BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

05-31-2018, 12:37 AM   #1
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

M3ANMACHINE'S 2011 e90 M3 ZCP

Current Setup as of December 2019

2011 E90 M3 ZCP
DCT Transmission
Space Grey Exterior
Fox Red Interior
Slicktop
*1 of 3 vehicles with this spec produced in 2011 in CONUS*

80,000 miles

Modifications:

Wheels, Tires, Brakes
Apex EC7 Wheels
18x10 +25 with 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
18x11 +25 with 295/35/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Apex Reinforced Stud Kit
Apex Black Lug Nuts

Bimmerworld SS Brake Lines
Akebono Ceramic Brake Pads

Performance:
UUC Corsa Muffler with Custom 80mm Tips
Macht Schnell Test Pipes
Alpine MSS Stage 2 ECU Software
BMC Drop In Filter
Euro GTS DCT Software Tune

Exterior:
OEM BMW Performance Front Splitters
OEM BMW Performance CF Mirror Covers
OEM BMW Performance CF Rear Spoiler
IND SG Front Bumper Side Markers
JL Motoring GTS Style CF Rear Diffuser

Interior:
Custom Fox Red BMW Performance Style Recaro Sportster CS
Macht Schnell Floor Mounts with Recaro Sliders
Custom Black Alcantara Steering Wheel with Tri-Stitch and Red 12'oclock Stripe
PedalHaus DCT Paddles - Black with Red +/-
JL Motoring Red Start/Stop Button
Valentine 1 Radar Detector Hadwired
Blackvue 590DW Front & Rear Dashcam Hardwired

Suspension:
H&R Race Lowering Springs

Maintenance
Clevite Rod Bearings with Calico Coating + Custom ARP Bolts. Completed by MRF Engineering

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Well, after spending many many years on M3Forum with my 2004 Carbon Black E46 M3 [2011-2013] See Here , my 2008 Alpine White E90 M3 [2013-2016] See Here, and my latest 2011 Space Grey E90 M3 [2016-Present], I figured I would migrate my build thread over here since it seems to be more fitting..

Here's the story of how I came to acquire this particular car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE
Well, after selling my last E90 M3 in May 2016 and purchasing my first home, I began to get extremely antsy after 5-6 months about no longer having a "fun" car to drive day-to-day. I was originally planning on just taking an indefinite break from cars and just purchase a Tacoma or 4Runner in the meantime. After looking into specs the specs I wanted and those prices, I began to realize that I could spend not too much more and get bak into an E90 M3 which I missed so much.

I did spend a lot of time researching other vehicles I could afford, 911, C63, C7 Grand Sport, Cayman, etc, but after going over all the various differences I couldn't get over how much I enjoyed my E90 M3 and how versatile it was. I decided that it was time to get another.

Specs on my previous car that were going to be hard to live up to...

2008 E90 M3
40,000 miles
Alpine White Exterior / Black Nappa Interior
6MT
Technology Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Slicktop

I was determined this go-around to again, find the perfect car, with the perfect specs, but in a different variation than the last one.

I was looking for ONLY the following:
-2009+
-Space Grey or LeMans Blue
-Fox Red Interior was a must
-DCT was a must
-Slicktop was a must (this again, was the hardest option to find by-far)
-Under 60k miles

I began my search in early September 2016, and surprisingly enough I found the perfect spec one-owner car at an amazingly low price 2009 M3 in San Fransisco, CA thru some consignment place. After speaking in detail with the salesman, I went to my bank to lock down everything needed prior to pulling the trigger, and then called the salesman back to place a deposit on the car... Well, as he's about to take my CC info he awkwardly pauses (I had a bad feeling at this point) and he responds with "i'm sorry, i don't know how this happened.. but a co-worker of mine just took a deposit for this car half an hour ago.." I was pretty upset. Long story short, the car was sold to the other party and I simply continued my search.

