Bimmerpost for Android has just been updated to version 4.3.55 with a host of bug fixes. Try it out!
BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
View Poll Results: Should a NWS or NSFW sub-section be added to E90POST?
Yes 89 89.00%
No 11 11.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-30-2008, 06:28 PM   #23
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
this is a car forum not a porn forum so if you want to share your NWS stuff, go somewhere else, I'm against it because that's what the thread will turn into.
Are you even reading the thread or just spewing your thoughts without anything really backing it up?

And this thread will not turn into a porn thread. If your upset about that sorry, I'm sure if you go back and scroll down the OT section you can find your porn there.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 07:05 PM   #24
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
ChineseGuy's Avatar
63
Rep
1,500
Posts

Drives: Black E90
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Pole

iTrader: (2)

Seems like the ones against the NWS sections all have under 500 posts under their belts.

I say noobs stfu before I make hundreds of accounts and boost the poll to 99:1
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #25
bsavic
Lieutenant
bsavic's Avatar
Serbia
16
Rep
481
Posts

Drives: (sold) e90 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Beograd, Srbija

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last E92 M3 View Post
...you are the one clicking the link, not us.
it's simple. if you don't like it, just stay out of that forum.
+1 Why not - do it! One stop shop for the best photos on the web: BMWs and Girls

Savicbo
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #26
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
25
Rep
1,507
Posts

Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Are you even reading the thread or just spewing your thoughts without anything really backing it up?

And this thread will not turn into a porn thread. If your upset about that sorry, I'm sure if you go back and scroll down the OT section you can find your porn there.
you better post loads of t&a once we actually get the sub forum
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #27
Year's_End
RWD only.
Year's_End's Avatar
United_States
479
Rep
12,435
Posts

Drives: 2015 S550 GT
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Pete, FL

iTrader: (0)

This thread shows just where this forum is going.
__________________
Past:'08 E92 335i|ZPP|ZSP|6AT|four (4) HPFPs

Present:'15 Mustang GT|401A|PP|6MT|Recaros
Sig pic unrelated. I like to go sideways and stuff.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 08:25 AM   #28
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
As you can see this topic is necessary due to the childish levels of our members.

And mods I know you can trace IP address back to who is really doing this.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 08:29 AM   #29
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
This thread shows just where this forum is going.
This is not to show where this forum is headed. This is to place wanted or unwanted material depending on the member into it's own sub-category. It will eliminate most random mishaps and keep threads out of general areas that people don't want to see or accidentally click since some members don't know how to properly labels threads.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 09:14 AM   #30
KL2DC
Moderator
KL2DC's Avatar
United_States
270
Rep
17,769
Posts

Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I think this stuff should be separated from a general topic area. It will limit the amount of accidental posts and keep the members who don't want to see the stuff happy as well, since if you dont go to that section what do you have to worry about.
This wouldn't work for folks who rely on the 'new posts' tab though. Any recent activity in the NWS thread will still be centerstage and you know most folks click indiscriminately (don't pay attention to the 'section').

Just a thought...
__________________

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 10:05 AM   #31
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
This wouldn't work for folks who rely on the 'new posts' tab though. Any recent activity in the NWS thread will still be centerstage and you know most folks click indiscriminately (don't pay attention to the 'section').

Just a thought...
Yeah it's great I was infracted too because of that shithead and my comments back to him.

Really performing a great job mods


And the majority of 80 to 8 really says something. Why don't you ever listen to your members???
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #32
Year's_End
RWD only.
Year's_End's Avatar
United_States
479
Rep
12,435
Posts

Drives: 2015 S550 GT
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Pete, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
This is not to show where this forum is headed. This is to place wanted or unwanted material depending on the member into it's own sub-category. It will eliminate most random mishaps and keep threads out of general areas that people don't want to see or accidentally click since some members don't know how to properly labels threads.
I wasn't referring to the thread as being ridiculous, I meant that there's been so much unnecessary NWS stuff that it's just an indication of the change in the OT section, that's all.
__________________
Past:'08 E92 335i|ZPP|ZSP|6AT|four (4) HPFPs

