BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

BPM

09-14-2021, 11:55 AM   #1981
Jerezblack.m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

what if you plug the aux in here?
https://mr12v.com/products/mr12volt-...ve-e90-e60-f01
would it sound better? (mainly for us CCC)

I really don't want to spend extra $450~ to upgrade from ccc to cic just to have a better screen resolution and use the MOST CarPlay & Android Auto Interface

maybe i can buy the most bluetooth and this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...39012773%22%7D
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 02:40 AM   #1982
808M
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilord View Post
I have one of the Carsara units, and it has been working great. I still need to code to the harness aux input.
One thing I noticed is that with an iphone, wireless carplay starts up automatically when the car starts up. With wireless android, I have to long press menu, then select the phone from the popup message before android auto starts.
Anyone know a way to change this behavior? I'd prefer if android auto would autostart, since that's what I use most frequently.
I have the same problem but with the Kremersino v2. I want it to auto-connect to an Android phone. Anyone know if there is a secret menu on the Kremersino boxes?

Thanks,

-Ken
Appreciate 0