BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-31-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
nydog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Audio Visions White Plains - Very Poor Service

I decided to tint my windows and selected Audio Visions in White Plains NY based on customer reviews. I called 2 or 3 days in advance to schedule a Friday 1:30pm appointment. I was running 10 minutes late and called a few minutes before my scheduled appointment to make them aware. Upon arriving at the shop, I'm told they are running behind from the previous day's job and my appointment would be pushed to 4pm. Not thrilled especially considering they have my contact info plus this was not mentioned when I called 10 minutes prior, I remain flexible. I agree and decide to go get a bite to eat. I'm called before 3pm and told they can't fit me in and I need to reschedule. I would receive a 10% discount for the inconvenience. Again, not thrilled because this was planned in advanced, I have used a vacation day to get this done and my time is more valuable to me than a 10% discount.

I reschedule for the following Monday, requiring me to leave work early. Job is done. The M3 is not my only vehicle and I planned not to drive it while the tint sets up. Tuesday night I'm checking the tint out and notice a bubble. I contact Audio Visions via email that night. Wednesday I get a response they will change the film on the passenger window. I communicate via email I'm available Thursday afternoon... No response. I call and I'm told they are booked. This is upsetting considering I needed to reschedule my initial appointment that was made days in advanced and now there's a workmanship problem that needs to be corrected and they are unwilling to accommodate. I'm told it can be done now, or the following week. Not wanting to wait, I leave work, drive home to get the M, and head the shop. All of which I explained I would need to do to come in today.

I arrive and tell the owner, Manny, I see a problem on the drivers side tint as well. He responds, we only planned to do one window that's all there's time for and I would have to make another trip....What?! I explain all I've written above to Manny, but that does not seem to matter. He suggested rescheduling to do both windows. I tell Manny to take care of one of the windows and I'll worry about the other one later.

I do not recommend Audio Visions to anyone based on my experience! The quality of work is below par and the customer service after work is completed is unacceptable.