BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

EXXEL Distributions

03-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
ploo
slow in, slow out
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 997.2 GT3

PSA: Discount Tire repairs tires for free! [DFW area]

Just wanted to share a good experience I had at Discount Tire on Park/Tollway this week. Hadn't driven my X5 in about 10 days and got in it to find the TPMS yelling at me about the left rear tire. I found it odd that it was 10psi low, and after inspecting the rubber, found I had picked up a nail in the tread (not sidewall). These are the OEM tires which obviously don't carry any warranty so I decided to go to Discount Tire hoping for a cheaper repair as I was sure I wouldn't get any love from the dealer on this one.

Well, not only did I luck out and the tire was able to be repaired, they did it for FREE! Apparently it's a service they do for all their customers. Anyway, I'm sure some of us, myself included, have qualms about letting a shop like Discount Tire work on our M wheels, but for the cars we're less anal about, this might be a good option. I've been a customer at this location for quite some time now and never knew they repaired any tire for free, regardless of where you bought it.

Hope this can be useful to someone. Happy motoring everyone, esp now that the weather's getting nicer!
      03-03-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Ooooh, I've been to that location.

Wish they were that nice to me.

(I'm a very demanding client, so I guess I deserve it )
Appreciate 0