BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #23
rbk1115
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Acuras & BMWs

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
When you see something that doesn't make sense to you, please PM us and ask us directly first, and we will respond. Also, keep in mind that we don't have the time to be on top of every single thread in every section. So, if you believe that there is something we should be aware of, PM us. If you try to communicate with us via posting, we might never see it.
Lucid,

I will send PMs the next time I have any questions, concerns, etc. Also, I know that you and the rest of the Moderators all have busy jobs and are pretty much volunteering for keeping the forums in check so it is impossible for your guys/gals to see everything. Thanks again for the great work!

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 11:09 AM   #24
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk1115 View Post
Lucid,

I will send PMs the next time I have any questions, concerns, etc. Also, I know that you and the rest of the Moderators all have busy jobs and are pretty much volunteering for keeping the forums in check so it is impossible for your guys/gals to see everything. Thanks again for the great work!
Thanks. Just to further clarify. I don't mean to surpress public discussion by saying PM us. It's just that if clarification is needed, that is the most appropiate first step as we might indeed miss posts and the discussion can snowball in the absence of the relevant perpective.