BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-29-2018, 06:26 AM   #1
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92 ZCP Comp S/C

2011 E92 M3 6MT S/C RBC Prem Technology Comp Alpine White 84k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
A little bit of bling, a whole lot of go. After dropping so much $$$ in the last 10 months, I now understand the difference between a $30-$35k base E92 M3 and a $40-$50k E92 modified M3. I just did not want the average M3 (albeit an exceptional vehicle from the factory), I wanted the exceptional M3 for showing off to my BMW buddies, the local BMW CCA and representing the BMW brand at the car shows. The majority of my upgrades were performed by me (correct torque specs, no missing fasteners, no short cuts), less the recent RBC, diff and engine mounts, Supercharger, coding, and Coilovers.

What makes this car different from the rest of the M3s for sale? 20" wheels and tires, ESS custom tuned supercharger, 3.5" MagnaFlow exhaust, all Alcantara interior, Recaro seats, and $26,000 (documented) of brand new parts with a built-in radar detection/jammer system to keep you somewhat safe from high dollar speeding tickets.

The Dyno results are verifiable which may or may not be a factor in your decision making process. I keep a copy of the Dyno runs in my glove box just in case I get called out at a car meet. Please note that the Dyno run was conducted in June, one month before the ESS tune and multiple new engine gaskets and seals.

I think that the discerning buyer, should determine from the pictures (see link below) and my description, if the car is in immaculate condition and if the recent upgrades (less than a year) are worth the extra money in negating the miles. For the majority of us M3 enthusiasts, we treat our cars like our kids (this M3 lives in a heated/air-conditioned garage) so negative comments will never be appreciated. This car has never been in an accident and I have its recent CarFax if someone is interested in seeing it (just PM me and I will send it to you). In summary, please don't be that tire kicker on this site wanting to buy for cheap by knocking other proud owner's cars.

I had the car re-coded European so that the TPMS and other codes worked more reliably. It can always be changed back to US coding but I do not recommend this. I also had the car coded GTS Euro MDM making the "fun" factor off the charts!

For more pictures, please visit (note that new IND Carbon fiber kidney grills, white powder-coated valve cover, and Motorsports bullet stud conversions were installed 2 weeks after these pictures were taken):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...34zb6OTOKOR-hl

And I can provide an Excel file with color coding and costs of all of this car's modifications which amount to $56k (no labor included). Just send me a PM with your personal email. And because someone will ask, yes, all vinyl stickers can be easily removed and no, I am not accepting any trades, and no, I will not sell any part individually. See attached picture for a listing of this car's options. Located in Greensboro NC

SUMMARY
Premium Package (0ZPP)
Technology Package (0ZTP) (iDrive, M drive, electronic damping control, comfort access)
Competition Package (0ZCP, 07MA)
Enhanced Premium Sound (0752)
Carbon Leather Interior Trim (04MY)
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Carbon Fiber Roof
iPod and USB Adapter
Recalls performed: Airbag, Battery Cable, and Motor Blower Wiring
Mileage: 84,XXX
Horsepower Crank: 625
Horsepower Wheel: 520-525
Torque: 346 ft-lbs
VIN: WBSKG9C58BE367887

ENGINE
ESS 625vt2 Supercharger with Custom High Heat White Powder Coated Cover (Active Autowerke installed)
VFE Oilcooler (Active Autowerke installed)
Bosch Upgraded Injectors (Active Autowerke installed)
Custom Catless Full Exhaust 3.5" with two Magnaflow Mufflers
ESS Custom Tune (includes software, patented OBD, and adapter cable)
New RBC WPC Treated; re-assembled with upgraded ARP hardware
New Engine Mounts
New O2 sensors
New NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plugs and Install
New Super Charger Oil and Service
New Oil Change
New Valve Cover Gaskets
New Pinion Shaft Seal
New BMW Oil Filler Cap
New BMW Power Steering Reservoir and Clamps, PS Flush
New BMW Inlet Duct
New White Powder Coated (to match the ESS Injector Cover) Valve Cover, Seals, and Gasket
New GTS Euro MDM Coding

DRIVETRAIN & BRAKES
BCr Coilovers with Damp Adjust
Upgraded Control Arms
ECS Stage 2 Rear Disc
Turner Motorsport Full Polyester Sub-Frame Mounts all around
Active AutoWerke Short Shifter
Turner Motorsport Full Solid Rear Differential Mounts
Full Suspension Bushing Refresh
New Ground Control Adjustable Sway Bar Links
New Front BMW Brake Pads, Rotors, and braided stainless steel lines
New BMW Clutch and Flywheel
New Differential Oil
New BMW Anti-lock Brake ABS Dynamic Stability Pump
ECS Performance Clutch Fork Pivot Pin
New BMW Steering Rack Boots
New BMW Rear Wheel ABS and Speed Sensor and Installation with TPMS Clear
New Sway Bar Bushings
New Clutch Stop
New Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid

EXTERIOR
Color Matched Sidemarkers
BMW Performance Rear Spoiler
MTEC Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser
BMW LED turn signals
Genuine BMW Black Chrome Side Grills
Custom OSS Headlights
Custom Window Tint
LCI LED Taillights
IND Painted Front Reflector Set
New BMW Carbon Fiber eyebrows
New Vacuumed-Dry Carbon Fiber mirror covers
New Rennline front & Rear Tow Hooks (white caps are included)
New TruCut Paint Protection on Side Spoilers Only
New IND Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills (installed the day after pictures were taken)
New Carbon Vor Style Front Lip Spoiler
New BMW Puddle Lights
New Bosch Wiper Blades
New Turner Stainless Steel Skid Plate
New BMW Underfloor Coating Center

20" WHEELS & TIRES
New 20x9 (+25mm) Gloss Black AXE EX18 5x120, 20x10.5 (+25mm) Gloss Black AXE EX18 5x120
New Hankook Ventus V12 P245/30/20, P285/30/20 Hankook Ventus V12 (700 miles)
New BERU HUF TPMS on all four wheels
New European TPMS Coding and all S/W updates
New BMW OEM lugnuts
New BMW 68mm Center Caps
New 78mm MotorSports Hardware bullet stud conversion

INTERIOR
AEM Gauges on AEM Center Console (Boost, Oil Pressure, AFR)
BMW Performance Steering Wheel
Full Alcantara Interior, Pillars, Center Console, etc.
Recaro CS, Leather sides, Alacantara Centers
BMW Performance Carbon Shift Knob with Alcantara Boot
BMW Performance Carbon Handbrake
BMW Dark Black Metal Pedals
Macht Schnell Bolt-in Harness Receptacles - Lightweight Floor Mounts (not installed)
Interior LED lighting upgrade (map and dome lights)
New Custom Mounts for Seat Height Adjustability in 1/2" increments
New AL Priority Laser Jammer PDC with RX and TX, Bluetooth, and external speaker (hidden under dash)
New Uniden R3 (Hardwired)
New Footwell FRM Module and Updated Software Programming
New/Updated Navigation System maps with the latest 2018 version
New Upgraded Battery

Attached Images

Last edited by im4ipsc; 01-15-2020 at 05:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2018, 10:12 AM   #2
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

To all of the private messages that I have been receiving:

Yes, the BBK and PFC race pads are part of the deal. No, there are no codes. Yes, all of the recalls have been performed. No, there are no wheel spacers, this car has the correct hub-centric hubs for a "vibration free" ride, even at high speeds. No, all of this vehicle's underbody felt has been replaced by either new OEM or aluminum powder coated debris shields for a better than new appearance and reliability so there is no ripped or hanging felt like 99% of all used cars for sale have. Yes, I possess all receipts done since December 2017 (when I purchased the car) and yes, all upgrades, maintenance, and modifications are summarized in an Excel file as well as this accident free vehicle's CarFax (both can be provided electronically). And yes, the Recaro seats are extremely comfortable. And lastly, yes, I can assist with shipping the car to you with your selected carrier of choice. Thank you for all of the questions and interest...
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2018, 09:12 PM   #3
conanrules1
Rep
Drives: 2012 Audi R8 V10

PM sent

Just sent a PM.

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 12:45 AM   #4
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Bump

In response to the latest two PMs, yes, I will assist you in taking the vehicle to a local and reputable BMW mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection (PPI). And yes, I have pictures of the newly installed IND Carbon Fiber Kidney grilles and the newly installed Motorsport Hardware 78mm bullet stud conversion kit. Just send me your email and I can get you the pictures.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2019, 08:59 AM   #5
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Bump

I have decided to remove the BBK and quantity 4 PFC Compound brake pads from the sale of this vehicle with no price drop. Of note, I just spent another $2,400 (documented receipt) on some additional engine powder-coating and gasket work to make this engine as clean from fluid leaks as the day it rolled off the showroom floor. Additionally, new spring nut fasteners and phosphate coated hex heat screws were added to the felt pieces on its undercarriage (replaced as some had been nicked from hitting speed bumps). So validate your PPI results for no fluid leak(s) anywhere in the engine bay, differential, or transmission areas for comparison purposes; this may or may not be a deciding factor in your future purchase of the lower mileage M3s on this site that are for sale.

