E89),(E9X+N53B25,E91+N52B30+UL,(E92,E93)+(N52B25,N52B30))+!SEQ_GETRIEBE
    wert_01                     0B                 0B           value 01                                                                                                                                               E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N51B30,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N51B30,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK
    wert_02                     00                 00           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE)
    wert_03                     09                 09           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK
<UNBELEGT>                  00300019 (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                                               
C08_BERGAB_KENNEN           0030001A (01)      3F                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     0B                 0B           value 01                                                                                                                                               E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E90+((N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K,N53B30)+OL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25K,N52B25,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+((N52B25,N52B25K,N53B30)+UL,(N52B25,N52B25K,N52B30,N52B30K)+OL,N52B30K+ML,N54B30,N53B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(N52B25K+UL,N52B25K+OL,N53B30+UL,N51B30,N52B30K+ML,N52B30K+OL,N53B30+OL,N54B30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK
    wert_02                     00                 00           value 02                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE),E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+D_GESCHW_REG+!(AUTOMATIK,SEQ_GETRIEBE)
    wert_03                     09                 09           value 03                                                                                                                                               E90+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E91+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E92+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30,M57D30Y)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK,E93+(M57D30+UL,M57D30+!UL,N57D30)+D_GESCHW_REG+AUTOMATIK
<UNBELEGT>                  0030001A (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                                               

SZL_Codierdaten             00300100 (01)                                                                                                                                                                              
SZL                         00300100 (01)      7F                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                                               
    wert_02                     02                 02           value 02                                                                                                                                               E8X+!AFS
    wert_04                     04                 04           value 04                                                                                                                                               E8X+AFS+!DSC_CI_07
    wert_05                     05                 05           value 05                                                                                                                                               E9X+!AFS
    wert_06                     06                 06           value 06                                                                                                                                               
    wert_07                     07                 07           value 07                                                                                                                                               (E8X+DSC_CI_07,E9X)+AFS
C8                          00300100 (01)      80                                                                                                                                                                      
    wert_01                     00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                                               !(BDSC_CI_0B+ALLRAD,E90+MAERZ06+CKD_CHINA+!ALLRAD)
    wert_02                     01                 80           value 02                                                                                                                                               BDSC_CI_0B+ALLRAD,E90+MAERZ06+CKD_CHINA+!ALLRAD
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2023, 10:10 AM   #31
sergbaja5t
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92-M3 Comp

Quote:
Yes please test and report back.
My findings. I performed a brake upgrade last week(Brembos/rotors) and drove around for a couple days before performing the coding change. I did the coding change, and at first didn't see an immediate change. After I completed a drive cycle, i definitely notice a change in brake character. A stiffer pedal, easy to modulate and control, and change in abs reaction, especially in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2023, 01:49 PM   #32
omhl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

You're right. I was looking at the DSC_ wrong module

So we are thinking the wert_00 for the front and rear pressure models.
That's the only thing I could see the VO changing compensating for.

Reference GTS setup in case people reading don't know
IIRC 378mm front rotors. 6 piston front 4 piston rear

the hex values theres have no reference over so im guessing we just have two settings to choose on.

Some additional info: http://spool+street.com/threads/cust...gs.7954/page-3
remove "+"
( why is this censored?)"

DRUCKMODELL_HA 00300002 (01) 07 PRESSURE MODEL REAR AXLE
wert_00 00 00 value 00 !MAN_UMF_GTS
wert_01 01 01 value 01 MAN_UMF_GTS
DRUCKMODELL_VA 00300002 (01) 38 PRESSURE MODEL FRONT AXLE
wert_01 01 08 value 01

Quote:
There really isn't much in the MK60 DSC module parameters for our cars. I am very curious what this VO actually does. I would rather code in the GTS pressure modules over this VO if I had BBK.

Code:

Module       : MK60_M3.C08

FUNCTION KEYWORD          ADDRESS (LENGTH)   MASK         FUNCTION KEYWORD TRANSLATION                                                                                                OPTIONS
    PARAMETER KEYWORD         DATA               MASKED       PARAMETER KEYWORD TRANSLATION                                                                                           

