BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Mporium BMW

06-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
cortwagner
CDub
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Dinan Suspension Greatness:

Just finished with the install of the new hollow front adjustable anti sway bar, the mono ball's and also the rear toe links, I also have the coil over kit.

Initial impression is really so similiar with all the Dinan products I have installed on my E92 M3 Coup (full exhaust, 3.45 diff, intake, strut bars, cols over kit) is that it just really compliments an already brilliant car. I always come away feeling like Dinan products are really in sync with what the factory has done, like an M RS. It's not a crazy or harsh or annoying difference, it really just makes the whole car that much better. The platform is more stable, initial turn in is quicker and the car stays flatter on long corners. I also know there is less wheel flex as I no longer rub my inner fender liners (I have BBS LMR 20's) under certain loads as the suspension flex aka. wheel movement is non existent.
You can feel just a slight difference when hitting expansion joints or harsh bumps, just a bit more communication of the suspension through the steering wheel but not in a harsh way at all.

I am a huge fan of the softer spring rates of his coil over kit as I drive the car every day, mostly city, and this is why I went with a stiffer bar instead of stiffer springs as I want a comfortable car to drive daily and this is really a VERY good combination of both.

As usual, I never have any regrets with Dinan products. They can be a bit more in cost than some of the other products, but the quality is really worth it to me. Just the 4 resonators alone in the full exhaust are top notch and make the car sound brilliant at every rpm.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
Someone?
Perception is King
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Yah Dinan stuff is pretty nice, and unlike other companies that make nice stuff, you get warranty protection with the Dinan stuff, i put on there pulley and intake and i like it.