BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

05-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
Xusem3
Private
Rep
Drives: E36 m3

FS: 2008 BMW M3 E92 6spd + AA Supercharged+ rod bearing 104k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,500.00

Item Interest
Hello,

Selling my beautiful clean title Supercharged Alpine white E92 m3, 6 speed manual car with black leather interior/carbon trim. Its a 3 owner vehicle with every option possible including technology, Cold weather and Premium package. I’ve owned it for about 3 years and taken really good care of it and its been the most exciting car I’ve ever owned. However, its time for a change and after test driving a 911 turbo I think I’ve made up my mind. This is not a daily vehicle, only a weekend car. It has 104k Miles but it drives very well and its very up to date maintenance wise. I have a very thick folder of all the records from 1st owners 1200mile service all the way up to my ownership. Rod bearings have been replaced. Car is currently on KW V3 Coil overs and voshlag camber plates; drives straight and stops like it should. I’ve replaced all Coil packs and plugs less than 5k miles ago. All the pulleys, belts, tensioners are new even on the supercharger. I also replaced the plastic radiator with CSF aluminum radiator and changed the main coolant hoses. Can have any shop inspect the car for you at your expense, I have no problem with that.

title in hand. 2 sets of Matts 3 sets of keys.

VIN: WBSWD93558PY39406

List of modifications:
*Active autowerke Supercharger
*Macht schnell race Xpipe
*KW V3 coils
*Vorshlag camber plates
*F10 M5 shift knob
*Lux angle eyes
*LTMW front bumper (SOLD, not included)

Maintenance and recently work done!!

* Rod bearings have been replaced.
* Recently replaced all pulleys/ tensioners / belts
*Brand new Aluminum radiator
* All 8 plugs and coil packs replaced recently (one coil pack went bad so I replaced them all, still have them all and will come with the car)
* New 02 sensors
*supercharger pulleys and belt have also been replaced
*Change the oil every 3000miles with OEM Castro’s fluids. Does not get driven during winter.
*Fresh oil change
*new intake filter
*new OEM battery
*new oil pan bolts
*coolant flush
*brake flush
* Also recently had the front end completely resprayed professionally, as well as side skirts. (Hood, fenders, bumper)

Have receipts of everything. Price is OBO call or text for more pics/videos. Cheapest, well maintained SC e92 m3 in the US right now.

571-398-917three

Would trade for a clean e36 M3 + cash on your end. Prefer Daytona, dakar, estoril.

Thank you

FOR CURRENT PICS CLICK HERE PLEASE:
https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/...580331242.html

Attached Images

Last edited by Xusem3; 05-05-2018 at 08:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2018, 03:20 PM   #2
Xusem3
Private
Rep
Drives: E36 m3

bump
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 09:37 PM   #3
Xusem3
Private
Rep