I had daily notifications coming in from all the different used-car sites and was constantly refreshing my phone/computer. And this car popped up.. Exact same specs as the one which fell thru, but additionally with Competition Package and slightly lower mileage. I called the seller immediately and began negotiations. Only issue was that the car was all the way in Florida AND there was another interested party. I wasn't going to have the same thing happen to me as with the last one, so I told him I would put a decent deposit down immediately and start the process to fly out and have the car shipped to CA.

So on 9/23 I scheduled the car to be picked up in FL thru Montway Carriers and was notified on 10/1 that the truck would be in Ft. Lauderdale on 10/3/16, so I booked a red-eye to arrive in FL on 10/3 and fly-out the same night after checking out the car and loading it on the trailer. Flew in, met the seller, inspected the car, drove it around, and finished up the paperwork! All was good, so I met with the trucker and off to CA she went! It's now 10/4 and i'm back in CA anxiously waiting for the car to arrive! Talk about perfect timing to get it out of FL before the Hurricane!!!
Anyways, on to the important stuff!

SPECS:
2011 E90 M3
50,000 miles
Space Grey Exterior / Fox Red Interior
DCT Transmission
Competition Package
Technology Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Slicktop

Modifications:

Exterior:
OEM BMW Performance CF Front Splitters
OEM BMW Performance CF Mirror Covers
OEM BMW Performance CF Rear Spoiler
OEM BMW Performance Black Kidney Grilles
CF Shark Fin Antenna (plan to swap back to SG immediately)
CF Hood Vents (plan to swap back to SG immediately)
20% Tint

Suspension/Wheels:
H&R Race Springs
TMS Wheel Spacers

Some photos I took prior to loading onto the truck for its journey to CA:

2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3

Last edited by M3ANMACHINE; 12-21-2019 at 02:21 PM..
Appreciate 7
msan402.50
BOOF-M34448.50
94jedi829.00
m3less130.00
M3_Legend350.50
keeeban72.00
      05-31-2018, 12:38 AM   #2
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

October 11, 2016

First Modification: Paint Matched Front Bumper Reflectors

Purchased these before I even saw the car in-person :lolhit:

October 22, 2016

Modification: Swap back to Stock Chrome Grilles

Reason being, I think I like the contrast of the chrome as well as the "pop" it gives up front and it matches the silver wheels a bit better. We'll see how I like it after a week or so.

July 27, 2017

Product: UUC Corsa Exhaust

Almost immediately after the car was delivered, I picked up a Modified OEM Exhaust (4 pipe method) to give my car a bit more of a grunt. I had the ACM Exhaust on my past M3 which I thoroughly enjoyed, and this one popped up locally, so I said why not give it a shot.

Compared to the ACM Bypass Mod, the 4 Pipe Method sounds similar, but with zero drone, and slightly less of an exotic tone. It worked for the time being, but ultimately I knew that I wanted something better and also wanted to eventually add some more power by eliminating the primary cats and running test pipes. Unfortunately, in my opinion, OEM Exhaust Mods do not pair well with Test Pipes, so I began to explore other options.

I had personally ran several different exhaust setups:

-Full Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust
-AE Performance Exhaust + Test Pipes
-Eisenmann Race Exhaust + Test Pipes
-ACM Exhaust Mod + Test Pipes
-ACM Exhaust w/ Stock X-Pipe
-OEM 4-Pipe Exhaust Mod

My favorite sounding exhaust of the bunch was honestly the ACM Exhaust Mod. I would have ran that setup again, but there was no way to maintain the same exact sound while also increasing power.

After researching quite a bit, I read many threads praising the UUC Corsa Exhaust. It was continuously stated by multiple people that the Corsa Exhaust was an extremely exotic sounding exhaust and also had no drone thanks to the Reflective Sound Cancellation technology. I also heard a couple of catless setups online that sounded good as well, so this exhaust jumped to the top of my list.

