BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-03-2022, 04:44 PM   #1
zgerman
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 e93 M3

13 E93 M3 W/Fox Red interoir

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Greetings!!
Super clean2013 E93 M3 60k w/ fox red interior
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...cJ?usp=sharing

Car is stock except Eibach 1" lowering springs
Rod bearings done by SSR @33000 w/ new throttle actuators
Vehicle was under carmax warranty till last November. I had a 4year 100k mile warranty but only put 40K miles on it. All work done under warranty was done at Shelly BMW.
No expense was spared in the service and maintenance of this vehicle by Shelly BMW and SSR Perfromance!!! Lots of records and receipts.

2 carfax dings/repairs
There is 2 minors on the carfax. Both happened while I owned the car. First incident was me in line in a parking lot. Car in front of me started to move and hit the car in front of it without hitting the brakes, I didn't stop in time and hit bumper to bumper. No damage to anything but front plastics and braces. I replaced all of the front end parts with brand new BMW parts and nothing was bent or broke from the core support back. No structural damage and all parts that where damages where replaced with brand new parts.
Second incident my brother rear ended an Element with a bike rack on back. The grill was broken, radiator was replaced and hood was scratched. Again all parts where brand new from BMW and no structural damage happened.
Last year I had the whole front end disassembled and repainted because the paint work done by the first shop was not done well. I had SSR autobody in Orange, CA make it as good as its gonna get. They repainted the doors for ccouple parking lot dings, the fenders and hood for proper blending with the bumper. The work came out absoulutly awesome. The car looks brand new and clean as can be now. The work in person is flawless now.
These issues can be deal breakers I know but I implore you to look at the pics and have the vehicle inspected because this is a very nice condition low milelage car that you will be very happy with!

Please feel free to ask questions and for more pics

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...cJ?usp=sharing

Appreciate 0
      05-04-2022, 08:51 AM   #2
bese60
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

Wish this was available on east coast!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2022, 03:31 PM   #3
zgerman