BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-04-2020, 11:17 PM   #23
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: something with 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
What specifically makes them Marxist?
Patrisse Cullors, one of the founders, is on record stating that co-founder Alicia Garza and herself are trained marxists and that they have a specific ideological framework that they adhere to. While promoting her book she vocalized her support for marxist ideology. She was also the protege of Eric Mann, largely considered a domestic terrorist for his involvement with the Weathermen, a group best known for a number domestic bombings during late 60s and early 70s.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille4501.50

07-04-2020, 11:25 PM   #24
pukicabuki
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: something with 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBoomer View Post
Or to put it another way, what exactly is a Marxist, and what makes BLM supporters Marxists?
BLM supporters aren’t necessarily marxist, but the organizations founders are. Most of the supporters only know the face value of what they’re supporting. Very few BLM supporters understand the organization beyond the superficial.

I support the face value sentiment of BLM, like most people, but I cannot support the organization because of a number of their publicly stated goals. Unfortunately, most people don’t take the time to fully understand causes and organizations they are supporting and they hop on whatever bandwagon everyone else is.
Appreciate 2
Littlebear1053.50
Poiseuille4501.50

07-04-2020, 11:34 PM   #25
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
What specifically makes them Marxist?
Or to put it another way, what exactly is a Marxist, and what makes BLM supporters Marxists?
It is over-simplification to call them "Marxist", even if their cofounders jerk off to Marxism for relatability brownie points with young liberals; one can label them any sort of an -ist, but this is no longer a point. This is not an intellectual discourse any more. BLM isn't trying to convince you of anything. Lines are drawn. Whatever they are, you are on their shit-list. They will destroy your cities, rape your sensibilities, murder your culture, and piss on your fucking ashes. Seems like you are either looking for an intellectual understanding of who and what they are, OR you are hand waving about trying to deconstruct label loaded criticism of BLM.

Speaking of which, deconstructing any criticism or labeling of the identitarian beast in the vain hopes of being eaten last is the height intellectual cowardice.

In short, they don't care for an argument, for or against. They just want to eat you, or at least a pound of your flesh. So I don't really understand why what they are is even important. Unless you are duplicitous and trying to deconstruct labels applied to BLM.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2020, 11:35 PM   #26
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukicabuki View Post
Quote:
BLM supporters aren't necessarily marxist, but the organizations founders are. Most of the supporters only know the face value of what they're supporting. Very few BLM supporters understand the organization beyond the superficial.

I support the face value sentiment of BLM, like most people, but I cannot support the organization because of a number of their publicly stated goals. Unfortunately, most people don't take the time to fully understand causes and organizations they are supporting and they hop on whatever bandwagon everyone else is.
Pray tell, and I am curious, what do you understand is the face value sentiment of BLM?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 09:28 AM   #27
JustinHEMI
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

2020 BMW M2 Comp, exec, manual, moon roof. Add ons; M performance steering wheel with Ind red M buttons, Ferodo DS2500 brake pads, tinted windows, Blendmount V1G2, RW Carbon rear spoiler, front lip, rear diffuser, PPF front clip and wear areas, Ceramic Pro 9H gold.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 09:46 AM   #28
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 09:50 AM   #29
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaddening View Post
Just so we are clear, these thug ass motherfuckers are here on US soil, right?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 09:52 AM   #30
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
GA

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #31
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
GA
This is what the armed forces are for. This is serious shit. I have seen this before in a past life and I can assure you this is as serious as it gets. It never ends well for a culture.
Appreciate 2
      07-05-2020, 10:11 AM   #32
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep

Quote:
This is what the armed forces are for. This is serious shit. I have seen this before in a past life and I can assure you this is as serious as it gets. It never ends well for a culture.
A black supremacist group openly calling for violence, it will be interesting to see how the media spins it. Certainly alarming. Feels like we aren’t far from another Dallas 2016 situation.

I watched a couple interviews with that guy, total nutcase. Stating that in addition to reperations, every black American needs to be labelled a political prisoner and that the US will give the state of Texas to blacks. Their group is called “NFAC”, Not Fucking Around Coalition.

Last edited by The Chaddening; 07-05-2020 at 10:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 10:20 AM   #33
WhiskyPat12
Reclaiming My Time!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Quote:
A black supremacist group openly calling for violence, it will be interesting to see how the media spins it. Certainly alarming. Feels like we aren’t far from another Dallas 2016 situation.