And for the latest PM, yes, the car is hooked up to a battery charger in its heated and air conditioned garage. And yes, the local international airport is only 15 minutes from my house and I will gladly come pick you up if you would like fly in for a test drive. Thanks again for all of the good questions!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 09:58 AM   #6
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

The engine's valve cover was high-heat powder coated along with new gaskets this past weekend with an invoice total of $3,100 and not the $2,400 that I wrote in an earlier post. Sorry about the confusion.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #7
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

For those who have asked...

Yes, I can supply pictures of the new white powder coated valve cover and yes, I do possess that receipt also. In addition, I just had the front windshield replaced last Saturday as it had 4 small chips in it from road debris making it even more of a "in like new" condition. Unfortunately, the front windshield's "BMW Performance" decal could not be removed so that accessory is no longer part of the deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2019, 07:07 AM   #8
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

For those who wanted to know, and I commend you for asking as it shows accolades that you are a true gear-head , I asked ESS Tuning if there was anything more that I could do to increase the available HP and Torque and he mentioned that a simple recharge kit on their K and N air filter would do this. And he was SO right! So if you are looking at other supercharged vehicles, ask the owner when was the last time they recharged their air filter (I believe that K and N suggests visual inspections every 15, 000 miles and never more than 50,000 miles for a recharge, especially if you live in a dusty region - it will help gauge the owner's true maintenance capability.

Oh, and I now have a replacement decal for the front windshield if the new owner wants it. Thank you to the member on this website who sold it to me.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2019, 08:34 AM   #9
Merlin_83
Merlin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 6MT w/ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Smile

Hello,

Is the shift knob from a newer version or where did you buy?

BMW Performance Carbon Shift Knob with Alcantara Boot

Attached Images

2012 E92 M3 ZCP | 2008 E90 335xi | 2008 E90 335i |
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2019, 07:45 PM   #10
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

That is the exact shift lever that was on the car when I purchased it

The previous owner coupled it with a short shift kit.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2019, 06:21 AM   #11
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Carly and Nav Software Update Questions

Yes, the included Carly has a lifetime updates on it as it was purchased before March 2018. And it has all of the most recent updates. In addition, and thank you for asking, the car's navigation was updated with the latest software and yes, I have the receipt.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2019, 08:13 AM   #12
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

And yes, to the private message, the ESS supercharger had an updated tune to it a few months ago and the sale includes the ESS proprietary OBDII/dongles and software to perform this free update from ESS in the near future in case the new owner "bricks" the computer during a coding upgrade. But hey, that never happens, right? LOL
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2019, 07:03 PM   #13
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Clarification for GTS Euro MDM

In answer to the private message, yes, the car was recently coded to GTS Euro MDM (the most aggressive code) making this thing like a rocket ship around corners when the supercharger kicks on. The fun factor puts it well ahead of many higher priced supercars and sports cars since this thing is already on a rail due to its suspension upgrades.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2019, 08:20 AM   #14
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Price drop to $47,995. I've read the rest of the adds and nobody else is validating their spend sheets on their cars with valid invoices so if you're looking for a car with basically a bunch of new parts that typically go bad on even a garage queen with 20k miles, then this might be worth checking out. I'm leaving it on for 3 more weeks as my fellow BMW CCA club members are telling me that I will never be able to purchase another E92 M2 in as nice of a condition as this one and are begging me to keep it for the upcoming car shows.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 08:56 PM   #15
415cpa
Private
Rep
Drives: M5

Beautiful car man. Where did you get that carbon fiber front lip from? Haven't seen that lip before.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #16
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Carbon fiber lip is from eBay

I got tired replacing the GTS styles every time there was a rock in the road or I exited an unfamiliar gas station. With the center cut-out, I can even get the vehicle on trailers now. This style is called VOR:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRP-Carbon-...AAAOSwBmJcdme8
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2019, 02:45 PM   #17
SpIndeed
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Any issues with stock clutch holding power?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2019, 07:19 PM   #18
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Can the OEM clutch handle an aftermarket Supercharger?

I read on this forum that the stock clutch and rear diff can handle upwards of 800+ hp at the flywheel so the OEM clutch coupled with ESS Tuning's 625 is well underneath the maximum. I only replaced the clutch and flywheel, like the recent RBC upgrade, as it just made sense to me at 80k miles. No issues whatsoever, but it has been less than 500 miles of driving on all of these new parts that I describe in the ad.
Appreciate 0