BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-04-2018, 07:05 AM   #23
Prodigy.
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: ///M2

whoops, accidentally deleted my other post instead of editing it lol.

Are you going to fit blacklines? would compliment the rear nicely.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2018, 08:22 AM   #24
Rajvosa
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
whoops, accidentally deleted my other post instead of editing it lol.

Are you going to fit blacklines? would compliment the rear nicely.
Hmm I would like a set but not a priority at moment. Keeping an eye if I come accross a good deal
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 07:11 AM   #25
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Went for a drive with a mate to take pics of his car for sale advert and he took few pics of mine as well.

This is with lowered H&R springs installed. Rides a bit firmer thank stock but I’m happy with that and the height these give.

Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 11:32 PM   #26
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Always had a soft spot for these wheels. OEM E9X M3 Style 260M wheels.
Still prefer the look of the 19" silver 359M wheels but these just give it a different look

Appreciate 1
      04-03-2018, 11:55 PM   #27
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

few new pics a friend of mine took

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 02:52 AM   #28
JJH
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: IB E92 M3 DCT; SG E90 325i

Looking great!
      04-10-2018, 09:24 PM   #29
phillay
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 m3

love those 18s been looking for a set
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2018, 11:30 AM   #30
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

bit of an update..

well couple of months ago I decided to sell the car. as it had few mods on there namely catless DP's, FMIC, lowered H&R springs and few carbon fibre bits, i wanted to sell it stock so went through couple of days of taking all the stuff off it. worse of it all are the catless downpipes as there is very little room. anyways friend of mine with an Orange 1M bought all the power mods off me and that was that....
here are a few stock pics i had on carsales of it..

after trying to sell it for a quite low price compared to others for sale, due to mileage (117k kms) and getting stupid offers, i was having coffee with a friend of mine and talking about the car. I was basically saying its the best car ive owned and honestly do love driving it and i know i am going to miss it and wont be able to get back into another one for the price i would sell it for.... this prompted my mate to take my car advert off and me basically organising with the friend with Orange 1M to buy all the mods off him again.... (he didnt like the loudness of his Akrapovic system with catless DP/s ) and decided to sell me back the mods....

so , 2 weeks later over a weekend, we basically de-modded his car and modded mine again to how it was, FBO and lowered springs. the DP's were again a very fun job....not haha

After deciding I am keeping the car, i decided to buy a few presents for her....

Alcantara retrimmed wheel

Swapped the H&R lowered springs for some Ohlins Road and Track coils

Matte carbon Revozport boot lip

Here is a few pics of how she sits right now. Friend had a bit of fun with the camera few nights ago. The latest mod is the front splitter made by Flow Designs here is Australia.

Appreciate 2
aussiem3274.00
TimMc44.00
      09-30-2018, 06:39 PM   #31
///IVI III
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Nice work mate and photos..
also...
looks like some spaceship just landed behind your car..
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2018, 09:45 AM   #32
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

latest impulse buy...very excited to receive it!

Last edited by Rajvosa; 11-21-2018 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 2
zhan28109.50
      11-21-2018, 11:33 AM   #33
zhan28
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 sedan 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajvosa View Post
latest impulse buy...very excited to receive it!

Beautiful car. Someday I'll get my hands on one! Great decision to keep the car, too.

Btw, maybe it's just me, but most of the pics are not loading for me in the IOS app.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2018, 09:15 AM   #34
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Got some time off work so been busy with family stuff but managed to buy a few more goodies for the mistress.

I currently have a VRSF charge pipe installed running oem diverter valves but the guy I bought the Akra exhaust from had a few more goodies laying around which I picked up.

ER charge pipe. Even though I wasn’t having issues with current one this one is just a nicer piece and prettier to look at haha

Among other stuff he also had a set of Akra DP’s. This completes the full Akra system now but I won’t bother swapping these in cos I’m currently running VRSF catless ones.

Also got some Forge DV’s which are a nice piece of kit.

[url=https://ibb.co/X4kLhf3]

As much as stock intake does a great job especially with stock turbos, I just couldn’t pass on this beautiful Gruppe M intake. Such a lovely piece and really makes the engine bay stand out. Driven the car briefly after instal and can definitely hear bit more noise from the front as long as Akra muffler valve is closed haha.

Installed...

Car also got a nice detail yesterday.

Car has just ticked over the 120,000kms and doesn’t miss a beat. I gave it a full service last week including diff and gearbox oils. Everything is dry underneath which is awesome.
No other plans for now, other than enjoy it on every chance I get. Hands down most fun BM I’ve owned. Love it
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2018, 09:20 AM   #35
cvstar9M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR e90ZCP 6-MT

Decided to keep this car after all? I just read the tread re a huge 50 car 1M in Europe (London I believe). Seems like a special car. care to share your thoughts as it compares to e92 M? Thanks
      12-30-2018, 08:44 AM   #36
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstar9M3 View Post
Decided to keep this car after all? I just read the tread re a huge 50 car 1M in Europe (London I believe). Seems like a special car. care to share your thoughts as it compares to e92 M? Thanks
Yeah I saw the video and pics for that event. Would have been great to attend!