Found a local m3post member who posted his Corsa Exhaust with Black Chrome Tips for sale at a decent price, with low mileage AND great condition, so I figured I might as well pick it up and see how it sounds for myself!

Here's the pics:

Sprayed the cans black:

I really like the finish of the optional black chrome tips on this exhaust, but I will be swapping them out for these dual 90mm tips

Last edited by M3ANMACHINE; 05-31-2018 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 12:39 AM   #3
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

July 29, 2017

First Impressions:

After hearing and personally running all of the exhaust setups listed above, I can honestly say, in the limited time I have had driving my car with the Corsa mufflers, that this is definitely THE BEST exhaust you can buy for this car.

The tone of the exhaust is so incredibly crisp and the volume level is perfect, even for those of you who aren't particularly fond of "loud exhausts." The Corsa gives the car the perfect amount of grunt and because the tone of the exhaust is so clean, neighboring motorists won't think you're some kid with some fart can exhaust system. As I have read from several other Corsa exhaust reviews, people compare the note to that of a Maserati/Ferrari/etc. While I would not say it sounds exactly like that, it is certainly very close.

In regards to drone, there is none. I was very surprised to not hear any in-cabin drone with all the windows up, AC and Radio off, and cruising at about 60-70mph in 5-6-7th gears. The most "droney" that this exhaust gets is with all windows down during the initial take-off from a stop between 2-3k RPM, and it is less like your typical boomy drone, and more like typical exhaust noise.

Overall, I am very pleased with the Corsa Exhaust and would recommend it to anyone looking for a lighter, extremely good sounding exhaust system with no drone. As mentioned prior, I will be changing the exhaust tips to 90mm single wall straight cut tips, but that is a personal preference since I do not like the small size and slant cut of the Corsa tips. However, the color of the black chrome Corsa tips are indeed very nice.

Will update again after I install my new tips as well as Test Pipes! :hattip:

Here's a pic of the Exhaust installed. The tips protrude a bit further than normal due to this being an e92 muffler, but my new tips will resolve that problem.

August 15, 2017

Product: Test Pipes + New Tips

So I originally planned on running the Rogue Engineering Resonated Test Pipes (which I may end up testing out anyways) to pair up with my Corsa Exhaust system, however I happened to be at MRF Engineering and another customer had his full OEM X-Pipe + MS Test Pipes available since he switched to a full Akra GT4 system.
I figured why not try it out and if it's too loud or droney, i'll just get the resonated TP's and sell these MS ones. Plus I get to keep my OEM X-Pipe in-tact and save it for future needs.
So I had the TP's installed on 8/10, and am extremely pleased with the sound.
I know I know, useless without videos. I'm trying to make time to have someone drive the car while I film or vice versa.

As far as my impressions on the sound, I will certainly be getting a tune with cold start delete as it is quite loud upon start up. There is also a very prominent bassy drone as the cold start goes on which is a bit annoying when idling.
While driving, the exhaust has very mild volume up until about 3k rpm, then you really notice it. At 4k rpm it is quite high pitched, almost like a Maserati. But when you pass 4k rpm and mash the throttle, the thing really screams.

It's tough to describe, so I will wait for you all to hear it yourselves when I make the video.

I also got my tips installed today, 8/15 at a local muffler shop. The issue with the Corsa is that the exhaust outlet is a single exit tip which splits into two. The tips I bought were a bit long, so the shop trimmed the tip inlet a bit to make them fit. They are 90mm tips, so they're quite large, so I think i'll pickup an aftermarket diffuser to balance everything out.

On to the pics:

During:

After:

And the most important part.. VIDEO!

September 1, 2017

So I have been going back and forth for literally months trying to decide on a set of wheels. I knew I wanted Apex's again, but could not come to a decision on style or color. Initially I thought I wanted Anthracite EC7's again, but I started to think that they would just blend in with the Space Grey color too much, so I vetoed that option.
Then once the new SM10 and FL5 designs were released, I thought I wanted the FL5's.. Until I saw a set in person.. I felt that due to the lipped design, they would look too small on the E9x body.
So I then thought I wanted SM10's.
I was all over the place, I know... But after looking at my car daily with the silver OEM ZCP wheels, I went back to my initial choice of EC7's, but in Race Silver to keep the contrast as well as the OEM+ look. My mind was set..

APEX EC7 Wheels

Specs:
Race Silver
Front - 18x10 +25 w/ 275/35/18 Michelin PSS
Rear - 18x11 +25 w/ 295/35/18 Michelin PSS

Took the wheels to America's Tire and had the PSS mounted up and got to work swapping wheels the same evening. After taking the ZCP's off and popping the spacers off (not an easy task) I realized that my center hubs weren't going to cut it looking like this:

So I got to work with my dremel and brushed all the rust off of all 4 corners and got them looking like this:

I also have a 75mm stud kit to install, so I will spray the hub centers black when I install those. But it's much better peace of mind knowing that they're at least rust free.

Anyways, here's some teaser mounted pics. Haven't done a full shoot yet. But will do so soon, along with a proper exhaust video.

Ordered some new Engine Mounts from Bimmerworld, along with SS brake lines that both need to be installed. Then I need some new brake pads and rotors as mine are just about due for replacement.. Thinking about trying the Ferodo DS2500. Will appreciate any suggestions as well.

But for now..

Last edited by M3ANMACHINE; 05-31-2018 at 08:18 PM..
Appreciate 3
FMLYSDN1179.50
swanlake178.00
      05-31-2018, 12:40 AM   #4
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

January 3, 2018

WHAT:
-Alcantara Coby Wheel + Pedal Haus DCT Paddles
-"M3 Trunk Badge Refresh"

Specs:

Steering Wheel:
Black Alcantara
Tri-Color Stitching
Red 12'oclock Stripe

Paddles:
Black No Holes
Red "+/-"

Also, got this tri-color sticker off eBay to replace the old faded one on my trunk badge:

Perfect color and fitment, highly recommended! Seller name was "blackcivicsi". He has e46 fitment also!

January 14, 2018

WHAT:
Akebono Brake Pads & Apex Wheel Studs

Brake pad warning light came on, even though I have had new pads waiting to go in for a couple months now, so I had to finally make time to swap them out.
Also had these Apex Wheel Studs sitting here since I purchased my EC7's, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and crank it all out at once.

Here's the comparison of my old vs. new pads:

Cleary due for a change.

Here's the new studs with my EC7's:

While swapping pads, I realized my rotors had quite a lip on them, so I decided to order new rotors which I will be swapping in soon enough.

Additionally, I will be taking the car in to Malek@MRFEngineering for the following:

-Full Rod Bearing Service along with everything that entails
-Full Fluid Flush
-Bimmerworld SS Brake Lines
-New OEM Brake Rotors
-New OEM Brake Pad Wear Sensors
-New OEM Motor Mounts
-Alignment

Trying to see what other maintenance items I can cover while he is in there as well, possibly belts and pulley's, but we shall see.. Here's some random iPhone X pics for entertainment..

January 14, 2018
63,124 Miles

WHAT:
-Full Rod Bearing Service
-Full Fluid Flush
-Bimmerworld SS Brake Lines
-New OEM Brake Pad Wear Sensors
-New OEM Motor Mounts
-Alignment

New Motor Mounts:

My old motor mounts removed at 63,124 Miles...

And here's what my Rod Bearings looked like after removal:

Not the worst, but definitely glad to have gotten this done.
Bearings were replaced with Clevite Bearings with a Calico coating along with Custom ARP Bolts

Oil was replaced with LiquiMoly 10W-60 with some MOS2 anti-friction agent added as well.

Thanks to Malek@MRF for completing the service for me. Glad I can now enjoy the car without any worries!

