BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

04-26-2018, 04:45 PM   #1
Xcrave
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red Metallic E92 M3

Feeler: 2011 Melbourne Red M3 6 speed (low miles)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys! I'm just putting a feeler out there for my M3. I'll keep the details short and sweet.

Mileage - 47,000km (30k miles)
Modifications - OEM exhaust mod, H&R Race springs.

All the service is up to date. When vehicle is purchased I'll change the oil, air filters, and spark plugs so it's ready for the next buyer (new rear tires may be included in the deal if needed during the time of purchase)
Selling because I want to focus on moving across the country. Knowing myself I'll end up putting money into the car and get too deep in it. If this car is still for sale within the next two months it'll have a G Power Supercharger installed (pricing will be affected by that).
Body is straight but has minor paint defects which includes some rock chips in front bumper and a small patch of clear coat missing where the bottom of the rear bumper is near the tires.
I will ship anywhere in North America but buyer must pay for shipping expenses.

PM for more details.

Last edited by Xcrave; 04-29-2018 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 0