BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

EXXEL Distributions

03-07-2016, 05:33 PM   #1
BMWBryan
M-Obsessed
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 M3 AW/Blk

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [9.00]
Talking WTB: ZCP, F14, other? w/Tires!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys (and girls),

I'm looking to get some wheels and tires for my e93. I currently have stock 220's and I'm just looking for something nicer. I live in the Bay Area, CA and I would love to simply meet for a local deal; however, shipping (if needed) would need to be included in the max price of $2000.

What I'm looking for (one of a few options):

Top choice: Forgestar F14's 19"/20" (must be SDC all around, preferably staggered)
Other options: ZCP 19/20 (reps)
Or: Other rims of similar quality and value

To be considered, any of these sets would need to include new/nearly new tires (above 90%) of a reputable brand (PSS preferred), wheels must be in good condition, cannot rub anywhere, and the wheels cannot be black. I have nothing against the style (AW with black rims) but it's just not my favorite look.

Additionally, I will be selling my 220's with PSS all around. Front are worn pretty low, back have about 60+% left. So if you want to work out a "cash + my wheels deal," I would entertain the idea.

I have a budget of about $2000 (not including taking possession of my wheels) so please don't offer unless you're willing to take $2000 or less. Obviously the offer will be based on the value of the wheels, so not all of the $2000 will be offered for all sets.

Let me know what you've got.

Attached Images

2007 Kawi ZX6-R (Sold)
2000 328i (Sold)
Appreciate 0