BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

07-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #155
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Holy shit what a douchebag. You've called the girlfriend of the guy killed in MN a bitch multiple times, insinuated both people deserved what they got, called verbaige "holmes" and talked about "brothers", and now we are better off that these people died?? wtf? It really is true that the people with the least to say often talk the loudest.

Also true that most counterfeit shit comes from China. No respect.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 01:20 PM   #156
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Clearly deserves no response. V for victory.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #157
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Take this L on the knees where you belong, "holmes".

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 01:22 PM   #158
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
I work with two black dudes in my department, one of which is nearing retirement age. We listened to a radio special this morning on it, and when it was done he goes, "Imma tell you like I told my son; if the police stop you, don't do a got damn thing. Don't do shit. Don't even fucking move". And to a degree, I had to agree with him.

I usually get stopped and cops have been very friendly; they've always asked about my cars, mods, and let me off with warnings (no front plate, ride height, etc). But this is a different arena, altogether.
You get a big aggressive as the thread continues, so I won't comment on what else you said, but I absolutely agree with what the cop going into retirement is suggesting. I'm a foreigner and I have lived in the US for nearly two decades. I also live in Texas. I've yet to have had a bad interaction with the Police, Sheriff's department or a Trooper.
Appreciate 1
      07-07-2016, 01:23 PM   #159
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Verb, has no one ever told you to behave before? Guess it's too late to learn now.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 01:24 PM   #160
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
You get a big aggressive as the thread continues, so I won't comment on what else you said, but I absolutely agree with what the cop going into retirement is suggesting. I'm a foreigner and I have lived in the US for nearly two decades. I also live in Texas. I've yet to have had a bad interaction with the Police, Sheriff's department or a Trooper.
Yeah, can't keep the trash out of here, unfortunately.

But I'm glad you haven't had any negative run-ins. I'm a firm believer that if you are adhering to standardized practices and compliance, you stand a better chance than someone who doesn't.

Just my opinion, though.

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 01:25 PM   #161
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You behaved? What kind of normal human being are you?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 02:15 PM   #162
kingcloudix
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: SG E92 Diego aka Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
You're talking your book, man.
And the cop is just supposed to assume your innocent as the tooth fairy..

It's just like tinder. Why do most girls automatically assume all guys are douches? Because of people like you, Verb.
This is the United States of America...Presumption of innocence. So what are you talking about? You must be bored and commenting just cause. People like you are a part of the major problem...ignorance to the fact there is a race and power issue among cops in America.
Appreciate 3
      07-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #163
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacegrayMe90 View Post
Good points you made, but these are all assumptions on maybe the officer knew him, or he relaxed his hands and continued a conversation. We really don't know what transpired other than it was a rally and things seemingly got heated from the body language of the individuals inset, and the officer is trying to peacefully diffuse the situation instead of pulling out his weapon.

If you were to insert an African american fella in the same situation, what would of been the outcome? Would the same unending patients be extended, or just he's going for his gun bang bang bang???
This is the thinking that needs to stop. Stop trying to always play the race card. Not every cop has it out for blacks, just like every black doesn't think whites are racists or even black isn't a gang banger and every white isn't a card carrying kkk member fucking his sister.

Start taking responsibility for your actions and try to better your communities rather than trying to cause divide.

There is no sure fire way to stop the police from shooting unarmed HUMANS. but HUMANS teaching our family and friends too respect everyone, maybe we can cut down on the senseless murders.

More unarmed people are shot by their peers than by cops. Get mad about that as well.
Appreciate 5
      07-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #164
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcloudix View Post
This is the United States of America...Presumption of innocence. So what are you talking about? You must be bored and commenting just cause. People like you are a part of the major problem...ignorance to the fact there is a race and power issue among cops in America.
He's just attacking me, man. Lol.

Appreciate 2
      07-07-2016, 02:18 PM   #165
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
This is the thinking that needs to stop. Stop trying to always play the race card. Not every cop has it out for blacks, just like every black doesn't think whites are racists or even black isn't a gang banger and every white isn't a card carrying kkk member fucking his sister.

Start taking responsibility for your actions and try to better your communities rather than trying to cause divide.

