BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
EXXEL Distributions
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-14-2022, 08:07 PM   #1
MightyM3
Private First Class
40
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Pa

iTrader: (0)

2012 E92 M3 Comp

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,750.00

Item Interest
Recently picked up a Tesla and am looking to purchase a Porsche as my weekend car.

Listing my 2012 E92 M3 Comp for sale.

Color: Alpine White
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Interior: Black Novillo
Miles: 92,379
VIN: WBSKG9C51CE798864
Rod Bearing: Upgraded at AutoCoture Motoring (BE Bearings ARP Bolts)
Engine Mounts replaced during Bearing Upgrade
Solid Subframe Bushing: Upgraded at AutoCoture Motoring
Upgraded Headlights by BayOptics: Running DTM, Carbon Eyelids, New Lenses, Carbon Inside.
Oil Changed every 3k Miles
Purchased the car with 27k miles.
Completely stock outside of what was mentioned.

Pricing to sell with no hassle so first come first serve. Car was involved in an accident prior to my ownership. This was disclosed from me and as a young buyer, i never ran the Carfax. The damage was moderate and I had no idea up until i decided to sell the car. No visible issues and the car is immaculate. I have babied it and interior/exterior is flawless.

Zero issues in the 6 years of ownership. The First 2 years' car was under warranty still and all work has been conducted at BMW, AutoCoture, or a local Indy Shop.

If you have any questions let me know. Please do not offer lowballs. If i do not receive the asked-for amount I will keep her and add the Porsche as company.

Thank you!

Attached Images
                 

Last edited by MightyM3; 06-14-2022 at 08:56 PM..
Appreciate 2
br2wdc250.00
DrFerry3673.00
      06-15-2022, 12:41 PM   #2
tbuck
Captain
tbuck's Avatar
791
Rep
754
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2010 MINI R55 JCW
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Huntsville

iTrader: (0)

Mileage the RB's were changed?
Says Comp, but no comp wheels?
__________________
Appreciate 2
br2wdc250.00
DrFerry3673.00
      06-15-2022, 04:06 PM   #3
MightyM3
Private First Class
40
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Pa

iTrader: (0)

RB's and subframe bushings / engine mounts were replaced at 50k. Have receipts from AC motoring.

Had Te37sl's on the car and sold my Comp wheels 5 years ago. These were my winter set that never actually got put on as i garaged during winter.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2022, 04:28 PM   #4
br2wdc
First Lieutenant
250
Rep
374
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E90 LMB
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Northern VA/Washington DC

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful E92 and with 6MT you should have no problem selling

Very minor point but I'm curious about given the immaculate condition of the interior: Is the shift knob worn or is it some kind of reflection/shadow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyM3 View Post
Recently picked up a Tesla and am looking to purchase a Porsche as my weekend car.

Listing my 2012 E92 M3 Comp for sale.

Color: Alpine White
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Interior: Black Novillo
Miles: 92,379
VIN: WBSKG9C51CE798864
Rod Bearing: Upgraded at AutoCoture Motoring (BE Bearings ARP Bolts)
Engine Mounts replaced during Bearing Upgrade
Solid Subframe Bushing: Upgraded at AutoCoture Motoring
Upgraded Headlights by BayOptics: Running DTM, Carbon Eyelids, New Lenses, Carbon Inside.
Oil Changed every 3k Miles
Purchased the car with 27k miles.
Completely stock outside of what was mentioned.
__________________

2011 E90 M3 | Le Mans Blue | DCT | Slicktop
“The end is inevitable Maverick, your kind is headed for extinction” … “maybe so sir, but not today” – Tom Cruise in Top Gun: Maverick
Previous: 2006 E90 330i | 6MT -- 2001 E39 540i | 6MT -- 1997 E36 M3 | Techno Violet | 5MT
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2022, 04:29 PM   #5
M3CSL550
Enlisted Member
M3CSL550's Avatar
10
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2013 Comp M3, 2005 Comp M3
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: DMV

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by br2wdc View Post
Beautiful E92 and with 6MT you should have no problem selling

Very minor point but I'm curious about given the immaculate condition of the interior: Is the shift knob worn or is it some kind of reflection/shadow?

