BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

10-22-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
immamac
Private
Rep
Drives: none

2008 E93 - Jerez Black - Silverstone - 38k miles - Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,000.00

Item Interest
2 Owner Jerez Black - Silverstone metallic interior with aluminum trim. BMW M3, Fully loaded, all options except DCT. (this includes sport/cold weather/premium packages AND premium sound) Completely stock, babied by both owners, have all records including original sticker. This is an amazing drivers car, nothing like hearing the V8 roar with the top down as you are cruising.

LOW Mileage for a 2008, short commute to work and very few road trips on highways.

Has 6 years of normal wear and tear so it's not in showroom condition, exterior blemishes are:
1 door dent (no paint chip, have to see at perfect angle), a minor scratch on the bumper and a handful of rock chips on the hood, some standard curb rash.
interior blemishes are:
scratching on plastic coating for steering wheel and back cup holder. misplaced vent fin on rear AC vent. slight discoloration on aluminum trim when looked at in direct light on the drivers side door (it bothered me, so i put it in here).

Mechanically the car is running perfect, fresh oil change, will use 1qt of oil between 10000 mile changes which is totally normal for the car.

Will need a front brake service in 4800 miles.

Brand new tires for the whole car, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, no cheap rubber on this baby.

Has Platinum warranty coverage including parts covered under failure due to normal wear and tear excluding clutch and convertible top and assembly. Warranty expires 6/18 or 100k miles whichever comes first. Best warranty you can buy for a non-CPO BMW.

Also if you are in the downtown Austin area will come with free carwashes and 50% off all services at H20 Carwash on Barton Springs until 7/15 (VIP membership). This car was meticulously cleaned and detailed by them through my entire owning the car. With the membership a full detail is $125.

All service under my ownership was performed by Phoenix Automotive in West Austin. Great shop, I'd recommend them to the next owner.

Willing to negotiate price without warranty and new tires. Would just want to get cost out of them both.

I'll post pics later or send them upon request. I'd rather show it in person to go over every detail.

https://plus.google.com/114269997866...xN2WJ?hl=en_US

link to pics

Last edited by immamac; 10-22-2014 at 01:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #2
immamac
Private
Rep
Drives: none

Bump
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
immamac
Private
Rep