BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

11-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e36m,F80,G80;TRX; 992 TTS; F95

Thumbs up 1995 Alpine White TURBO M3 83K miles SLEEPER

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
NEW PRICE $13,500 OR $14,750 with everything else

The car is 1995 m3 (Alpine White) with 83k miles. Its a 5-speed, of course. It comes with black leather manual vaders, sunroof, 18-button OBC. The car is very fast! It is easily making 435BHP.
First off, I bought the car locally from a friend here, named Tony, in October of 2007 with 72Kmiles. He bought the car with about 51K miles in July 2001 (I still have all of his documentations) from a guy in GA.
I paid $19,500 for the car in October which I know was a little high but it is a very clean car and very well taken care of!

In his ownership and MINE the car was serviced at Mike John's in Indiana. So, the records are available at Mike John's except for the last 4 oil changes which I did myself.
I spoke with Karl at AA when I bought the car and he informed me a guy named “Tony Hall” had everything installed by them (AA) around early '97!
This car was/is not driven in the bad weather by me or the owner before for sure, and it reflects it.
I also have all the records from BMW for the car. WHICH states this car had the weak ’95 valve retainers replaced! *

The BAD: (Its only right to inform the new buyer)
- The car will be needing rear shocks (currently is has the DINAN stage 1 suspension setup which consists on DINAN springs and KONI shocks/struts)
- The passenger's side door panel has the vinyl bulging in one area. (which is a common problem with 95's)
- And it will need new front tires in about 4,000 miles I would say.

Now everything else:
(Performance/Suspension)
It an AA stg.2 setup (20g) with a HKS 40mm external wastegate. The AA turbo manifold is ceramic coated. Which has .140MLS headgasket with the new Trm ARP 2000 headstuds holding it down!
- HPF Feramic clutch (brand new) with resurfaced OEM flywheel (100% stock-drivability)
- AA short-shift kit with the AA shift knob
- AA In-house custom full 3" turbo back exhaust that has a resonator, cat, and Gen.1 turbo muffler= very stock like sound; sleeper
- DINAN stage 1 suspension setup (Dinan springs with KONI struts/shocks)
Greddy type-S blowoff valve which is recirculated
Stewart high performance water pump along with 80c thermostat.
UUC underdrive pulleys
stainless steel brake lines
Diffsonline 3.23 differential
UUC rear*chromoly*adjustable camber arms
OEM BMW Motorsport front strut brace (it is the original version= very rare ~$650)
It has PS2's on the rear (245/40/17) and Pirelli 235/40/17 on the front
I also installed bimmerworld's drilled oil pump nut that has a safety wire attached, so it will never come off.

Exterior:
- Real Hamann front bumper (pricey: I bought it from Bav Auto for $1500) with HELLA*ellipsoidal foglights; Custom Euro Plate that says: 4S-fed-M3 (force feed M3)
- OEM clear corners all the way around
Kamei (I think that is how its spelled) headlight eyebrows the short version... they are only over the headlight not the corner lights too!
Spoiler with 3rd brake light
Aero billet gas cap

Interior:
- Custom made " M3 turbo" floormats
- All the gauges: (all are white-faced backgrounds)*
In the sunglass holder: fuel pressure, oil pressure, and BOOST
On the A-pillar: AEM UEGO wideband gauge and VDO mega shift light (which has a MSD*activator box that is adjustable from 5,000rpm to like 8,200rpm BTW, with the AA tune the redline is set at: 7,200rpm)
- AA shift knob
- Hard-wired radar detector (a cobra radar detector will come with it)
Greddy Turbo Timer mounted in the glove box
Clarion UNGO security system (neat feature: if the windows are down and you lock the car; it will roll them up.)

ICE (audio):
Panasonic HU with a iPod control in the glove box
Kenwood component speakers up front which include the tweeters
Kenwood 280rms watt amp for the midranges and tweeters (Installed behind the back seats in a custom "M3" panel
2- 10" Kicker CVX's mounted upside down in a custom “///M” box which gives a real deep bass through the chassis with no rattle (all stealth wiring for shows)*
Kicker 1,000.1 watt amp
circuit beaker mounted beside the battery to control the amps' power/current
1 farad capacitor
That is the majority I believe... if I think of more I will edit the post.

Now, since my ownership (I've spent a few thousands... lol), I put all the rear audio in along with the headunit and iPod control (well over $1200 in receipts). I purchased and installed 3.23 diffsonline differential for a little more torque. And, last summer (2008) I refreshed the head meaning I had the head milled to spec (.002), vacuum tested (which it passed fine), and a valve job along with a 0.140MLS headgasket and the new Trm ARP 2000 head studs to hold it down. So, its ready for more boost... At the same, I installed Stewart High Performance water pump; 80c thermostat; UUC underdrive pulleys; and Bimmerworld's drilled Oil Pump nut= the oil pump nut is never coming off. Maintenance: besides the oil changes, I had the leaky Power Steering hoses replaced along with a new*Reservoir/filter.