Last edited by M3ANMACHINE; 11-03-2020 at 06:31 PM..
Appreciate 4
FMLYSDN1179.50
dkexige61.50
AlexN171.50
      05-31-2018, 12:44 AM   #5
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Looks great, awesome color combo! And welcome back to an E90 M3

FYI, Technology Package was discontinued for MY 2011+, it was replaced with the Convenience Package (configured slightly differently).
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 01:30 AM   #6
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Looks great, awesome color combo! And welcome back to an E90 M3

FYI, Technology Package was discontinued for MY 2011+, it was replaced with the Convenience Package (configured slightly differently).
Hm interesting.. i thought that the convenience package included comfort access? Which i don't have. I'll have to double check this! Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 08:00 AM   #7
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a granny.

Wow!!! What a find, space gray looks stunning.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 08:05 AM   #8
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP

Space grey and red is a great combination!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 10:15 AM   #9
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrazM View Post
Wow!!! What a find, space gray looks stunning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
Space grey and red is a great combination!
Thanks for the kind words!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 10:17 AM   #10
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

April 30, 2018

WHAT:
Oil + Filter Change & Angel Eye Bulb Replacement

Parts from FPC Euro:
Liquimoly 10W-60
OEM Mahle Filter
Liquimoly MOS2 Anti-Friction
CTA No Spill Funnel (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

May 20, 2018

WHAT:

JL Motoring E90 M3 "GTS Style" Carbon Fiber Diffuser

So I have been shopping around trying to find a diffuser for the E90 M3 that I liked enough to purchase. On my previous car I had the Vorsteiner Type 2 Diffuser which I liked, but it wasn't ever as nice as those that i've seen on the coupe. I wanted to try to find something different from the normal E90 offerings while still remaining affordable.
I started looking at "replica" options since most of the name brands were priced higher than I felt was reasonable for a piece like this and JL Motoring was the first that come to mind. In the past I had ordered CF front splitters from them for my previous M3 as well as a friends' E90 M3.

When I originally started my search, JL Motoring had only 2 diffuser options for the sedan (unlike the e92 m3 which has many variations), the Type 2 Style that I previously had which only surrounds the inner exhaust portion of the bumper, and a full length version with fins that were extremely small and not visible, which I really didn't like.
I felt like I was going to have to settle for one or the other and was kind of bummed out.
Eventually I decided to bite the bullet and just purchase the Type 2 Style diffuser. Went online to buy, and Lo and behold I came upon this new offering which I have never seen before... The GTS Style Diffuser.
It looked exactly like what I wanted.
Contacted JL via PM and scheduled a time to drop by their office and pickup the diffuser same-week.

Link to product: http://www.jl-motoring.com/BMW_E90_M...p/bmdi9056.htm

On to the pics, and I will follow up with the overall review!

As you can see, the quality is pretty damn good for a "replica" part. Weave is clean, and the piece is solid, yet light. Quality is better than what I expected. Not 10/10 OEM, but not the typical 5/10 reproduction pieces you may find elsewhere.

Note: this is a CF overlay on top of FRP, not full CF.

On to the install:

JL Motoring was nice enough to provide me with two single-use 3M Primer 94 sticks. This is an "adhesive promotor" that helps the double sided tape stick better to both the bumper and the diffuser. You simply crack the bead on the stick by squeezing, and rub the "brush" end along the area you are going to apply the tape. I did this on both the diffuser as well as the bumper.

Here's my OCD Tape job:

Test Fitted & Drilled Out Inner Mounting Holes:

Note: The screw in mounting tabs are not pre-drilled on this part [see pic 2] So I placed the diffuser up against the bumper without the tape and aligned it properly to test-fit with some plastic clamps. I then drilled out the correct sized holes for the OEM screws to fit properly. Unfortunately the only part of the diffuser that didn't fit were the two outer mounting tabs. The outer tabs are very strong, so they aren't flexible enough to be flush with the screw holes, they need about 5-10 degrees of more inward angle to line up properly with the screws and be able to be drilled properly. I simply just left them unscrewed as I was confident with my tape job and think it will still hold on well. I may try to redress this and find a way to have them screw in.

