BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

BPM

12-17-2019, 05:03 PM   #1
BanjoPaterson
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 i8

WTB/INFO: Front Felt Underside Shield

Just got my car back from the body shop where I had the front bumper repaired. However, they did not replace the underside felt shield. The OEM part is in 3 pieces, although ECS and Turner Motor Sports sell a single piece aluminum part.

I was wondering if anyone has these "spare"? Perhaps someone who has swapped the OEM part with the ECS single piece? If so, please PM me and see if we can work out the details. FYI I live in Canberra, Australia, which may not be the ends of the Earth, but you can see it from here. :-)
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2019, 11:12 PM   #2
JJH
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: IB E92 M3 DCT; SG E90 325i

If you are unsuccessful in finding some used and in serviceable condition (I predict your chances as NIL as these things tend to get smashed!), this is probably the best OEM parts source around. I replaced mine (all 3 sections) and ordered from here for a price better than anywhere else (local or USA).
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showp...31&postcount=1