BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

12-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Ateam
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Upcoming M5 or M6?

So I am already anticipating the new M models for when lease is over in 2 years! I only buy new and thus have no choice but to get the turboed M's, even though as I mention many times I would have prefferred a nice NA engine. I cannot say forsure I will not go another brand by then but just tossing it around in my head. Given the 5 and 6 that are out, taking price out of the equation since the 5 is always a better "buy" than the 6 cost wise, but besides cost-which one would you pick to own after your m3? And don't say you would buy a merc or porsche. I know the new Ms will be into the 100kk zone and lots of cars for that but just wanted to see how many would prefer the 5 or 6?

I will probably buy out my m3 and keep it and turn it into a weekend/track car so would probably go for the m5. I always loved the big cruiser of the 5. I had an e60 and it was amazing (non m). I think as of now the 5 is looking great. I do not like the 6 grand sport or whatever it is-tooo long IMO
Appreciate 0