BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-24-2022, 08:24 AM   #1
lauz
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw z4m

Rebuild Trottles actuators suppliers

EuroPArt Palace or REbuild USA ? I am from Canada so, it seems that Euro Palace has a warehouse in Canada. much easier and/or no need to exect to pay duties and/or bring the part back from USA when we travel there.

opinion ? - and there is a black friday sale also with Euro Place... so, its time to take a decision.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2022, 03:50 PM   #2
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
We usually sell the Rebuild USA ones
We’ve had good luck
      11-24-2022, 07:57 PM   #3
EMKOOP
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

MisterClutch888
      11-25-2022, 06:37 AM   #4
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauz View Post
EuroPArt Palace or REbuild USA ? I am from Canada so, it seems that Euro Palace has a warehouse in Canada. much easier and/or no need to exect to pay duties and/or bring the part back from USA when we travel there.

opinion ? - and there is a black friday sale also with Euro Place... so, its time to take a decision.
I believe you already spoke to my manger. Yes, we do have a warehouse in Canada. This is definitely a game changer when you have to return cores back. Instead of paying more than double the price for return shipping, you can just ship the cores to our Widnsor, Ontario warehouse.

Yes, we do have a huge Black Friday sale going. This is the only time we do a sale for the entire year. The price is already discounted so you don't need to add any promo codes.

https://europowermotorsports.com/pro...ttle-actuator/
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2022, 07:26 AM   #5
OperationGraphiteM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Euro Parts Palace hands down. You won't be able to get better than them.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2022, 08:39 PM   #6
t_win
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
I believe you already spoke to my manger. Yes, we do have a warehouse in Canada. This is definitely a game changer when you have to return cores back. Instead of paying more than double the price for return shipping, you can just ship the cores to our Widnsor, Ontario warehouse.

Yes, we do have a huge Black Friday sale going. This is the only time we do a sale for the entire year. The price is already discounted so you don't need to add any promo codes.

Is return shipping included in the price for core returns in the US?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2022, 01:47 PM   #7
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_win View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul View Post

Is return shipping included in the price for core returns in the US?
Normally, it is not. However, if you give us a call/text or send us an email, my manager will go ahead and provide one to you. Hope that helps!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2022, 01:08 AM   #8
OperationGraphiteM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
We usually sell the Rebuild USA ones
We’ve had good luck
I am a bit perplexed on why you continue to support Rebuild USA even after the multiple times he’s gone missing on you and everyone else. You should’ve never carried on selling his products after what he did to you last time. Someone like you should not be supporting fringe operations because people trust your name. This is not a good look about your brand. This clearly shows that you don’t vet your brands before bringing them on board. Companies like yours should have standards for onboarding vendors. Why do you still have Rebuild USA actuators on your website? This is just beyond me. We know he’s a fraud but now you are looking like a fraud yourself.
Appreciate 0