BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-03-2020, 04:53 PM   #1
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 jerez m3

Suspension help e90

Hello all ,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Bilstein b12 prokit which come with Eibach springs. I want to swap out my suspension as the Oem is approaching 70k and I want a nice drop . I don't want it too low at all but it sits to high for my liking. Is this a quality set up? Does anyone have any other recommendations. My car is 2010 equip w/ edc will more than likely code it out

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 06:58 PM   #2
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Bumpp ,
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 08:51 PM   #3
Ajolives
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2019 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
I installed the B8 performance struts that come in the B12 kit with different springs about a month ago. They are a bit on the stiff side for a DD in my opinion. Handling is great and it soaks up a lot of the road bumps well, it's just a little stiffer than I expected (I'd say between the middle and stiffest EDC setting). As a whole I'm happy with them.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 08:54 PM   #4
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajolives View Post
I installed the B8 performance struts that come in the B12 kit with different springs about a month ago. They are a bit on the stiff side for a DD in my opinion. Handling is great and it soaks up a lot of the road bumps well, it's just a little stiffer than I expected (I'd say between the middle and stiffest EDC setting). As a whole I'm happy with them.
Thank you , maybe with swift springs it might be okay? Have you had any experience with ISC suspension.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 08:59 PM   #5
Ajolives
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2019 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle95 View Post
Quote:
Thank you , maybe with swift springs it might be okay? Have you had any experience with ISC suspension.
I've heard good things about Swift springs. I went with B&G because I liked the drop. Didn't look at coil overs very much.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2020, 02:45 AM   #6
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle95 View Post
Quote:
I've heard good things about Swift springs. I went with B&G because I liked the drop. Didn't look at coil overs very much.
Sent pm
Appreciate 0