I watched a couple interviews with that guy, total nutcase. Stating that in addition to reperations, every black American needs to be labelled a political prisoner and that the US will give the state of Texas to blacks. Their group is called “NFAC”, Not Fucking Around Coalition.
How many of them are glowies? You know they infiltrate the white power groups, so they're just as likely all up in black power movements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
this might just be the alcohol talking, but I love you man...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 10:24 AM   #34
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
How many of them are glowies? You know they infiltrate the white power groups, so they're just as likely all up in black power movements.
Haven’t heard of them until today so idk much about them. The powers at be are much more concerned with white nationalism it seems. These dudes came out looking for a fight.

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 10:26 AM   #35
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
Quote:

Well I hope some of them are glowies haha.
Appreciate 2
      07-05-2020, 10:28 AM   #36
BimmerBoomer
demoted
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Sportback

so, BLM are cannibals?

Quote:
Speaking of which, deconstructing any criticism or labeling of the identitarian beast in the vain hopes of being eaten last is the height intellectual cowardice.

In short, they don't care for an argument, for or against. They just want to eat you, or at least a pound of your flesh. So I don't really understand why what they are is even important. Unless you are duplicitous and trying to deconstruct labels applied to BLM.
What is there in such empty and hyperbolic labeling to be deconstructed? Marxism at very least calls for public ownership of the means of production. I'm aware of no such call from BLM.
Appreciate 2
      07-05-2020, 12:01 PM   #37
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep

Right on! Patriots paint over Marxist garbage while BLM autists seethe.

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 12:09 PM   #38
Throttlesteer14
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M240 ix, 14 Cayman S

the Karen/Kevin thing is getting old. We can debate economic or cultural Marxism. But clearly those that seek to silence any opposing view and is exclusively given free reign to use bigoted pejoratives is facist.

And before anyone tries the "walk a mile in their shoes", "see how it feels" angle, i'll refer back to The Chaddening's post with the young Japanese girl.
Appreciate 2
BimBimM2787.50
Poiseuille4501.50

07-05-2020, 12:12 PM   #39
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlesteer14 View Post
the Karen/Kevin thing is getting old. We can debate economic or cultural Marxism. But clearly those that seek to silence any opposing view and is exclusively given free reign to use bigoted pejoratives is facist.

And before anyone tries the "walk a mile in their shoes", "see how it feels" angle, i'll refer back to The Chaddening's post with the young Japanese girl.
Yeah it is. Not surprising though, the user that uploaded that was named “posts from reddit” or something. Redditors are pure cringe normies.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      07-05-2020, 12:39 PM   #40
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

What is there in such empty and hyperbolic labeling to be deconstructed? Marxism at very least calls for public ownership of the means of production. I'm aware of no such call from BLM.
Fair point, they haven't made such calls. But if I were to opine, I would say would you be surprised if their camp would tomorrow try to normalize nationalization? I have seen this before man, I would love to fill you in on what will happen next; it always starts like this...

But you see I am sinking into the same trap of trying to intellectualize, or rationalize, the irrational beast that they are. You can't destroy my beautiful city, and take over fucking blocks, over your pet cause and expect me to have an intellectual conversation about your motivations. This is not how this civilization was built and this not the normal people should accept.

That's why I say, no matter what they are labeled as it is irrelevant. At this point they are usurpers; they are encroachers. Fuck them, whatever they are.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille4501.50

07-05-2020, 12:45 PM   #41
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlesteer14 View Post

Fair point. Always the voice of reason, whether it is the 2-series or cultural discourse haha cheers man, glad to see you in these parts!
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2020, 12:45 PM   #42
rwheels
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

[QUOTE=The Chaddening;26398405]/QUOTE]

Where have you been? Because you see some "blacks" with weapons, have you forgotten the likes on the right with the same weapons? And a "race war"? Man, you must be living under a rock.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escala...-united-states
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Littlebear1053.50

07-05-2020, 01:00 PM   #43
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep

[QUOTE=rwheels;26399020]
Quote:
/QUOTE]

Where have you been? Because you see some "blacks" with weapons, have you forgotten the likes on the right with the same weapons? And a "race war"? Man, you must be living under a rock.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escala...-united-states
Whataboutism

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 01:06 PM   #44
rwheels
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

[QUOTE=The Chaddening;26399076]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post