My stint with the E92 M3 was fairly brief (6 or so months) and I wasn’t ready to move on but chose to do it to move into another house etc.. the noise it makes is just beautiful and they look great. I did a few light track days in it too and found it just too heavy feeling. Also personally they lack some mid range torque and it forces to to rev it out which is awesome but it means you are doing some serious speed..

The 1M is my first turbo car and I didn’t think I’d like it to be honest. Always having had NA cars and doing mainly track days in E46 M3 And absolutely loving it I was very disappointed in first track day on my stock 1M. Not that the car didn’t perform as it should but more the fact I wasn’t used to that power delivery and not taking advantage of correct gears and the huge torque these make down low..
but the more I drove it (it’s a weekend toy, having done about 8000kms over 1.5 years) the more I’m loving it. On the street it means I can get my blood pumping by doing few squirts here and there and not breaking speed limit by much if I choose to. On the track it’s a very different animal now than my first track day. Riding on ohlins coils has absolutely transformed the feel of the car..
Also added Akra evolution system which has added a new excitement towards the car!

I think each ///M car has a purpose to serve and they do it very well. I can’t say or choose which is the best M car I’ve owned but the 1M is by far the most fun and playful car I’ve had.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #37
cvstar9M3
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I saw the video and pics for that event. Would have been great to attend!

My stint with the E92 M3 was fairly brief (6 or so months) and I wasn’t ready to move on but chose to do it to move into another house etc.. the noise it makes is just beautiful and they look great. I did a few light track days in it too and found it just too heavy feeling. Also personally they lack some mid range torque and it forces to to rev it out which is awesome but it means you are doing some serious speed..

The 1M is my first turbo car and I didn’t think I’d like it to be honest. Always having had NA cars and doing mainly track days in E46 M3 And absolutely loving it I was very disappointed in first track day on my stock 1M. Not that the car didn’t perform as it should but more the fact I wasn’t used to that power delivery and not taking advantage of correct gears and the huge torque these make down low..
but the more I drove it (it’s a weekend toy, having done about 8000kms over 1.5 years) the more I’m loving it. On the street it means I can get my blood pumping by doing few squirts here and there and not breaking speed limit by much if I choose to. On the track it’s a very different animal now than my first track day. Riding on ohlins coils has absolutely transformed the feel of the car..
Also added Akra evolution system which has added a new excitement towards the car!

I think each ///M car has a purpose to serve and they do it very well. I can’t say or choose which is the best M car I’ve owned but the 1M is by far the most fun and playful car I’ve had.
Wow. Great reviews indeed. Have u ever driven a mid engine car like a boxster or lotus elise. Those are by far the most fun I've had on 4 wheels. I owned a 03 boxster s for 5 years. By far most fun of all the cars I've owned. Or other pure fun cars like s2000 or Miata. Just sold my 2005 elise that I owned for a year. Crazy fun as well and raw but sometimes felt like the rawness was too much for me. Lol. Wondering on the tossability and fun factor compares?
      12-30-2018, 05:06 PM   #38
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Quote:
Wow. Great reviews indeed. Have u ever driven a mid engine car like a boxster or lotus elise. Those are by far the most fun I've had on 4 wheels. I owned a 03 boxster s for 5 years. By far most fun of all the cars I've owned. Or other pure fun cars like s2000 or Miata. Just sold my 2005 elise that I owned for a year. Crazy fun as well and raw but sometimes felt like the rawness was too much for me. Lol. Wondering on the tossability and fun factor compares?
No never had any of those. I was thinking of a cayman s recently but the thing is i just love Bm’s. Can’t seem to move away from them. Haha
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2018, 05:53 AM   #39
cvstar9M3
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
No never had any of those. I was thinking of a cayman s recently but the thing is i just love Bm’s. Can’t seem to move away from them. Haha
Ha. I feel you. A cayman s would be nice!!! Even the first generation is plenty fun. Happy new year.
      04-01-2019, 11:05 AM   #40
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Update:

This story ends and goes back to the beginning where I spoke of missing out on an E92 m3 due to seller stuffing me about.... well I’ve placed a deposit on it this time (with new owner). Look forward to taking delivery in the next couple of weeks
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2019, 05:25 AM   #41
///IVI III
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Alriiiiiight... can't wait to see it bud..!
E90 wasn't on the cards?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2019, 06:20 AM   #42
Rajvosa
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///IVI III View Post
Alriiiiiight... can't wait to see it bud..!
E90 wasn't on the cards?
Thanks buddy

Hmmm I prefer the look of E92’s.... or maybe it’s just me holding onto my youth and not wanting to put baby seats into e92 Hahahaha
Appreciate 0