BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Mporium BMW

07-19-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
Foiler25
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW e93 M3  [0.00]
FS: 19" Style 220M M3 Rims and Stock Exhaust (FL)

Rims sold.

Stock exhaust - midpipes and mufflers for sale as well. Asking $100

Both these came off my 2011 e93 M3 with around 33k miles.

Also have brand new front brake rotors for an e9x 335i as well, $100.

Located in Cape Coral/Fort Myers.
Attached Images

Last edited by Foiler25; 08-09-2020 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Price Edit
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 08:51 AM   #2
slowdown_dan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e93

I hate to break it to ya, but those wheels are at a minimum twice over regular asking price, and the stock exhaust is about 5-600 over ask. I just finally gave my oem exhaust away to someone local after after zero interest in buying it for 200 bucks. There was hardly anyone who even wanted to pick it up for free!

Good luck with your sales.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 08:58 AM   #3
Foiler25
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW e93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by butte2butte View Post
I hate to break it to ya, but those wheels are at a minimum twice over regular asking price, and the stock exhaust is about 5-600 over ask. I just finally gave my oem exhaust away to someone local after after zero interest in buying it for 200 bucks. There was hardly anyone who even wanted to pick it up for free!

Good luck with your sales.
Hey thanks, I had no idea, I was just looking at ebay and saw this was around what people were asking so I based it off that. The exhaust I just took a guess at price, I assumed since they were M parts they'd be more expensive lol. Thanks mate.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 09:03 AM   #4
slowdown_dan
First Lieutenant
Rep

Yea it doesn't make sense and I wish that wasn't the news you needed to hear. I wouldn't have crapped on your thread if your prices were just a *little* high. If you want to move these things out of your garage you're going to need to be a little more aggressive on the pricing or find someone who also might buy the Brooklyn bridge from you at the same time. It's a shame, because I had the same exhaust that I was hoping would offset what I paid for my current setup, and was going to move the same wheels but just decided for what I could actually get for them it'd just be easier to gloss pc them black, new center caps and rubber and make them my street wheels.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 09:10 AM   #5
Foiler25
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW e93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Yea it doesn't make sense and I wish that wasn't the news you needed to hear. I wouldn't have crapped on your thread if your prices were just a *little* high. If you want to move these things out of your garage you're going to need to be a little more aggressive on the pricing or find someone who also might buy the Brooklyn bridge from you at the same time. It's a shame, because I had the same exhaust that I was hoping would offset what I paid for my current setup, and was going to move the same wheels but just decided for what I could actually get for them it'd just be easier to gloss pc them black, new center caps and rubber and make them my street wheels.
Doesn't sound like a bad idea to paint them black, I thought they'd be worth more considering new it looked like they were almost $400 each. The exhaust I need to get rid of, too big to keep, the wheels I've got in a nice corner of the garage so I can keep for a while if no one is interested. Appreciate the heads up, first M car I've owned so everything just feels more expensive and I assumed used would be as well.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 09:14 AM   #6
slowdown_dan
First Lieutenant
Rep

If you need a rec for a powder coat shop in Tampa area lmk. The job they did on my 220m would make you swear they came that way from the factory. Smoothest and cleanest work I've ever seen on wheels. Literally flawless, and there was even some curb rash to repair.

Edit, I see you're in Ft Meyers. I'm sure there's decent shops closer to you.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2020, 08:53 AM   #7
M'EM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: JZB M3

Quote:
If you need a rec for a powder coat shop in Tampa area lmk. The job they did on my 220m would make you swear they came that way from the factory. Smoothest and cleanest work I've ever seen on wheels. Literally flawless, and there was even some curb rash to repair.

Edit, I see you're in Ft Meyers. I'm sure there's decent shops closer to you.
Can you please pass me the name of the place where you had them PCd? I am local and might go that route. TIA.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #8
slowdown_dan
First Lieutenant
Rep

Glenn's Wheel Polishing in Tampa. As far as gloss PC it can't get any smoother than this. Zero orange peel and a really high luster. I ceramic coated mine the day I got them back home so cleanup is a breeze with some wheel cleaner and a MF sponge. Bonus is that if you're wanting to install new tires at the same time they will mount/balance them up for free because they were going to be reinstalling tires one way or another. Just remember to tell them you want your old tires back (if you do) otherwise they'll get picked up by the recycling truck. I had a nearly new set of V12 evo 2's on the front wheels that I forgot to tell them I still wanted to have back (the rears were old and done).
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2020, 11:24 AM   #9
M'EM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: JZB M3

Quote:
Glenn's Wheel Polishing in Tampa. As far as gloss PC it can't get any smoother than this. Zero orange peel and a really high luster. I ceramic coated mine the day I got them back home so cleanup is a breeze with some wheel cleaner and a MF sponge. Bonus is that if you're wanting to install new tires at the same time they will mount/balance them up for free because they were going to be reinstalling tires one way or another. Just remember to tell them you want your old tires back (if you do) otherwise they'll get picked up by the recycling truck. I had a nearly new set of V12 evo 2's on the front wheels that I forgot to tell them I still wanted to have back (the rears were old and done).
Thanks Man.

OP - I realized just now I am thread crapping your thread. Apologies. I am out of here. GLWS and Free Bump.
      08-03-2020, 04:38 PM   #10
Foiler25
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW e93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M'EM View Post
Thanks Man.

OP - I realized just now I am thread crapping your thread. Apologies. I am out of here. GLWS and Free Bump.
Haha no worries, I had someone make an offer today on FB market after I lowered the price from your recommendation. Hopefully I'll only have to deal with an exhaust by the end of the week. Thank YOU for jumping in the thread.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 02:15 PM   #11
Mak1etee
Rep
Drives: e93 M3 jerez black

Hi, exhaust still available ?
Appreciate 0