All done!

Overall after going thru the install process I would definitely recommend this diffuser to all you E90 M3 owners out there who are looking for an alternative to the typical diffusers that you see here all the time.

Install was fairly simple and easy for anyone patient and mechanically inclined.
Weave as you can see is very good.

I'd rate this product an 8/10 overall.

10/10 being OEM, and 1/10 being the diffuser that I went to pick up a couple months ago which was produced by the well known Extreme Dimensions. I opened up 3 of them to inspect before just leaving the warehouse empty handed. Fitment and weave was atrocious.

All in all, highly recommended and JL Motoring was very nice, communicative and great to deal with! :hattip:
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1179.50
      05-31-2018, 10:18 AM   #11
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

Took some pictures yesterday. Enjoy!

Appreciate 5
      05-31-2018, 10:43 AM   #12
GSEN820
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3 DCT

Loving the clean look of your car! Damn missed my ride in your car as I have been thinking of Corsa exhaust.
      05-31-2018, 11:19 AM   #13
Jerry.E90M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Very thorough write up, Ajay! I showed my wife and friends the exhaust video you made and they were all sold on it. Now I just need to pull the trigger and either buy new or hopefully find a used one.
      05-31-2018, 11:36 AM   #14
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
Loving the clean look of your car! Damn missed my ride in your car as I have been thinking of Corsa exhaust.
Thanks! If you're ever up in the area again, feel free to let me know and you're more than welcome to stop by and hear it in person!

Also just added my video above if you haven't seen it already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry.E90M3 View Post
Very thorough write up, Ajay! I showed my wife and friends the exhaust video you made and they were all sold on it. Now I just need to pull the trigger and either buy new or hopefully find a used one.
Thanks Jerry! The Corsa is by far the best IMO!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 01:51 PM   #15
dizzyF30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
I like everything you've done. Might have to order that diffuser for my car.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 01:58 PM   #16
slowm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Love the progress of your car! Quick question where did you get the steering wheel from?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 01:59 PM   #17
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

I've watched your youtube exhaust video about 27 times over the past 2 months...

My ears thank you...
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 04:00 PM   #18
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

It’s about time Ajay! Love your build so far man!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 04:04 PM   #19
ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Wow well done! Very tasteful modifications. Your car looks incredible

-Matt
      05-31-2018, 04:46 PM   #20
E90M3velocity
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Manual-Slicktop E90 M3

Did your white E90 had 219's with red BBS caps long time ago? Your E90 was one of the first cars I admired when I first started on this forum.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 06:53 PM   #21
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyF30 View Post
I like everything you've done. Might have to order that diffuser for my car.
Thanks, it's a great piece! Hoping it holds up over time, but so far so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowm3 View Post
Love the progress of your car! Quick question where did you get the steering wheel from?
Thank you! I ordered it from Mike at Cobywheel. He did 2 wheels back on my E46 M3 and now this one! He's a wizard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
I've watched your youtube exhaust video about 27 times over the past 2 months...

My ears thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
It’s about time Ajay! Love your build so far man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexRaceParts View Post
Wow well done! Very tasteful modifications. Your car looks incredible

-Matt
Thanks, Matt. Ryan@Apex is partially responsible for this addiction I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90M3velocity View Post
Did your white E90 had 219's with red BBS caps long time ago? Your E90 was one of the first cars I admired when I first started on this forum.
Yep, that was mine! Thanks for the kind words!
Throwback pic for the mention! lol.
Appreciate 1
FMLYSDN1179.50
      05-31-2018, 07:38 PM   #22
Sam @ BPM Sport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 135i 6MT

Damn! Looks amazing!
Appreciate 0