Reflection? LMAO

That shit worn to the bone sandpaper hands.

Good price GLWS
Appreciate 1
br2wdc250.00
      06-15-2022, 06:16 PM   #6
MightyM3
Private First Class
40
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Pa

iTrader: (0)

the shift knob has normal wear and tear from 90k miles. I priced the car fair to hopefully allow another enthusiast to enjoy her as much as i did.

Outside of the shift knob the interior is a 9/10. I am happy to throw in a M5 shift knob with the purchase .

All PM's will be replied shortly. Thank you everyone!
Appreciate 1
br2wdc250.00
      06-15-2022, 07:21 PM   #7
tbuck
Captain
tbuck's Avatar
791
Rep
754
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2010 MINI R55 JCW
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Huntsville

iTrader: (0)

Agree, very good price and should have no problem selling. Car does look very clean for the mileage.

GLWS!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2022, 08:20 PM   #8
br2wdc
First Lieutenant
250
Rep
374
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E90 LMB
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Northern VA/Washington DC

iTrader: (0)

You did price it fairly and to be clear, the buyer will only care that its 6MT, the shift knob could be missing and they WILL STILL BUY IT

YOu won't need it, but GLWS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyM3 View Post
the shift knob has normal wear and tear from 90k miles. I priced the car fair to hopefully allow another enthusiast to enjoy her as much as i did.

Outside of the shift knob the interior is a 9/10. I am happy to throw in a M5 shift knob with the purchase .

All PM's will be replied shortly. Thank you everyone!
__________________

2011 E90 M3 | Le Mans Blue | DCT | Slicktop
“The end is inevitable Maverick, your kind is headed for extinction” … “maybe so sir, but not today” – Tom Cruise in Top Gun: Maverick
Previous: 2006 E90 330i | 6MT -- 2001 E39 540i | 6MT -- 1997 E36 M3 | Techno Violet | 5MT
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2022, 07:47 PM   #9
MightyM3
Private First Class
40
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Pa

iTrader: (0)

bump - prefer to not ship car
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2022, 03:34 PM   #10
Dowless94
New Member
2
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: Lx570
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Gaithersburg

iTrader: (0)

Hi unfortunately I cannot PM you, probably because I'm a new member. I am interested in the car but have a decent amount of questions. Should we communicate here? open to anything
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2022, 09:26 AM   #11
Jakeismartin
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: BMW 2002, BMW M235
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Hanover, Pa

iTrader: (0)

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2022, 12:22 PM   #12
Dowless94
New Member
2
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: Lx570
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Gaithersburg

iTrader: (0)

PM'd
Appreciate 1
Siajoon1677.00
      06-25-2022, 02:03 PM   #13
Djd21182
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: E46 M3 (sold)
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Central, IL

iTrader: (0)

Interested and no way to contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowless94 View Post
Hi unfortunately I cannot PM you, probably because I'm a new member. I am interested in the car but have a decent amount of questions. Should we communicate here? open to anything
Same - any way to email or txt? TIA
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2022, 05:33 PM   #14
Indvdl M
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
42
Posts

Drives: 2011 335D
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Naptown

iTrader: (0)

PM'd
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2022, 11:51 AM   #15
a4gspeedline
New Member
3
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: 2007 alpine white 335i
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chicago,IL

iTrader: (1)

Pmd
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 06:30 PM   #16
MightyM3
Private First Class
40
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Pa

iTrader: (0)

Apologies, I have been out of state for work. Feel free to text me at 267-575-6106. Leaving for FL in 2 weeks can show car for this time duration. Please no trade offers, just purchase a Porsche spyder to add to the collection.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST