BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-16-2022, 04:15 PM   #45
tsk94
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E82 128i, F82 M4, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzirra_exe View Post
its for sure molded together and smoothen. you can see the headline lines are non existent near the edge on the orange lol.
I think it might be lighting a bit, depending on the photo they are still visible (at least to me). What made me most skeptical was the transition at the bottom portion.

Regardless, if it is done, good on whoever did it as they did a very good job. If everyone that puts on the kit also has done like this it would look fantastic and is a great option to run wider front wheels/tires. If you bolt it on like on the green car, it'll look like shit lol.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2022, 08:08 PM   #46
omgzirra_exe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk94 View Post
I think it might be lighting a bit, depending on the photo they are still visible (at least to me). What made me most skeptical was the transition at the bottom portion.

Regardless, if it is done, good on whoever did it as they did a very good job. If everyone that puts on the kit also has done like this it would look fantastic and is a great option to run wider front wheels/tires. If you bolt it on like on the green car, it'll look like shit lol.
yeah, youd have to look at the part near the corner of the headlight where it meets the fender, you can see its been removed a bit from the molding.

but non the less, id just run washer to space out my fenders :P
Appreciate 1
tsk941522.00
      12-21-2022, 12:18 PM   #47
Signature Wheel BMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Signature BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk94 View Post
I highly doubt that the orange and green car are using the same parts, unless they did an incredible job of molding the bolted on bumper flare we see on the green car to the bumper on the orange car. I really doubt it though...

If you told me both cars are using the same fenders, but the orange car is using a different bumper I'd believe that. Or they modified the OEM to fit?
I'm guessing you're not familiar with epoxy resins bumper repairs? That's the same process how they fix cracked bumpers. You can build the resin up, sand it smooth and no lines would show. Similar how you patch dry walls.

The motorsport24 route if you like OEM+ look. But probably makes sense if you're doing Euro bumper the same time as you will need to paint the bumper, might as well start fresh.

Last edited by Signature Wheel BMW; 12-21-2022 at 12:23 PM..
Appreciate 3
      07-31-2023, 01:11 PM   #48
jimmckendree
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC, E92 M3, E36 M3

Resurrecting this post

The MS24 link doesnt seem to work anymore, which seemed like an ok option. Sorry for the delay, been focusing on my son's racing career. Any new elegant options for 315 square setup you guys have seen.

I saw this one pop up, https://**************/products/e92-...Whz3Gzd-WBZ_xQ

No word on fitting 315s though. Although ^these with some trimming might be the ticket.
#411 NASA Rocky Mountain GTS3

https://www.instagram.com/motarspeed/
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2023, 08:21 PM   #49
leftfootbr8king
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I Think that’s a link to something being offer by a banned account (doesn’t mean it or he isn’t to be dealt with though).
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2023, 12:47 PM   #50
jimmckendree
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC, E92 M3, E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftfootbr8king View Post
I Think that’s a link to something being offer by a banned account (doesn’t mean it or he isn’t to be dealt with though).
Shit, well I will dig into that.
#411 NASA Rocky Mountain GTS3

https://www.instagram.com/motarspeed/
Appreciate 0