BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

BPM

02-27-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
smokeyob
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 COMP DCT

FS: KW Clubsport 2-Way Adjustable Coilovers for E92 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my KW Clubsports, I hit a pothole early 2018 and had to get one of them rebuilt, so I just took them all off while I was waiting for the rebuild and put the stock comp suspension I had back on with lowering springs in the meantime... Decided not to put the clubsports back on, happy enough with the stock setup and springs.

They have about 15K miles on them, front driver side has 0 miles on it after rebuild. They rebuilt the internals, with a new housing, and a few other parts like spring perch and bump stop and bushings etc. The others are fine, they are perfectly tight and ready to install.

The fronts are all assembled and ready to install. The rears are ready to install as well, however the black plastic bump stop piston cover is cracked (see picture), very inexpensive to replace from KW if it bothers you.

Comes in original box, part # 35220857, according to KW website only fits E92 M3 w/ EDC. I had it installed on a 2012 E92 M3 Comp w/EDC.

I have the adjustment tools in it's case as well, not pictured, but included with purchase.

Link to manufacturer website: https://www.kwsuspensions.com/produc...-35220857.html

Asking $2,200 plus shipping

Photo Album: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qs...m5r85DNxw9y06c

'12 E92 M3 COMP DCT CF Roof Fox Red Leather - ESS VT2-650 - IPE Valvetronic Exhaust - Challenge Race X-Pipe - KW Clubsport Coilovers - GTS DCT Flash - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's on Comp Wheels - Performance Steering Wheel - Awron Boost Gauge - Matte Black Front and Side Grilles

Last edited by smokeyob; 03-19-2019 at 05:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
smokeyob
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

bump, clubsports still for sale, anyone need them? PRICE REDUCED!
'12 E92 M3 COMP DCT CF Roof Fox Red Leather - ESS VT2-650 - IPE Valvetronic Exhaust - Challenge Race X-Pipe - KW Clubsport Coilovers - GTS DCT Flash - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's on Comp Wheels - Performance Steering Wheel - Awron Boost Gauge - Matte Black Front and Side Grilles
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 12:56 PM   #3
smokeyob
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

SOLD, thanks all!
Appreciate 0