BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

02-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #23
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTM View Post
Bump...I have seen this car in person, and it is amazing. It has received exceptional care. Will miss you, Phil!
What's up slick.....thanks for the bump and the kind words. I'm still going to be in the fold.....just gotta make sure you guys let me tag along sometimes......Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights

Last edited by ///M Ryder; 02-13-2016 at 09:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2016, 09:01 PM   #24
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4S4SS View Post
Nice car! Any paint work?
+1
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2016, 09:06 PM   #25
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Star M3 View Post
+1
When I purchased the car off lease I had the front bumper removed and sprayed to freshen it up. No accidents at all........Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #26
jlee403
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

you may want to consider changing the ad and taking off "enthusiasts car." Dont get me wrong, the cars very tastefully done and i think its great.... its just when someone says something like that it generally means the car was driven pretty hard. As a car salesman, I know most people think the worst in these scenarios and move on without even looking into whether or not the car was taken care of properly. good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2016, 05:16 PM   #27
M3Bimmer77
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black

$40k!!!! Wow why such a low price for a nice car!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2016, 06:33 PM   #28
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlee403 View Post
you may want to consider changing the ad and taking off "enthusiasts car." Dont get me wrong, the cars very tastefully done and i think its great.... its just when someone says something like that it generally means the car was driven pretty hard. As a car salesman, I know most people think the worst in these scenarios and move on without even looking into whether or not the car was taken care of properly. good luck with the sale!
Thanks for your advice but no one has had that response to my ad. If I were listing this on autotrader or some other site it wouldn't be in the title. But here on the forum with other enthusiast it's appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bimmer77 View Post
$40k!!!! Wow why such a low price for a nice car!!!
Thanks for the luv. And yeah I think the price is good since I know mods are never a 100% return on investment.....Phil
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 08:30 PM   #29
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Wanted to check in and update the mileage.......car currently has 61,510. Got 2 very interested parties at this point but no commitment to purchase yet. GT4 went into production this week so let's find this baby a new home............Phil
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 05:14 PM   #30
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Car is available again......buyer backed out. Agreed sales price was $38,500 so I want to offer it up now at that price point. See original post for other updates.......Phil
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 12:59 AM   #31
///Mstvpxs
你爸爸
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dinan E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Awesome car! The wheels look fantastic and I bet the exhaust sounds incedible too.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 03:37 PM   #32
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Sad to see her go.

GLWS, Phil.

This is honestly the ONLY SSII I would consider buying (it's not my favorite color); but your taste in mods far outweighs my color bias.

03-14-2016, 11:27 PM   #33
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstvpxs View Post
Awesome car! The wheels look fantastic and I bet the exhaust sounds incedible too.
Much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoM3ForMe View Post
GLWS, Phil.

This is honestly the ONLY SSII I would consider buying (it's not my favorite color); but your taste in mods far outweighs my color bias.

Thanks for the luv...............Phil
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 09:07 PM   #34
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Up top.....need to keep her in the rotation........Phil
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2016, 05:25 PM   #35
BigRussia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

I only skimmed through the thorough description but from what I quickly saw this looks to be a great deal, unless I'm missing something lol. If this was 6 speed I would be PMing you now, but with how good and well built this car looks especially with all the goodies for the money I may consider a DCT... good luck with sale!
      03-22-2016, 07:12 PM   #36
loveskiing
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E90

How is this car still for sale???
OP maybe you need to advertise it elsewhere (assuming you haven't already done so) because a car as nice as this one with all the extras that's a 1 owner and meticulously maintained should've disappeared already!
GLWS
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2016, 08:30 PM   #37
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
I only skimmed through the thorough description but from what I quickly saw this looks to be a great deal, unless I'm missing something lol. If this was 6 speed I would be PMing you now, but with how good and well built this car looks especially with all the goodies for the money I may consider a DCT... good luck with sale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveskiing View Post
How is this car still for sale???
OP maybe you need to advertise it elsewhere (assuming you haven't already done so) because a car as nice as this one with all the extras that's a 1 owner and meticulously maintained should've disappeared already!
GLWS
Thanks for the kind words guys. The car isn't listed anywhere else because it's my hope that a true enthusiast gets it and continues to take great care of it. With that being said, there was a sale pending but buyer had to back out for personal reasons. There's a new sale pending as of today so let's see how it goes.........Phil
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 12:54 PM   #38
jreyes
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 LSB M3

Is the M still for sale? I may be in the market for a new car, a little earlier than expect. I was offered a deal I'm finding harder and harder to refuse for my 02 LSB M3. I'm local and would love a chance to take a look at the car. This is my first post, but I'll send you a pm with my contact info shortly.

Javier
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 05:19 PM   #39
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreyes View Post
Is the M still for sale? I may be in the market for a new car, a little earlier than expect. I was offered a deal I'm finding harder and harder to refuse for my 02 LSB M3. I'm local and would love a chance to take a look at the car. This is my first post, but I'll send you a pm with my contact info shortly.

Javier
PM replied.......As noted I'll be in touch if the current deal doesn't happen.....Phil
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #40
Nutropolis
Nutropolis
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Audi S4

Wow, love those seats. I had a very similar color combo on a 01 M5. If I weren't set on a MT I jump at this. Should go fast!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 08:02 PM   #41
nm
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36, E90, F10, F30

Pictures don't do this car justice. Just saw it in person today... incredibly stunning. It looks brand new! Very well taken care of.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 09:10 PM   #42
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nm View Post
Pictures don't do this car justice. Just saw it in person today... incredibly stunning. It looks brand new! Very well taken care of.
Thanks for the bump and the luv.....it was great meeting up with you today......Phil
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #43
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Thanks for all the support during the sale everyone. Car was sold to enthusiast from the forum so it's in good hands.........Phil
Appreciate 0