BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

04-05-2020, 02:04 PM   #1
Skhan109
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP

Stay Away!

Hi All

Just wanted to share my experience with a seller name THEGZCAR. He mainly sells his item from a website is not a forum member from my understanding.

I purchased a M3 emblem from them back in January 2020. The item was delayed due to covid which is fine and understanding l. I received the item in April 2., 2020. The item was completely different than the one I purchased . Second , all communication was ignored once I raised this concern. He generally communicates through WhatsApp and is very good in the ordering process. Now things have changed and he's been leaving me on read for almost couple days now. Unfortunately I had to file a complaint with PayPal as a last resort which I did not want to.

To make matters worse the fitment is horrible. The 3 height is shorter compared to the M and just looks horrible. My advice ... purchase from a reputable vendor and avoid this seller!
Appreciate 0