DSC_Codierdaten           00300000 (12)                   Dynamic stability control (DSC) coding data                                                                                 
CHECKSUM                  00300000 (01)      FF           CHECKSUM                                                                                                                    
    grundcode_var             00                 00           basic code variable                                                                                                     PL2
M3_BAUART                 00300001 (01)      1F           M3 (3 SERIES) MODEL VARIANT                                                                                                 
    wert_00                   01                 01           value 00                                                                                                                
    wert_01                   00                 00           value 01                                                                                                                !(E92,E93)+!COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_02                   02                 02           value 02                                                                                                                
    wert_03                   03                 03           value 03                                                                                                                E92+!COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_04                   04                 04           value 04                                                                                                                E93+!COMPETITION_P
    wert_05                   05                 05           value 05                                                                                                                !(E92,E93)+COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_06                   06                 06           value 06                                                                                                                
    wert_07                   07                 07           value 07                                                                                                                
    wert_08                   08                 08           value 08                                                                                                                E92+COMPETITION_P+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_09                   09                 09           value 09                                                                                                                E93+COMPETITION_P
    wert_10                   0A                 0A           value 10                                                                                                                E92+MAN_UMF_GTS+!COMPETITION_P
    wert_11                   0B                 0B           value 11                                                                                                                !(E92,E93)+MAN_UMF_GTS
<UNBELEGT>                00300001 (01)      E0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
DRUCKMODELL_HA            00300002 (01)      07           PRESSURE MODEL REAR AXLE                                                                                                    
    wert_01                   01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                MAN_UMF_GTS
DRUCKMODELL_VA            00300002 (01)      38           PRESSURE MODEL FRONT AXLE                                                                                                   
    wert_01                   01                 08           value 01                                                                                                                MAN_UMF_GTS
M3_GETRIEBE               00300002 (01)      C0           M3 (3 SERIES) TRANSMISSION                                                                                                  
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                !(DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL)
    wert_01                   02                 80           value 01                                                                                                                DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      01           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 01           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
M3_PRE_MSR                00300003 (01)      02           M3 (3 SERIES) PRE ENGINE DRAG-TORQUE CONTROL                                                                                
    aktiv                     00                 00           enabled                                                                                                                 !((DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL)+!M3DSC_CI_03,M3DSC_CI_03)
    nicht_aktiv               01                 02           not enabled                                                                                                             (DOPPEL_KUPPEL,M_DOPPEL_KUPPEL)+!M3DSC_CI_03,M3DSC_CI_03
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      04           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
RPA                       00300003 (01)      08           TIRE PUNCTURE WARNING (RPA)                                                                                                 
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             DIRECT_RDC
    aktiv                     01                 08           enabled                                                                                                                 !DIRECT_RDC
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      10           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      20           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
US_VEHICLE                00300003 (01)      40           USA VEHICLE                                                                                                                 
    aktiv                     01                 40           enabled                                                                                                                 
<UNBELEGT>                00300003 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 80           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_0     00300004 (01)      FF           M3 (3 SERIES) OVERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 0                                                                              
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                !(E90+(S65B40+US,S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS),(E92,E93)+S65B40)
    wert_01                   66                 66           value 01                                                                                                                E90+S65B40+US
    wert_02                   E6                 E6           value 02                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_03                   33                 33           value 03                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+US
    wert_04                   26                 26           value 04                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+!US
    wert_05                   7F                 7F           value 05                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+US
    wert_06                   E6                 E6           value 06                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_07                   E6                 E6           value 07                                                                                                                E90+S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2   00300005 (01)      FF           M3 (3 SERIES) OVERSTEER FRICTION COEFFICIENT 1 2 [DATA<128 ? COEFFICIENT=2.5+(DATA/64) : COEFFICIENT=2.5+((DATA-256)/64)]   
    wert_00                   E0                 E0           value 00                                                                                                                !(E90+(S65B40+US,S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS),(E92,E93)+S65B40)
    wert_01                   13                 13           value 01                                                                                                                E90+S65B40+US
    wert_02                   CD                 CD           value 02                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+!MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_03                   ED                 ED           value 03                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+US
    wert_04                   06                 06           value 04                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+!US
    wert_05                   40                 40           value 05                                                                                                                E93+S65B40+US
    wert_06                   CD                 CD           value 06                                                                                                                E92+S65B40+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
    wert_07                   CD                 CD           value 07                                                                                                                E90+S65B44+!US+MAN_UMF_GTS
<UNBELEGT>                00300006 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                A6                 A6           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300007 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                80                 80           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300008 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                40                 40           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300009 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300009 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                0B                 B0           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000A (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
DDS_PLUS                  0030000A (01)      10                                                                                                                                       
    aktiv                     01                 10           enabled                                                                                                                 
MDYNAMIC_MODE_USA         0030000A (01)      20           BMW M DYNAMIC MODE USA                                                                                                      
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             !US
    aktiv                     01                 20           enabled                                                                                                                 US
<UNBELEGT>                0030000A (01)      40           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000A (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000B (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                E5                 E5           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000C (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                E4                 E4           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
LENKWINKELKENNLINIE       0030000D (01)      07           STEERING ANGLE CHARACTERISTIC CURVE                                                                                         
    wert_00                   00                 00           value 00                                                                                                                E90+M3,!M3
    wert_01                   01                 01           value 01                                                                                                                
    wert_02                   02                 02           value 02                                                                                                                E92+M3
    wert_03                   02                 02           value 03                                                                                                                E93+M3
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      08           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 08           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      10           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 10           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      20           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000D (01)      40           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                01                 40           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
LAT_EBD                   0030000D (01)      80                                                                                                                                       
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             !(COMPETITION_P,E82+N54B30T0)
    aktiv                     01                 80           enabled                                                                                                                 COMPETITION_P,E82+N54B30T0
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      10           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      20           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000E (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030000F (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300010 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300010 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300011 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300011 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                

