BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #23
GreenM3Guy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 M3

I complained on his instagram page, he deleted my comment, then told me to email him to straighten out the problem, so he JUST sent me the "tracking number" but this ups ticket looks made up
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-17-2014, 05:34 PM   #24
Superhiro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Saphire Black M4

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
It's a legit tracking number, but that doesn't mean shit, Rock. Anyone with a UPS account can generate the tracking number... doesn't mean a thing until a UPS origin scan is completed. If you don't see a scan in 48 hours, he probably had it generated to buy him more time.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2014, 02:49 AM   #25
pt9507
M3 of the month(05/13)
Canada
Rep
Drives: BW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenM3Guy View Post
I complained on his instagram page, he deleted my comment, then told me to email him to straighten out the problem, so he JUST sent me the "tracking number" but this ups ticket looks made up
Have you got your lip yet?
I got the refund from my cc company...

Akrapovic | AC Schnitzer | Brembo | BMW Performance | Dinan | Exotics | iND
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #26
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
This is pretty ironic... I bought a lip off a member the other week. It was a revinora rcrt and I picked it up from the location listed on that UPS label. Its a candle company... interesting. But apparently also the biz front for Revinora.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 02:53 PM   #27
rabman5
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: none

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3 View Post
This is pretty ironic... I bought a lip off a member the other week. It was a revinora rcrt and I picked it up from the location listed on that UPS label. Its a candle company... interesting. But apparently also the biz front for Revinora.

I would bet anything that you bought the lip from this thread. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1037288 I also bought this lip because I wanted a new Revinora lip to replace the one I cracked a few weeks ago.
I came to a quick agreement with the seller and after paying there was no response for three days. I sent a PM asking him to acknowledge the payment and send shipping confirmation. Seller assured me the lip had shipped and he would send confirmation later that day. It never came. I decided to give him a week to send a tracking number and on the 10th day after the sale I still had nothing so I opened a paypal dispute and contacted the seller. Seller claimed the lip had shipped but he didn't have the tracking # until later that day. At this point, the PayPal info showed the company name REVINORA on the dispute. The email address was to Oshin.
I confronted the seller (Oshin) and explained that I didn't buy direct from him because of problems like this. I also escalated the dispute to a claim and asked for a refund. Seller contacted me immediately and claimed he wasn't Oshin, he just uses Oshin to ship things for him and to receive his paypal payments.
Seller then tells me he accidentally shipped me a brand new Revinora Street Chin (which was what I really wanted anyway) not the R-CRT lip in the posting. I agreed to accept the street chin only if I had a tracking number immediately, which I received the next day. So no, he had not accidentally shipped anything at that point. My package arrived as expected from the Candle company also, so I'm pretty happy.

I hope a mod sees this and holds user DjZotic (Oshin) accountable for posing as a private seller to and taking multiple payments for supposed used products. In fact, he still hasn't updated the original thread to show the lip is sold, so there could still be others who have paid for and are waiting on the lip.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #28
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabman5 View Post
I would bet anything that you bought the lip from this thread. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1037288 I also bought this lip because I wanted a new Revinora lip to replace the one I cracked a few weeks ago.
I came to a quick agreement with the seller and after paying there was no response for three days. I sent a PM asking him to acknowledge the payment and send shipping confirmation. Seller assured me the lip had shipped and he would send confirmation later that day. It never came. I decided to give him a week to send a tracking number and on the 10th day after the sale I still had nothing so I opened a paypal dispute and contacted the seller. Seller claimed the lip had shipped but he didn't have the tracking # until later that day. At this point, the PayPal info showed the company name REVINORA on the dispute. The email address was to Oshin.
I confronted the seller (Oshin) and explained that I didn't buy direct from him because of problems like this. I also escalated the dispute to a claim and asked for a refund. Seller contacted me immediately and claimed he wasn't Oshin, he just uses Oshin to ship things for him and to receive his paypal payments.
Seller then tells me he accidentally shipped me a brand new Revinora Street Chin (which was what I really wanted anyway) not the R-CRT lip in the posting. I agreed to accept the street chin only if I had a tracking number immediately, which I received the next day. So no, he had not accidentally shipped anything at that point. My package arrived as expected from the Candle company also, so I'm pretty happy.

I hope a mod sees this and holds user DjZotic (Oshin) accountable for posing as a private seller to and taking multiple payments for supposed used products. In fact, he still hasn't updated the original thread to show the lip is sold, so there could still be others who have paid for and are waiting on the lip.
Wow, thanks for posting your story... and yes this all sounds fairly accurate. Im just glad that I never buy things from people over the web and always deal with it in person. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I had several text conversations with the "seller" and finally went and picked up the lip in person.

EDIT: But in all fairness to the person I dealt with, I never had any issues. He told me where to go, met with a "family member" at the business, paid cash, and was able to check the lip out in person prior to paying. So all in all it was a good experience. But Im really sorry to hear that so many people are having bad experiences.

Last edited by MRG Race Co; 10-10-2014 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: addtl info
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #29
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

wow, why would anyone wait 3 months for something that seems to never be coming. Cancel order, one simple call to the credit card company or even the DISPUTE button on your online account for the cc will work.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 10:38 AM   #30
Ca$hOnly
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

This company is complete garbage and has been for a long time. This Oshin guy is a liar. It's obviously his company yet he always claims it is not.

I don't understand why people keep buying from him and putting up with this crap.