BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

01-06-2019, 10:29 AM   #1
MikeyDawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 - MT

WTB: E90 M3 MT6 (ready to buy)

I am in the market for a E90 M3 and ready to purchase when the right one comes along:

Requirements:
-MT6
-Service/maint is up to date and well documented
-No accidents (or very minor) / clean title
-E90

Preferred:
-Sub 60k miles (the lower the better)
-RBs replaced
-2009+

Won't consider:
-Tan/beige interior

PM me if you have something that you think fits this criteria that you are currently/considering selling. Thanks.

Michael

Last edited by MikeyDawg; 01-06-2019 at 11:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 11:16 AM   #2
p-lethal
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Le Mans Blue

I am thinking about letting mine go. Mine is 2011.75 Le Mans Blue with EXTENDED beige interior which I assure you looks awesome.

- 6MT
- BPM Tune
- Borla Atak
- Lowered on Springs
- Clear bra
-$6K+ Competition Stealth sound system that does not take up any trunk space (2 10" Corner loaded subs)

I would say the interior and exterior are 8-9/10

Let me know if you are interested and it is right around 60K mile marker. Just had both throttle actuators replaced.

2011 BMW M3 Le Mans Blue - mOBridge DA1 \ Helix DSP Pro \ HAT Legatia L4SE Carbon \ HAT L1 Pro R2 \ HAT Clarus C10SW-D2 (2) \ Jehnert XE200 \ Hertz HDP1 \ Hertz HDP 4 \ Hertz HCP 2
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 12:02 AM   #3
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

You're requirements should yield a car to buy without too much of a lengthy search, since you don't specify an exterior color preference and not needing/mentioning ZCP.

Did you see this one?
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1571139

I see you also commented on this car awhile back -
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1556793

I know it's cross country from you but don't be afraid to ship if it's the right car. Lots of members here ship cars to get their desired year/color/spec - I shipped my E90 M3 from Cincinnati to Seattle.

I live a few miles from this seller, I'd go see it and give you an honest, independent, un-biased assessment of it's condition if you want. I don't know the seller but he lives 5-10 minutes from me...
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 07:13 AM   #4
MikeyDawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 - MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
You're requirements should yield a car to buy without too much of a lengthy search, since you don't specify an exterior color preference and not needing/mentioning ZCP.

Did you see this one?
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1571139

I see you also commented on this car awhile back -
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1556793

I know it's cross country from you but don't be afraid to ship if it's the right car. Lots of members here ship cars to get their desired year/color/spec - I shipped my E90 M3 from Cincinnati to Seattle.

I live a few miles from this seller, I'd go see it and give you an honest, independent, un-biased assessment of it's condition if you want. I don't know the seller but he lives 5-10 minutes from me...
Hey jiggz-

I've actually been in contact with both of those sellers (one rather extensively) as well as another individual on the forum so I have been following a few leads.

I wont go into the details of why a purchase hasn't been made yet.. but perhaps sm32589g might take you up on your offer to give an honest assessment of his car to help him get his car sold on here. I know a 2nd opinion would go a long way for a Georgian looking to buy a car in WA state! He's a nice guy and was very responsive to all of my inquiries.

Ive been getting shipping quotes on all my options so no issue there, just need to find the right one to bring home to GA.

Thanks for your help man.

Last edited by MikeyDawg; 01-11-2019 at 10:34 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 10:33 AM   #5
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyDawg View Post
Hey jiggz-

I've actually been in contact with both of those sellers (one rather extensively) as well as another individual on the forum so I have been following a few leads.

I wont go into the details of why a purchase hasn't been made yet.. but perhaps sm32589g might take you up on your offer to give an honest assessment of his car to help him get his car sold on here. I know a 2nd opinion would go a long way for a Georgian looking to buy a car in WA state! He's a nice guy and was very responsively to all of my inquiries.

Ive been getting shipping quotes on all my options so no issue there, just need to find the right one to bring home to GA.

Thanks for your help man.
No problem, good luck, sounds like you are close. We'll be looking for your new car introduction post soon!

Both of these cars look really nice, both are optioned very similarly. The 2009 Space Gray has Enhanced Sound and Sunshades (rare option on the E90, I have them and really like them) which the white one doesn't have.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2019, 09:22 PM   #6
sm32589g
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340xi M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
No problem, good luck, sounds like you are close. We'll be looking for your new car introduction post soon!

Both of these cars look really nice, both are optioned very similarly. The 2009 Space Gray has Enhanced Sound and Sunshades (rare option on the E90, I have them and really like them) which the white one doesn't have.
Thank you Jiggz and Mikey I would be willing to help with any third party or however you would like to approach viewing the M3.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 12:51 PM   #7
ChadB
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09GTR 13 RDX 15 TLX 15 M3

Got one!!
Appreciate 0