DCC_Codierdaten           00300012 (0D)                   Dynamic cruise control (DCC) coding data                                                                                    
<UNBELEGT>                00300012 (01)      07           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300012 (01)      38           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300012 (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      07           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      38           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      40           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300013 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300014 (01)      3F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
MSA                       00300014 (01)      40           AUTOMATIC START/STOP (MSA)                                                                                                  
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             !CO2_MSA
    aktiv                     01                 40           enabled                                                                                                                 CO2_MSA
ABSCHALTBARKEIT_DSC       00300014 (01)      80           DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL (DSC) CAN SWITCH OFF                                                                              
    nicht_aktiv               00                 00           not enabled                                                                                                             SIXT
    aktiv                     01                 80           enabled                                                                                                                 !SIXT
<UNBELEGT>                00300015 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300016 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300017 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300018 (01)      7F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300018 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300019 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001A (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001B (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001C (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001D (01)      07           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001D (01)      38           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001D (01)      C0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001E (01)      1F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030001E (01)      60           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
POHO                      0030001E (01)      80                                                                                                                                       
    aktiv                     01                 80           enabled                                                                                                                 

ESM_Codierdaten           0030001F (11)                                                                                                                                               
<UNBELEGT>                0030001F (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300020 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300021 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300022 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300023 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300024 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300025 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300026 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300027 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300028 (01)      0F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300028 (01)      F0           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                00300029 (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002A (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002B (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002C (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002D (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002E (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
<UNBELEGT>                0030002F (01)      FF           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                

SZL_Codierdaten           00300100 (01)                                                                                                                                               
<UNBELEGT>                00300100 (01)      7F           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                
    <initwert>                07                 07           <initvalue>                                                                                                             
<UNBELEGT>                00300100 (01)      80           <UNOCCUPIED>                                                                                                                

Last edited by omhl; 06-23-2023 at 01:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2023, 06:04 PM   #33
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
You're right. I was looking at the DSC_ wrong module

So we are thinking the wert_00 for the front and rear pressure models.
That's the only thing I could see the VO changing compensating for.

Reference GTS setup in case people reading don't know
IIRC 378mm front rotors. 6 piston front 4 piston rear

the hex values theres have no reference over so im guessing we just have two settings to choose on.

Some additional info: http://spool+street.com/threads/cust...gs.7954/page-3
remove "+"
( why is this censored?)"

DRUCKMODELL_HA 00300002 (01) 07 PRESSURE MODEL REAR AXLE
wert_01 01 01 value 01 MAN_UMF_GTS
DRUCKMODELL_VA 00300002 (01) 38 PRESSURE MODEL FRONT AXLE
wert_01 01 08 value 01

I suspect there might be some under/oversteer coefficient changes as well when DSC is on. I hope I have time Sunday (been pushed back to due to some other plans on Saturday) to fiddle with while I prep the car for track.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2023, 03:58 PM   #34
omhl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

this might help a bit. keep in mind werte values may differ from nonM to M so values of the werte is the one important.
like you suspected the oversteer mue is different from EU vs. US.

understeer mue is the same.

Some of these settings I recognize from Euro MDM settings.

heres my settings:

Code:
RPA
aktiv
MSA
nicht_aktiv
M3_BAUART
wert_03
M3_GETRIEBE
wert_01
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_0
wert_02
wert_06
wert_07
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2
wert_02
wert_06
wert_07
MDYNAMIC_MODE_USA
nicht_aktiv
M3_PRE_MSR
nicht_aktiv
LENKWINKELKENNLINIE
wert_02
wert_03
LAT_EBD
nicht_aktiv
US_VEHICLE
nicht_aktiv
POHO
nicht_aktiv
DDS_PLUS
nicht_aktiv
ABSCHALTBARKEIT_DSC
aktiv
DRUCKMODELL_HA
wert_01
DRUCKMODELL_VA
wert_01
confirm takes one drive cycle for brake pedals to stiffen.