Present:'15 Mustang GT|401A|PP|6MT|Recaros
Sig pic unrelated. I like to go sideways and stuff.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 04:17 AM   #33
rambino
M Master
rambino's Avatar
United_States
-80
Rep
545
Posts

Drives: M6 / X6M
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal / Florida

iTrader: (2)

As if there isnt enough porn on the net, now you want to bring a section for it into our forum.. cant u find somewhere else to jack off you perv

tha majority of 80 to 11 means that this site will become a huge NSFW porno visited section which proves even more that we dont need it..

go pull out ur cock somewhere else
__________________
M History: E46 M3, E92 M3, E63 M6, F13 M6 Comp Pkg, E71 X6M
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 04:46 AM   #34
Comet
Troll Harder
Comet's Avatar
Lebanon
182
Rep
596
Posts

Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal, Beirut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
there is no such thing as enough porn

NSFW doesnt mean porn
it just means girl picture threads
like the Asian girl NWS, or the Car Girls thread
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #35
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambino View Post
As if there isnt enough porn on the net, now you want to bring a section for it into our forum.. cant u find somewhere else to jack off you perv

tha majority of 80 to 11 means that this site will become a huge NSFW porno visited section which proves even more that we dont need it..

go pull out ur cock somewhere else
Uh no, you close minded fool. Read, it will really fill in the blanks. I know you don't like to read before posting but it would help in not making you sound like a major dick.

Putting the NWS section would allow all of that material to go to 1 place and not be grouped with the general OT section, where if you don't throughly read a thread title(like yourself) then you could accidentally enter a NWS thread with a single click. Putting it in its own section will largely eliminate that possibility by you needing to click multiple times to get to that material.

I don't really care if theres a section or not but due to the amount of material thats been posted lately it makes total sense to add a sub-section for it. If the mods can take the time to dice up the marketplace section for everything sellable, then they have the time to do this as well.

If you see the big picture this will make E90POST a better overall environment. With the NWS material being in its own section the people that want it can still find it, and the people that don't like yourself should be able to avoid it rather easily. It makes everyone happy.

The mods can still keep the peace and what they deem too much of that material but all the girls threads can be moved and the peace of the forum can continue.

Just like you continue to post your opinion about a topic w/o reading. Just like you'll prolly not read this post and call me a perv. Which is fine. You have a great time going through life being a close-minded drone that likes to spew his comments and opinions with no thought behind them. Cuz if you do this same thing at work, how the hell did you work yourself high enough up to even afford a nice car? Cuz I would have fired your ass after the first day with your shitty attitude.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 08:08 AM   #36
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
I wasn't referring to the thread as being ridiculous, I meant that there's been so much unnecessary NWS stuff that it's just an indication of the change in the OT section, that's all.
My post above will suit you as well. Minus the ruder comments, those are directed a rambino the village idiot, everyones got one right?
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #37
Comet
Troll Harder
Comet's Avatar
Lebanon
182
Rep
596
Posts

Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal, Beirut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
^ exactly
if it gets created or not, these NWS threads won't stop it seems either way

so might as well put them somewhere away from conservative squares
if anything, we're doing YOU a favor
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #38
rambino
M Master
rambino's Avatar
United_States
-80
Rep
545
Posts

Drives: M6 / X6M
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal / Florida

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Uh no, you close minded fool. Read, it will really fill in the blanks. I know you don't like to read before posting but it would help in not making you sound like a major dick.

Putting the NWS section would allow all of that material to go to 1 place and not be grouped with the general OT section, where if you don't throughly read a thread title(like yourself) then you could accidentally enter a NWS thread with a single click. Putting it in its own section will largely eliminate that possibility by you needing to click multiple times to get to that material.

I don't really care if theres a section or not but due to the amount of material thats been posted lately it makes total sense to add a sub-section for it. If the mods can take the time to dice up the marketplace section for everything sellable, then they have the time to do this as well.