The car was involved in a MINOR accident this past november (11/11/08).... I was going around a 70* turn in a neighborhood when it was pouring rain (one of 2 times I have ever drove the car in the rain.. the underside really shows that), and a guy on the other side of the road, started to turn but instead he starting sliding, so he corrected it by turning away from me WHICH made him just graze the passenger side of the front bumper and catch the passenger side fender. (I have pictures available) There IS NO FRAME RAIL DAMAGE AT ALL!! I had the car inspected... the car was not even moved out of alignment!! Of course, I was very depressed because it is my BABY! *
Everything was repaired by a reputable shop here called LRC bodyshop they specialize in Lexus, BMW, and Mercedes. I only allowed BMW OEM parts to go on! So, the end result was a new Hamann front bumper and a new OEM passenger fender, and a new passenger side headlight. I paid the difference for the Hamann front bumper because it is something I wanted. Plus, it almost makes the intercooler invisible... Sleeper.
Yes, I did have the car inspected afterwards to find only ONE problem which was a broken/bent fan blade which was replaced by Mike John's! I have out roughly 3,000 miles since the accident with zero problems.

August 21, 2009: I spent about ~$2600
-bought and installed New HPF Feramic Clutch & Pressure along with a resurfaced OEM flywheel (which is good for 600+whp with complete stock drivability. I also replaced all the little bolts, fork lever, spring, etc. There were no short-cuts.... I replaced all the little pieces as well.
-changed transmission fluid with RedLine DTA- 4 fluid
-Installed New Mishimoto 40MM radiator
-Changed coolant and water
-Installed Dr. Vanos stage 2 vanos along with cam gears and thrust washers
-New valve cover gasket
-Changed oil to Castrol 5w-50 & filter
-Installed 4 new r1concepts crossdrilled & slotted rotors long with Axxis Ultimate brake pads
-Changed brake fluid to Motul red racing fluid
-Installed new duralast battery
-Changed the fuel filter
-Replaced all vacuum hoes with silicon hoses from Extremepsi.com.
-Installed new NGK BKRe7 spark plugs
Obviously, I would have not installed the all of these items, if I planned on selling the car. ALL of these items have 409 miles, exactly.

Now, the only reason I am selling the car is because I am a College Student at Bellarmine University, and I need the money. My loan fell through, so. After my scholarships, I still have to pay $7934 each semester which is $15,868 a year. Yes, school costs $30,000. Needless to say, the first semester was due Oct. 5 and the second semester is due Jan. 4. I was able to receive an extension for my first semester for a nominal fee. I have used up all of my resources, so I must sell my baby.

I wouldn't be afraid to drive this car anywhere. It is rock solid! It still retains the ice cold A/C and all the stock-like driveabilty!
Please feel free to ask any questions... or leave some comments.
-Ethon

PRICE: $16,250 (old price)

Other Price: $17,500 (old price) which includes GT3582r turbo: T3 flange; 3” v-band exhaust housing; oil restrictor; banjo water fittings (that came from AA gen.3 stage setup and has ~ 4,000 miles); AA/Spearco stage 3/4 intercooler with brackets that install in the same place as the AA stage 2 intercooler that is on the car, now (I bought it from “EMC” off bf.c); AA turbo motor mount (to fit the the gt35r); AA 3” turbo intake pipe; Bosch 803 MAF
Bssically, all one would need is injectors, tune, and re-work the turbo downpipe. The car has the clutch, head gasket, studs, and radiator all ready for big boost.

Anyways, if someone goes this route I will take $162 off the price (Would equal $17,338) which is 1/4 of a TRM tune. (The tune I was going to use). I paid $595 for the intercooler, and we all know what a gt3582r turbo is worth. So, for an addition of $1,088 you will get components that will make the car have 500+whp.

In the end, I would love to stay in contact with the new owner to see how the car is doing.

Last edited by BadBoostedBMWM3; 04-25-2010 at 06:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

sweet car, good luck with the sale. if i had the extra cash i would grab this for a daily driver and track use
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
sweet car, good luck with the sale. if i had the extra cash i would grab this for a daily driver and track use
thanks man...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #6
HsiangHsu
Taiwanese Baller
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i / M3

very nice "sleeper"...
      04-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

BUMP for a new great price.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
Bostonaholic
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Xterra SE

Bump for a sick ride.

I'll be in Louisville in a few weeks visiting my best friend who's got a bright yellow '95 viper. I'd love to take this off your hands so I've got something to keep up with him.

But sorry, low on cash and I'm saving up for the E92.

Track tested. Mother approved.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #9
armorrig
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Tamiya

Very nice car man. "THE" color and year that I'm looking for, unfortunately, not the price. GLWS though. Buyer is gonna be one lucky son of a b!tch.
      04-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #10
BadBoostedBMWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonaholic View Post
Bump for a sick ride.

I'll be in Louisville in a few weeks visiting my best friend who's got a bright yellow '95 viper. I'd love to take this off your hands so I've got something to keep up with him.

But sorry, low on cash and I'm saving up for the E92.
I totally understand. Your friend's viper must be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armorrig View Post
Very nice car man. "THE" color and year that I'm looking for, unfortunately, not the price. GLWS though. Buyer is gonna be one lucky son of a b!tch.
I must agree.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #11
JJSchmooze
I'm on that Orange Crush
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe VOP ZCV ZPP

Is the car still for sale?
Appreciate 0