BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

06-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
squidge
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1997 Porsche 911

"Change is the essential process of all existence."

Hey everyone,

My brother died of a heart attack a few weeks ago. He was a huge influence on me; gave me my first computer, taught me many of the IT basics that got me where I am today, was my business partner for years, and gave me the car bug as well by driving me around WAY too fast in old turbo Mitsubishis when I was a kid.

His early passing, and unfortunate lack of estate planning or life insurance, has left my nephew in a bad place with regards to college. He's a junior at UCF in Orlando, has been very dedicated and successful thus far, and I want to help keep it that way.

Our family put together a donation fund: https://www.youcaring.com/austin-stanley-590128

We're not expecting to pay for his college in its entirety or anything, but if we can subsidize the next few months, that'll help him tremendously. He'll also draw strength from the sense of community, which is equally important.

Thanks in advance for your support. I know this is a huge forum and we may not be as close-knit as some others, but every little bit helps.

At the least, let this be a reminder to get those yearly physicals, and think about your financial fitness and future planning.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2016, 04:35 PM   #2
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Sorry for your loss.
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 04:54 PM   #3
BMW F22
Major General
United_States