There is no sure fire way to stop the police from shooting unarmed HUMANS. but HUMANS teaching our family and friends too respect everyone, maybe we can cut down on the senseless murders.

More unarmed people are shot by their peers than by cops. Get mad about that as well.

Racist!

In all seriousness, this is what I have been saying in my last few posts. Situations like these just create a finger to point blame in a direction other than our own.

Appreciate 2
      07-07-2016, 04:27 PM   #166
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

As a reminder that it's not always a white/black issue.
Just released on yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marine-st...170024870.html
      07-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #167
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/fal...ota/index.html

There is a clip on this page where the Governor of MN acknowledges that this was a racist killing. He said it would not have happened if the people in the car were white.
      07-07-2016, 05:05 PM   #168
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post

There is a clip on this page where the Governor of MN acknowledges that this was a racist killing. He said it would not have happened if the people in the car were white.
Am I the only one who is perplexed that one of the first reactions of my significant other being killed in a car, would be to pick up the phone and start filming all this, selfie style?
Appreciate 4
      07-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #169
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Am I the only one who is perplexed that one of the first reactions of my significant other being killed in a car, would be to pick up the phone and start filming all this, selfie style?
Id have to do it. Otherwise people would think i finally shot her
Appreciate 1
      07-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #170
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post

I agree as well. Shock may honestly have set in and she acted impulsively. That was my thought. She maintained a relative calm until later in the video when she was out of the vehicle.

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 07:00 PM   #171
PJinCA
USAF Pararescue Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Not sure comparing a soldier during wartime or occupancy and LEO wrestling with a non-compliant suspect are in the same vein....but I digress.

Rather than debate any further, I'll simply state that somewhere this country lost respect and decency, compassion for our fellow man and the fortitude to help each other rather than kill each other.

Some may say this country never had the above because of our racially charged history, but you never know someone until you have walked in their shoes.
I agree 100%. I also agree that the teaching of respect is lacking in the home now as well, which is where we all learned it in the first place. While we tend to, and should, hold LEOs to a higher standard - but they also come from general society, and they learned the same amount of respect for others and for human life as the people they are arresting. I noticed a trend, the cops involved in these shootings recently have all been younger cops. You don't see 20 year veterans of the force involved in these things - why? Do they not deal with the same dangerous suspects? Do they not encounter the same dangers? No, rather the older (some may say smarter) cops lack the "Dirty Harry" mentality and look to diffuse situations rather than escalate them.
Do we have a racially charged history? Yes, but it is up to the individuals involved to keep that history going. Again, community policing means a LOT. You are less likely to shoot someone you know in those situations, that goes for both the LEO and the perp.
Appreciate 1
      07-07-2016, 11:08 PM   #172
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Well there's protests going on causing massive delays in traffic from San Francisco towards Oakland. Standstill on highway.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      07-07-2016, 11:27 PM   #173
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Well there's protests going on causing massive delays in traffic from San Francisco towards Oakland. Standstill on highway.
Only their lives matter...not yours, not your family's. Keep waiting while they bask in their supposed right to be a menace
      07-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #174
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

wow you're stuck in that BS......
I understand there is a right to protest, but it should not come at the inconvenience of others
Appreciate 1
      07-07-2016, 11:52 PM   #175
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Only their lives matter...not yours, not your family's. Keep waiting while they bask in their supposed right to be a menace
It's crazy. When I heard protests I knew there were people on the freeway.

I honestly do feel like some of those people are just using this as an excuse to stir up shit. It's there opportunity to act out. I'm not siding with either side. All I know is that it's caused a massive inconvenience for many.

More in the post below since I can't multi quote.

Last edited by BMW F22; 07-07-2016 at 11:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 11:55 PM   #176
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
wow you're stuck in that BS......
I understand there is a right to protest, but it should not come at the inconvenience of others
Exactly. There are people trying to get home to their family. It's 10 PM right now. I saw people climbing up on those 18 wheelers on the freeway. Scary. And it's freaking Oakland too.

Luckily we were able to pull off the freeway after about 20 minutes (bunch of cars going the wrong way just to get off the main freeway and I followed). Drove through the inner streets of Oakland where I saw a ton of people on the freeway stopping traffic.
Appreciate 0