Last edited by omhl; 06-25-2023 at 02:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2023, 01:53 PM   #35
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:

this might help a bit. keep in mind werte values may differ from nonM to M so values of the werte is the one important.
like you suspected the oversteer mue is different from EU vs. US.

understeer mue is the same.

Some of these settings I recognize from Euro MDM settings.

heres my settings:

Code:
RPA
aktiv
MSA
nicht_aktiv
M3_BAUART
wert_03
M3_GETRIEBE
wert_01
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_0
wert_02
wert_06
wert_07
M3_UEBERSTEUERN_MUE_1_2
wert_02
wert_06
wert_07
MDYNAMIC_MODE_USA
nicht_aktiv
M3_PRE_MSR
nicht_aktiv
LENKWINKELKENNLINIE
wert_02
wert_03
LAT_EBD
nicht_aktiv
US_VEHICLE
nicht_aktiv
POHO
nicht_aktiv
DDS_PLUS
nicht_aktiv
ABSCHALTBARKEIT_DSC
aktiv
DRUCKMODELL_HA
wert_01
DRUCKMODELL_VA
wert_01
confirm takes one drive cycle for brake pedals to stiffen.
I didn't see any differences to the DSC when I wrote the +SPBR VO and default coded the M3 DSC. Did you see a difference in the parameters?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2023, 03:22 AM   #36
omhl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

nah I didn't VO Code, i just changed the pressure model to GTS. I definitely feel a slight difference in brake balance and pedal feel enough to be intrigued - more than placebo effect. I only took it for a canyon drive with MDM mode on tho.
To me it seems like the master cylinder pressure curve characteristics seems to be different. But I have no idea/ can't confirm what pressure model means. But I'm convinced it has to do with the brake booster for the GTS brake system.

DRUCKMODELL_HA
wert_01
DRUCKMODELL_VA
wert_01

I didn't really think SBPR VO does anything as GTS models are produced with default values w/o VOcodes. left over "package" that maps to nothing on m3 DSC and is probably meant for 3xxi series variants MK60.

I'm running 6 Piston Brembo front and stock rear calipers w/brass bushings for reference. I may go with the rear 4 piston 1LE retrofit setup in the future.

use google translate (only reference to druckmodell - i could find and its a guess at best as well.)
https://www.drive2.ru/l/599812181327872041/

Last edited by omhl; 06-26-2023 at 03:49 AM..
Appreciate 1
gmx166.00
      06-26-2023, 10:06 AM   #37
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
nah I didn't VO Code, i just changed the pressure model to GTS. I definitely feel a slight difference in brake balance and pedal feel enough to be intrigued - more than placebo effect. I only took it for a canyon drive with MDM mode on tho.
To me it seems like the master cylinder pressure curve characteristics seems to be different. But I have no idea/ can't confirm what pressure model means. But I'm convinced it has to do with the brake booster for the GTS brake system.

DRUCKMODELL_HA
wert_01
DRUCKMODELL_VA
wert_01

I didn't really think SBPR VO does anything as GTS models are produced with default values w/o VOcodes. left over "package" that maps to nothing on m3 DSC and is probably meant for 3xxi series variants MK60.

I'm running 6 Piston Brembo front and stock rear calipers w/brass bushings for reference. I may go with the rear 4 piston 1LE retrofit setup in the future.

use google translate (only reference to druckmodell - i could find and its a guess at best as well.)
https://www.drive2.ru/l/599812181327872041/

Oh, that's what you meant. I suspect the DRUCKMODEL_* will relate to how DSC engages when the system detects traction loss.

As for +SPBR VO:
I had 0 success determining what it changes with a default coding of the DSC with the VO enabled. Without knowing what it is changing at all on an M3 DSC module, I cannot trust what it does and removed it.

End of the DSC coding exploration, I enabled GTS Front pressure model and recalibrated my DSC.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2023, 12:12 PM   #38
omhl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh, that's what you meant. I suspect the DRUCKMODEL_* will relate to how DSC engages when the system detects traction loss.

As for +SPBR VO:
I had 0 success determining what it changes with a default coding of the DSC with the VO enabled. Without knowing what it is changing at all on an M3 DSC module, I cannot trust what it does and removed it.

