BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

04-11-2022, 05:04 PM   #1
PWM3NA
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 Alpine White e92 M3 DCT

2011 BMW E92 M3 ZCP DCT Alpine White on Black Novillo interior. RBs and TAs done

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
VIN: WBSKG9C51BE367553

Photo Album:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...5c?usp=sharing

After only two short years of ownership, I am listing my M3 for sale. This is a CA car and is in excellent condition. I believe I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle. I purchased this car in December of 2019 with 87,500 miles from another enthusiast, but I’m afraid it’s time to part with the car in exchange for something a bit more family-oriented/practical. I’ve put about 8,500 miles on it in the past two years and some change.

As it sits, the car has about 96,000 miles on it, and I’m currently driving it to and from work a couple times a week, which is about a 10-mile round trip.

The car has a clean Carfax and was never involved in any accident.

**There is however a lien on the car, so the prospective buyer must be willing to work through that with me.

Rod bearings and throttle actuators were replaced at 79k and 45k miles respectively under previous ownership, for which I have all supporting maintenance records and documentation that I am happy to provide. A Blackstone report from 2020 confirms that everything inside the motor appears healthy, and oil has been changed every 5,000 miles with Liqui-Moly.

The only thing that was repaired/replaced under my ownership was the starter, exhaust, and a fresh battery for which I also have documentation and records. Lastly, the car sits on a fresh, pretty-much-new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4Ss with less than 1,000miles of wear.

Here's a brief list of mods (mostly cosmetic) on the car:

- Borla S-Type Exhaust

- ESS ECU Tune + GTS DCT Tune

- aFE Intake

- Swift Spec-R Springs

- Macht Schnell Spacers, F15mm/R12mm

- Bayoptiks DTM Headlights

- Arkym Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

- Challenge Carbon Fiber Lip

- ECS Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

- IND Black Side Markers

- IND Black Grille

- IND Color Matched Reflectors

- IND Black Hood Vents

- IND Keyhole Delete

- IND Black M3 Rear Badge

- 3M Window Tint

- Hardwired Radar Detector

- Kinivo Bluetooth Adapter

**I also have a set of Thule aero crossbars (not pictured) I’d be willing to let go of with the car as I have no real use for them at this point...

There are a few cosmetic blemishes here and there, as is consistent with the year/mileage, but everything is still in fantastic shape both inside and out.

PPI available upon request at buyer’s expense. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I’m unfamiliar with best practices for shipping, as I have never done it. But I’d be happy to entertain any shipping requests/concerns for the right buyer.

I will continue to keep up with maintenance items until the car is sold, and I will update this post with any additional details as I prepare to knock out some preemptive 100k maintenance checks in the next week or so.

I have attached a google drive link to some photos, and I’m happy to forward over a couple walkaround videos as well. The car was just detailed last week and it is ready for its new home.

It pains me to sell the car, but my hope is for someone to buy it so that it actually gets driven.

Asking $32,000 OBO, located in SoCal/San Diego.

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2022, 07:29 PM   #2
KevinMarzuki
Rep
Drives: m3

Hi, finally found something i want. I’m very interested with your car. I’m located in Los Angeles Century City. Please text me at 424-419-8649. I really want to buy your car. I really want to be the next owner of it. I can drive down tomorrow or anytime this week. Thanks so much
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2022, 07:54 PM   #3
KevinMarzuki
Rep

Hey man, here is my contact info

phone: 424-419-8649

email: kevinmarzuki.km@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2022, 07:57 PM   #4
KevinMarzuki
Rep

Plis let me know man I'm super interested.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2022, 09:44 PM   #5
CravingBavaria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.75]
Gorgeous car for 96k!

How are the springs and that lip here in SD? Have my Swifts waiting to go on when I get to it, and almost the same lip - and I'm nervous lol...
      04-11-2022, 10:12 PM   #6
KevinMarzuki
Rep

Plis shoot me a text. It's my dream spec and i really want to buy it

424-419-8649

kevinmarzuki.km@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2022, 10:33 PM   #7
e90sood
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWM3NA View Post
VIN: WBSKG9C51BE367553

Photo Album:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...5c?usp=sharing

After only two short years of ownership, I am listing my M3 for sale. This is a CA car and is in excellent condition. I believe I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle. I purchased this car in December of 2019 with 87,500 miles from another enthusiast, but I’m afraid it’s time to part with the car in exchange for something a bit more family-oriented/practical. I’ve put about 8,500 miles on it in the past two years and some change.

As it sits, the car has about 96,000 miles on it, and I’m currently driving it to and from work a couple times a week, which is about a 10-mile round trip.

The car has a clean Carfax and was never involved in any accident.

**There is however a lien on the car, so the prospective buyer must be willing to work through that with me.

Rod bearings and throttle actuators were replaced at 79k and 45k miles respectively under previous ownership, for which I have all supporting maintenance records and documentation that I am happy to provide. A Blackstone report from 2020 confirms that everything inside the motor appears healthy, and oil has been changed every 5,000 miles with Liqui-Moly.

The only thing that was repaired/replaced under my ownership was the starter, exhaust, and a fresh battery for which I also have documentation and records. Lastly, the car sits on a fresh, pretty-much-new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4Ss with less than 1,000miles of wear.

Here's a brief list of mods (mostly cosmetic) on the car:

- Borla S-Type Exhaust

- ESS ECU Tune + GTS DCT Tune

- aFE Intake

- Swift Spec-R Springs

- Macht Schnell Spacers, F15mm/R12mm

- Bayoptiks DTM Headlights

- Arkym Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

- Challenge Carbon Fiber Lip

- ECS Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

- IND Black Side Markers

- IND Black Grille

- IND Color Matched Reflectors

- IND Black Hood Vents

- IND Keyhole Delete

- IND Black M3 Rear Badge

- 3M Window Tint

- Hardwired Radar Detector

- Kinivo Bluetooth Adapter

**I also have a set of Thule aero crossbars (not pictured) I’d be willing to let go of with the car as I have no real use for them at this point...

There are a few cosmetic blemishes here and there, as is consistent with the year/mileage, but everything is still in fantastic shape both inside and out.

PPI available upon request at buyer’s expense. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I’m unfamiliar with best practices for shipping, as I have never done it. But I’d be happy to entertain any shipping requests/concerns for the right buyer.

I will continue to keep up with maintenance items until the car is sold, and I will update this post with any additional details as I prepare to knock out some preemptive 100k maintenance checks in the next week or so.

I have attached a google drive link to some photos, and I’m happy to forward over a couple walkaround videos as well. The car was just detailed last week and it is ready for its new home.

It pains me to sell the car, but my hope is for someone to buy it so that it actually gets driven.

Asking $32,000 OBO, located in SoCal/San Diego.
Dm
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2022, 10:42 AM   #8
itsTwigs
Vroomthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3/21 Toyota Tacoma OR

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.00]
2021 Toyota Tacoma  [0.00]
Take your number off here?