BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

10-17-2016, 02:10 PM   #1
Lsquared
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

2008 E92 AA full exhaust and Siebon carbon hood and all factory parts!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My M3 has been meticulously cared for! The oil has been changed regularly with BMW oil from Jackie Cooper BMW in Edmond OK. The transmission fluid (Bmw) differential fluid (Bmw) power steering fluid (chf-11) coolant (bmw) brake fluid(Motul) spark plugs (BMW) have all been serviced since Sept of 2015. Ok so now for the fun stuff. I have had a full Active Autowerke signature exhaust with catalytic converter delete and x-pipe installed. It has a high flow K&N air filter installed in the factory airbox. I have a VIS GTR carbon fiber hood installed. It mounts just like the factory hood(three latches and hood shocks) and the fitment is perfect. If the hood is not your style i have the original hood i can put back on. It has H&R lowering springs and the adaptive suspension works just like factory. (Comfort,normal,sport).She comes factory loaded with a carbon fiber roof, comfort access, leather seats and navigation. It has Bridgestone Potenza RE070 tires in the front( 5/32nds) and the rear(8/32nds). It has some rock chips on the front bumper the left front floor mat has some wear and a scrub mark on the right door but nothing abnormal for 86k. Call or text with any questions. Thanks for looking! 405-305-3433 looking to get $30,000 obo

Look here for pictures i could not get them to load ...

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5824492413.html

Last edited by Lsquared; 10-25-2016 at 08:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 01:23 PM   #2
Lsquared
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Bump
Appreciate 0