BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

EXXEL Distributions

05-20-2019, 06:56 PM   #1
E92M3_S65
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

WTB: E92 M3 Carbon Mirror Caps + Front Splitters

Hi all,

I’m on the hunt for some new or used Genuine OEM Carbon Mirror Caps & Front Splitters.

Happy to pay postage!
Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #2
E92M3_S65
Rep

Bump. Any recommendations / help in sourcing these?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 12:36 AM   #3
JJH
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: IB E92 M3 DCT; SG E90 325i

Locally, you're pretty much stuck with the dealerships if you really want OEM. If you want to shop in the US, people like ECS Tuning, Turner Motorsport or FCP Euro carry the OEM parts but you'll be looking at US$400+ per piece. And you are after 4 pieces!! Then add shipping on top!

I went aftermarket for mine. The mirror caps I have are by Autotecknic and they are a full replacement, like the BMW one, and I cannot fault the quality or fit on mine.
      05-22-2019, 12:42 AM   #4
E92M3_S65
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH View Post
Locally, you're pretty much stuck with the dealerships if you really want OEM. If you want to shop in the US, people like ECS Tuning, Turner Motorsport or FCP Euro carry the OEM parts but you'll be looking at US$400+ per piece. And you are after 4 pieces!! Then add shipping on top!

I went aftermarket for mine. The mirror caps I have are by Autotecknic and they are a full replacement, like the BMW one, and I cannot fault the quality or fit on mine.
Thanks so much for the advice dude! I'm really trying to avoid aftermarket where possible, and there is no rush to get these items so i'm kind of hoping somebody has a used set, or a new set for sale that are OEM. Otherwise I'll be forced to choose aftermarket or OEM. Thanks heaps for the recommendation though JJH! Never heard of FCP Euro, I'll check them out.

Thanks,
Chris.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 12:45 AM   #5
Rajvosa
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Chris go onto M3cutters forum. in sponsorship section they have cotswoldbmw as a sponsor. they also ship to Oz. below is an ebay item of new genuine mirror covers and comes to $600 more or less for the set. they may (not sure) do discounted price for forum members also....

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-...frcectupt=true
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 12:49 AM   #6
E92M3_S65
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajvosa View Post
Chris go onto M3cutters forum. in sponsorship section they have cotswoldbmw as a sponsor. they also ship to Oz. below is an ebay item of new genuine mirror covers and comes to $600 more or less for the set. they may (not sure) do discounted price for forum members also....

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-...frcectupt=true
Rajvosa you are a champion! If i ever visit Perth I owe you a beer! Thanks for the advice, I'll go check it out.
Appreciate 0