BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

03-19-2019, 04:21 PM   #45
BimmerRookie
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 Cavalier Z24 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppa' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green SVT View Post
Wow a fellow Okie. Hardly ever see many round here.
I see more f8x m3's than e9x m3's around OKC
Where do y'all usually drive around? I'm usually around the integris/hospital area, mostly N. OKC. I've never even seen another E9X in okc
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #46
BimmerRookie
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 Cavalier Z24 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green SVT View Post
Wow a fellow Okie. Hardly ever see many round here.
I see more f8x m3's than e9x m3's around OKC
Where do y'all usually drive around? I'm usually around the integris/hospital area, mostly N. OKC. I've never even seen another E9X in okc
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 08:39 AM   #47
Choppa'
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I live just west of the city in Yukon but am pretty much in the heart of OKC 4-5 times a week. You going to the megameet this Thursday?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2019, 09:28 AM   #48
Choppa'
Rep

So after 16 days I got the car back from the BMW dealership after doing the airbag and blower motor recall, and replacing the mechatronics unit they damaged. The car drove great as usual but after BMW installed and programmed the mechatronics unit, the airbag light is present. BMW is saying that the active head restraints are not working properly (possibly the seats/headrest are from an 08' car?) but ensure me that the airbags themselves are working properly. I took the car to Carmax hopefully for its last round of repairs yesterday to address the issue. In the mean time I will be riding the 959 before I sell it while the weather is nice. I also got to try out the Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine for the first time and I think I'm a fan.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2019, 04:25 PM   #49
InnerBlueSkies
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
So after 16 days I got the car back from the BMW dealership after doing the airbag and blower motor recall, and replacing the mechatronics unit they damaged. The car drove great as usual but after BMW installed and programmed the mechatronics unit, the airbag light is present. BMW is saying that the active head restraints are not working properly (possibly the seats/headrest are from an 08' car?) but ensure me that the airbags themselves are working properly. I took the car to Carmax hopefully for its last round of repairs yesterday to address the issue. In the mean time I will be riding the 959 before I sell it while the weather is nice. I also got to try out the Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine for the first time and I think I'm a fan.
Why would you separate the duo?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2019, 09:35 PM   #50
Choppa'
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerBlueSkies View Post
Why would you separate the duo?
Between work, family (1 year old daughter and a 10 year old daughter who has basketball tournaments year round) and paintball, I rarely have time to go ride outside of town where there are somewhat decent roads. With the Sedan, I can take the family with me and do a little hoonin when I drop them off somewhere. Also, I have just as much if not more fun on my dirtbike riding the trails. No cops, and cheap to operate.
Appreciate 0