End of the DSC coding exploration, I enabled GTS Front pressure model and recalibrated my DSC.
I disagree with what DRUCKMODEL does from what I further researched. But yeah this is reaching a conclusion as there's not much more information I could get.

DRUCKMODEL_* is probably the only thing worth doing. From the below, it seems to applying the voltages from the brake pedal (linear curve) applied to some prebuilt curve model (offsets?-not linear) in order to output actual pressure values from the brake boosters. This makes the most sense as brake pedals nowadays need to be boosted/assisted and there needs to be some sort of mapping to "how much to boost by".
GTS having different calipers requires different pressures for both front and rear.

I also agree SPBR VO Coding does absolutely nothing (at least) on M3DSC module and should be removed to keep things clean in the car VO list.

https://share.qclt.com/bmw%E8%B5%84%...%20Systems.pdf

Front-axle/rear-axle pressure sensors
The pressure sensors are responsible for detecting the front and rear
axle stabilizer bar hydraulic pressures. The sensors are mounted on the
valve block. The pressure sensor offset values are taught-in by the
control unit once, during commissioning.
-

https://ia801005.us.archive.org/11/i...0dsc%20205.pdf
Brake Pressure Sensor
The brake pressure sensor is mounted on the
DSC hydraulic unit in the front axle circuit. The
sensor is provided with a 5V reference voltage
by the DSC control unit.
The sensor provides the control unit with an
analog signal proportional to brake pressure.
Voltage increases with increasing brake
pressure.
Fig. 21: Pressure sensor characteristic curve

Last edited by omhl; 06-26-2023 at 12:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2023, 08:58 PM   #39
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
I disagree with what DRUCKMODEL does from what I further researched. But yeah this is reaching a conclusion as there's not much more information I could get.

DRUCKMODEL_* is probably the only thing worth doing. From the below, it seems to applying the voltages from the brake pedal (linear curve) applied to some prebuilt curve model (offsets?-not linear) in order to output actual pressure values from the brake boosters. This makes the most sense as brake pedals nowadays need to be boosted/assisted and there needs to be some sort of mapping to "how much to boost by".
GTS having different calipers requires different pressures for both front and rear.

I also agree SPBR VO Coding does absolutely nothing (at least) on M3DSC module and should be removed to keep things clean in the car VO list.

https://share.qclt.com/bmw%E8%B5%84%...%20Systems.pdf

Front-axle/rear-axle pressure sensors
The pressure sensors are responsible for detecting the front and rear
axle stabilizer bar hydraulic pressures. The sensors are mounted on the
valve block. The pressure sensor offset values are taught-in by the
control unit once, during commissioning.
-

https://ia801005.us.archive.org/11/i...0dsc%20205.pdf
Brake Pressure Sensor
The brake pressure sensor is mounted on the
DSC hydraulic unit in the front axle circuit. The
sensor is provided with a 5V reference voltage
by the DSC control unit.
The sensor provides the control unit with an
analog signal proportional to brake pressure.
Voltage increases with increasing brake
pressure.
Fig. 21: Pressure sensor characteristic curve

That makes sense. The wording of pressure model would imply exactly what you found.

https://archive.org/details/BMWTechn...sort=title_asc

Not 100% related information to the M3 DSC but its a good read.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2023, 07:59 PM   #40
nickauger
Private
Rep
Drives: m3 e90

So for those who are not coding Guru , is there improvement to have or not ?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2023, 08:37 PM   #41
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickauger View Post
So for those who are not coding Guru , is there improvement to have or not ?
Redd says there is a difference from real use but I found no differences in the DSC module so I personally do not recommend it until we figure out what it actually does on a M3 module.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2023, 09:27 PM   #42
Redd
Brigadier General
Rep

There is definitely a difference, and confirmed by 3 other friends whom I coded SPBR for. All running Brembo bbk.

But whether it's better than without SPBR or not you will need to test to decide. I still stand by my initial review.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2023, 10:36 PM   #43
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep

Quote:
There is definitely a difference, and confirmed by 3 other friends whom I coded SPBR for. All running Brembo bbk.

But whether it's better than without SPBR or not you will need to test to decide. I still stand by my initial review.
I would be curious if you want to try the GTS pressure model.

Under expert in DSC protools

Code:
DRUCKMODELL_HA
wert_01
DRUCKMODELL_VA
wert_01
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2023, 11:53 PM   #44
Redd
Brigadier General
Rep

Ok let me see if I can find it in Protools.
Appreciate 0