BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - New England

12-08-2021, 12:52 PM   #1
jp1984
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: an E92

Thumbs up Woodward Motorsport Mendon MA Review

Hey all!

I wanted to report on a great experience I had at an Indy in Mendon MA.

I took my car in for Rod Bearing service and was surprised at how chill everything was. Not only is the owner (and technician I spoke with) very responsive by phone and email but also friendly, detailed and thorough. The price for the labor was very, very competitive, but obviously not sketchy cheap, take care of your car with knowledgeable technicians, guys. I was even given chance to walk around and check out some of the other cars in the shop like a 90s Supra that needed refreshing. (completely hands off, so dont worry, I wouldnt want to touch anyone elses baby!).They seem to share a shop with some Honda guys, so maybe consider them for your S2000's as well.

There was an awesome new M5 getting real work put into it, that engine is a real beauty in person, something I didn't think looked good in pictures for some reason. Also, sorry I didnt take any pictures, I honestly felt it was cool to look at but not touch or post, since those are someone elses real cars, not like a dealer car.

Tangent aside, my car was in real good hands there and will probably be my Indy shop of choice for the foreseeable future. The price was much better than a quote I got from a shop in Natick The owner is a poster here (WoodwardMotorsport) and I couldnt be happier. I dont want to publicly post what I paid but please DM me as I also dont want the owner inundated with calls from non posters.

Take care guys!

(I did not receive a single thing for this endorsement post, not will I receive anything in the future. This is just an honest experience.)
Appreciate 6
      12-08-2021, 08:40 PM   #2
Davey27
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Good to hear! Will be using Trevor for my bearing service this spring once my car comes out of storage. Glad you had an enjoyable experience, he seems like a great guy and knows his stuff.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2021, 10:12 PM   #3
WoodwardMotorsport
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E92 ST 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1984 View Post
Hey all!

I wanted to report on a great experience I had at an Indy in Mendon MA.

I took my car in for Rod Bearing service and was surprised at how chill everything was. Not only is the owner (and technician I spoke with) very responsive by phone and email but also friendly, detailed and thorough. The price for the labor was very, very competitive, but obviously not sketchy cheap, take care of your car with knowledgeable technicians, guys. I was even given chance to walk around and check out some of the other cars in the shop like a 90s Supra that needed refreshing. (completely hands off, so dont worry, I wouldnt want to touch anyone elses baby!).They seem to share a shop with some Honda guys, so maybe consider them for your S2000's as well.

There was an awesome new M5 getting real work put into it, that engine is a real beauty in person, something I didn't think looked good in pictures for some reason. Also, sorry I didnt take any pictures, I honestly felt it was cool to look at but not touch or post, since those are someone elses real cars, not like a dealer car.

Tangent aside, my car was in real good hands there and will probably be my Indy shop of choice for the foreseeable future. The price was much better than a quote I got from a shop in Natick The owner is a poster here (WoodwardMotorsport) and I couldnt be happier. I dont want to publicly post what I paid but please DM me as I also dont want the owner inundated with calls from non posters.

Take care guys!

(I did not receive a single thing for this endorsement post, not will I receive anything in the future. This is just an honest experience.)
Thank you for that amazing review. We try our hardest to deliver the highest quality of service. This is a passion for us not a 9-5. Look forward to taking care of the beauty in the future.
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34448.50
      12-09-2021, 02:37 PM   #4
J1592
Registered
Rep
Drives: N/A

I also just got my Rod Bearings done at Woodward Motorsports and completely agree communication was top notch. I wish I got to see around the shop but due to timing I dropped it off and picked it up after hours. It’s a little far from me but I’ll be going back there for any future needs for sure.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2021, 02:52 PM   #5
MAE90M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Just curious, how much did you pay?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2021, 03:31 PM   #6
jp1984
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAE90M3 View Post
Just curious, how much did you pay?
Check your PMs
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2022, 10:12 AM   #7
2011e91
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e91 328, e90 m3

Another positive experience with Woodward Motorsport.

I bought a rough e90 M3 late last year without any maintenance records; based on some feedback I read here I reached out to Trevor. To make a long story short he tackled the rod bearings, throttle actuators, valve cover gaskets in addition to installing OEM springs and sway bars. Communication was excellent, pricing great and I was so happy with his service I had him also work on my 328i e90.

I've used various mechanics over the years but for me even though they're a couple hours away I'm not going anywhere else.

I have zero affiliation with them, just a satisfied customer.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2022, 07:16 AM   #8
MAE90M3
Private First Class
Rep

Another very satisfied customer. My throttle actuators failed and the team at Woodward were fantastic. I would definitely recommend them.
Appreciate 2
DrFerry6722.50
BOOF-M34448.50
      09-07-2022, 10:09 AM   #9
MAE90M3
Private First Class
Rep

Another awesome job done by Trevor and his team. I had my clutch replaced and they installed GAS monoballs. Really happy with their work
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6722.50
      02-22-2024, 03:35 PM   #10
jp1984
Lieutenant
Rep

Hey fellas,

I am offering an update on continued good service at Woodward MotorSport.

Thus far I have had the following done. -probably more

Rod bearings + engine mounts etc
Valve Cover gaskets + other useful service
Xpipe installed with Cats cut in
Slon DCT Pan Install
Throttle Actuators
Idle Control Device
And probably a few other things.

I have my car in about once a year for required/preventative maintenence. I was very satisfied each of the 3 times I have had my car in the shop. The labor charges are always fair and there isn't a mark up on any parts required. Trevor let me know what to focus on next and I will be taking my car back in soon to tackle the actual valve covers.

I am a huge proponent of completing as much of my own work as possible. However, there are times where it makes clear sense to the pros to tackle the challenge. Whenever there is a task clearly beyond my skill level or expertise I will be back at Woodward getting my car treated right.

I have had three great experiences there and will be returning again in the future. Great Resource for BMWs in the New England area.
Appreciate 3
      03-13-2024, 11:56 AM   #11
cliff_m3
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Competition E90

Just keeping this thread updated but also had great experiences at Woodward Motorsport. Most recent service I got done was a transmission service, DCT GTS flash & differential fluid change. Car got this service back in late fall '23 and haven't really driven the car until now with weather permitting. Car is absolutely flawless. He has also done rod bearings, oil pan replacement, & PPI on my M3. Wouldn't go anywhere else and in fact had some friends/family referred there to service their cars as well. Great staff, competitive pricing & extremely knowledgeable!
Appreciate 0