BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

05-21-2017, 10:32 PM   #23
BAMFM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darweeez View Post
That setup is from a dude in this forum Bx Tpr . maybe he can provide you more links! I'm also going this setup, just waiting for MS X-pipe to go on sale in this forum
You're going to love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bx Tpr View Post
Thats my red M3 with the Dinan and MS mid on YouTube. The Dinan mufflers do an amazing job of keeping the car civil. The drone is almost non existant and just driving around town it sounded like I had the oem muffler. The car sounded absolutely amazing when giving her the beans though. One of my favorite sounding exhausts combined with the MS mid at WOT. The only reason I sold was it was still too quiet with the Bimmerworld headers and catless mid. I put an MPE on and that fixed everything lol
I definitely appreciate you putting up that video! It really helped me make my choice.

I went ahead with the MS. I had full Dinan system on my first E92 and it sounded amazing but the MS/Dinan combo is slightly louder and raspier. I couldn't be more happy with the results, as this was pretty much exactly what I was looking for.
13 Mineral White E92 M3 (Sold)
11 Melbourne Red E92 M3 (Sold)
Appreciate 1
Bx Tpr122.50