BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

EXXEL Distributions

04-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: my feet

Garage List
Whose M3 is at FFX for repair?

Well I just got my new M3 Monday, and Wednesday night it choked on me. Towed it there Thursday morning, and I just got a call 530 Friday afternoon that the car still has been brought in and actually looked at, but a tech turned on the car for a sec and thinks its an Idle Control, because another new m3 is in there with the same problems. I was just wondering if that person is here and what they heard from the service center. I've got a full detail of what happened and a video on the 2nd page. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=369161&page=2
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
Turbo Squid
Model
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast and Loud

Garage List
Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry bro. First thing that came to my mind when david told me was, "Oh dayum, I hope he didn't try to install his ProCede on the M"
      04-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
Turbo Squid
Model
United_States
Rep

Garage List
BTW, what LP you gunna go for now? Can't really reference to black anymore. And RED LABL would keep you from going with my sweet ideas. Sheck it.

Due to the redness I say you should go with "AUNTFLO", "HERPE M3", "M3SOSOR", "INF3CTD". These are all pretty good ideas, bad enough to share because I know I'm not gunna put them on my M LOL. BTW, if anyone uses these, I except props and credits...

I've been toying with the DMVnow LP maker and I managed to get a great one through the system, but I won't share it because I'll probably end up getting it for the next whip.
      04-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Squid View Post
BTW, what LP you gunna go for now? Can't really reference to black anymore. And RED LABL would keep you from going with my sweet ideas. Sheck it.

Due to the redness I say you should go with "AUNTFLO", "HERPE M3", "M3SOSOR", "INF3CTD". These are all pretty good ideas, bad enough to share because I know I'm not gunna put them on my M LOL. BTW, if anyone uses these, I except props and credits...

I've been toying with the DMVnow LP maker and I managed to get a great one through the system, but I won't share it because I'll probably end up getting it for the next whip.

naa man its was the jb3 i threw in it hahah...i know BLck Lbl is gone now but i got something else...it should be coming soon...ill swing by and show u... Red LBL would have been nice...but going from CPTN MO to BLCK LBL then to Red LBL people would just think im a full out alki... let me know what plates u got!! u still waiting on the new m5?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Turbo Squid
Model
United_States
Rep

Garage List
LOL. Yes. Sold the AMG a while ago, and decided to sit on my piggy bank to see if funds would accrue for a purchase like the F10 M5. This plan seems to be panning out slower than I thought. But who knows, Lady Luck has been good to me in the past, maybe she'll swing around again for me. Waiting to hear back about a few projects that would make this hope a reality.

Since you two got the M3's and will have had them for a while, you know I'll have to 1'up it and get the 5'er of course. I def. have my sights set on the M5, but only time will tell.

I'm keeping the old M3 tho (for now), so at least I'll have the grandpa to yalls' to play with.
      04-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #6
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
dont forget the brabus lol
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #7
Turbo Squid
Model
United_States
Rep

Garage List
The Brabus LP is: 1SMART, on the VA Drive Smart Theme.

A friend of mine got the same plate theme but LP: NOT DUMB
      04-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #8
M3ltdown
Master Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e90 M3 JzB

I wish I had this license plate:

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #9
ase2dais
//Mdicted