If you see the big picture this will make E90POST a better overall environment. With the NWS material being in its own section the people that want it can still find it, and the people that don't like yourself should be able to avoid it rather easily. It makes everyone happy.

The mods can still keep the peace and what they deem too much of that material but all the girls threads can be moved and the peace of the forum can continue.

Just like you continue to post your opinion about a topic w/o reading. Just like you'll prolly not read this post and call me a perv. Which is fine. You have a great time going through life being a close-minded drone that likes to spew his comments and opinions with no thought behind them. Cuz if you do this same thing at work, how the hell did you work yourself high enough up to even afford a nice car? Cuz I would have fired your ass after the first day with your shitty attitude.


yada yada yada, u overly opened minded idiot

go jerk off somewhere else, we havent had a problem with the light NWS material until you started whining like a litte bitch.. ur idea would insinuate and bring in heavier oriented NWS material which has no reason to be on a clean and proper bmw board..
if you want that crap, then go start your own NWS forum.. we dont need a "more crap section" to this forum nor do we need you to be the leader of it..

Go look at some other proper boards like E46Fanatics, 6speedonline, Bimmerpost, M3forum.. they dont have those kind of sections either for the reason we dont need anymore horny teenagers like yourself posting crap with nothing better to do..
__________________
M History: E46 M3, E92 M3, E63 M6, F13 M6 Comp Pkg, E71 X6M
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #39
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambino View Post
yada yada yada, u overly opened minded idiot

go jerk off somewhere else, we havent had a problem with the light NWS material until you started whining like a litte bitch.. ur idea would insinuate and bring in heavier oriented NWS material which has no reason to be on a clean and proper bmw board..
if you want that crap, then go start your own NWS forum.. we dont need a "more crap section" to this forum nor do we need you to be the leader of it..

Go look at some other proper boards like E46Fanatics, 6speedonline, Bimmerpost, M3forum.. they dont have those kind of sections either for the reason we dont need anymore horny teenagers like yourself posting crap with nothing better to do..
1. I don't want to jerk off
2. I as well as many others that have been on this board far longer then you think this can work
3. Just because this is a BMW forum doesn't mean we're high society like you seem to think, you elitist snob. Did you happen to read the most powerful man in racing, The F1 President is in the middle of a sex scandal? So take your "we're a BMW forum and above this material" and shove it.
4. E46 will prolly have this same problem soon due to their cars lowering in price and being more attainable for the every day person. E90 post has this problem due to it being nicely priced low enough that it can be purchased for teenagers and by young professionals.
5. I'm not a teenager
6. Please stop insinuating that I want to jerk off or am a perv, because I am neither. Just simply trying to help make E90POST a more enjoyable environment for everyone.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 09:16 AM   #40
335i4u2nv
Colonel
335i4u2nv's Avatar
44
Rep
2,760
Posts

Drives: 335i e9O sL0w
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: im right behind u

iTrader: (0)

yes but who cares what we think!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #41
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
This wouldn't work for folks who rely on the 'new posts' tab though. Any recent activity in the NWS thread will still be centerstage and you know most folks click indiscriminately (don't pay attention to the 'section').

Just a thought...
This is understandable. I am not familiar with the boards programming capabilities but is there a way to disable that function for certain sections? So even though they get replied to they will never be "centerstage" on the new post tab.

I dunno. or disable the new post tab section. Since people complain about the material due to their own fault of not reading and clicking it would make sense to add some sort of minor protection like having it's own section to try and safeguard that.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #42
darkcloud
Colonel
darkcloud's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,386
Posts

Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i4u2nv View Post
yes but who cares what we think!
True but of the 100 members that have voted to date there is a 89% YES tally. Correct me if I'm wrong but 100 voters would be acceptable for a College essay to gauge a range of interest and the forum is clearly going towards the YES vote. Not just because their pervs like some may think.

Maybe the mods will listen and maybe not. Who knows, but at least they have some numbers to go by now.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST