BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-19-2007, 12:34 AM   #23
bimmin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottp999 View Post
This is perfect for the power rear sunshade. I have seen a video for a Mercedes where a person made a sign that said Fu** off. If someone is tailgating you hit the power rear sunshade button and the sign pops up.
LOL LOL LOL! I want to do that!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 08:10 AM   #24
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
sounds like a bmwexecutive decision

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 08:46 AM   #25
jreaton
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe Saddle Brown, Nav,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
what do u guys do to people who tailgate....i usally give the figer...but i heard alot of talk about these "rear fog lights"? what are they?
Part of the adaptive brake system. Install the switch(see DIY) and use sparingly. The light is very bright even in daylight. The tailgater will definately know you are there. Had my wife follow behind me the other day in a driving rain storm, just to check visibility flip the rear fogs on and her comment was that they were clearly visible but Very bright!
      04-19-2007, 09:43 AM   #26
cgnahc
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP

Tailgaters are doing it, most likely, because they are in a hurry. So you can slow down, or speed up a little to allow that person a way out to pass you to either the right or left.... As they pass you perform the Pit manuver, and watch them spin off the highway. Or you can just watch them drive past, note their plate number, so if they start doing it to others it front and drive recklessly, or cause an incedent, then you have something to track them down later.
Appreciate 0