BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

EXXEL Distributions

08-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Prophizee
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 GTR, 2014 x1 3.5 Msport

Dp waterless wash

So I've been detailing cars since I was 16 years old and I have used all types of different products, oc products to high end products, (I have threads posted here with pics of my car after a full detail job). Well anyway I just got the Detailer Pro waterless wash in the mail today and I was very skeptical if it would work without scratching the car. Well I was blown away, this product works just like it states. After I was done the car looked like it was just washed and the wax seemed to be still there and rejuvenated. I wish I had taken before and after pics.
Directions to apply product
Mist on one section at time use a plush microfiber to spread product then use a second microfiber to buff away. Do this to the rest of the car and your done. ( just a side note to be extra careful use a california duster to remove access dust and reduce the chances of scratching).
I also used the product on my wheels windows and exhaust and it cleaned everything. Fantastic product highly recommended.
*Warning
product does have limitations do not use it car is heavily soiled. I doubt it will be able to remove caked on dirt without marring the paint but I have never tried it. Maybe someone else can chime in if they have used the product in that situation.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
That's some good news.
Appreciate 0