BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

EXXEL Distributions

01-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
aakrusen
To Punish and Enslave
Rep
Drives: with both hands on the wheel

Garage List
2008 M3 E92  [9.00]
One user, two xbox's?

I've got two Xbox's and I want to be able to use both depending on if I want to play in the theater room or in the family room. In the past I've imported my gamertag from one to the other but it takes like 10 minutes each time I transfer from one box to the other. I got tired of the waiting and just setup a second user but then my achievements are not on the same gamertag. It's at a point that I'm stuck playing on one box unless I want to play and old game that I don't care about the achievements and then I'll play it on the other box.

What I want is to use my main gamertag (the only one I care about) on either system without the transfer time. I have no interest in simultaneously logging in to both systems with the same tag so I don't understand why I can't do this. Is there something in menu that allows me to do this or do I have to stick with the transferring back and forth and waiting the 10 minutes each time?

I've heard something about the cloud but this is only for game saves, right? It won't fix my gamertag/login issue, right?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

i believe, if I can remember correctly, your gamertag can be saved onto the cloud. but not sure cause I don't use it xD
      02-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
OlivaresAnthony
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4

Garage List
I know that this is an old thread, but just in case you still have the issue; Save your gamer profile on a flash drive and you can plug it into whichever xbox you are using.
E90 325i|Sparkling Graphite Metallic|Steptronic|Black Leatherette/Dark Burl Interior|OEM Alarm|35%Front/5%Rear Tint|RD LED License Plate Lights|Rear Fogs Activated|Debadged|Smoked Sidemarkers|Blacklines|Depo P90v2|Matte Black Grille|BMS PBX|AFE Drop In|Charcoal Filter Delete|Air Scoops| RM Silicone Intake Hose| Magnaflow 14815| 19" Avant Garde M310|Continental DWS|M3 Lip Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
aakrusen
To Punish and Enslave
Rep
Drives: with both hands on the wheel

Garage List
2008 M3 E92  [9.00]
I should have updated this thread. It works. I can go back and forth between my two Xboxs without having to install my profile each time. I can also save games to the cloud and bring up saves on either box. Hooray!
Appreciate 0