BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

01-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #89
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
I appreciate your much more reserved comment. However, it amazes me how materialistic people are and because of that, they get caught up in thinking your jealous of what people have or what you haven't got. I was very annoyed with the OP "perspective" of unfortunate people not the fact that he drove an M3. In my experience, young people who are in college or High School and drive luxury cars tend to have a superiority complex. Call it an assumption but I was under the influence (from his post) the OP was just that. And I spoke up.. boy was that a mistake.
I'm glad we are on the same page. And no, speaking up was not a mistake because I think we all learned from this post. And yes, some foul language is used here to express disagreement in general, so don't let these things get to you because I know how frustrating it can be. Yes, you may be right your view of the OP, but perhaps he also has a more gentle side of him that we are yet to know. Anyways, I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my first post as I got carried away. I definitively don't think you are an idiot, but I do think that some people in this boeard could begin to be a little less judgmental of AKA "rich kids".
      01-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #90
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F82 M4

Don't be so serious///

I am glad that you have a job brother

Signed,
Uninformed homeless crack head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWI6 View Post
Actually my friend, for the uninformed such as yourself, there are several financial institutions that have not been terminally affected by the current economic conditions. I work at the fiduciary risk dept. and I have not left the bank before 8 for a single day because we have so much work, so yes, I still have job security for now.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #91
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Ugh! I hope you are paid hourly.
I am! LOL
      01-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #92
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3psycho View Post
Driving a +/- 70K car is NOT RICH in my book LOL, so get off the high horse.

BE SAFE!!!

what do you consider driving a 70k car is?
poor?
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #93
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep

Quote:
Don't be so serious///

I am glad that you have a job brother

Signed,
Uninformed homeless crack head.
My bad, look I'm going to start taking everything here as a positive comment. Or like constructive criticism. Sorry for slashing back.
      01-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #94
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
I'm glad we are on the same page. And no, speaking up was not a mistake because I think we all learned from this post. And yes, some foul language is used here to express disagreement in general, so don't let these things get to you because I know how frustrating it can be. Yes, you may be right your view of the OP, but perhaps he also has a more gentle side of him that we are yet to know. Anyways, I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my first post as I got carried away. I definitively don't think you are an idiot, but I do think that some people in this boeard could begin to be a little less judgmental of AKA "rich kids".
Thank you. I know what it's like to be criticized for being young and driving a nice car. I got my first M3 at 22 yrs old and people just hated me! I looked like I was 16. Looking back, I probably should have done other things with that money but I couldn't say no. I worked very hard for that car. The thing is.. I never stepped over anyone.

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #95
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

[SARC]

I hate rich people!!! Who’s with me??!??! Let’s start a Bolshevik revolution!!! The oppressed of the world, unite!!!!

[/SARC]
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #96
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep

Quote:
Thank you. I know what it's like to be criticized for being young and driving a nice car. I got my first M3 at 22 yrs old and people just hated me! I looked like I was 16. Looking back, I probably should have done other things with that money but I couldn't say no. I worked very hard for that car. The thing is.. I never stepped over anyone.
If you don't mind me asking, your story seems very interesting. How did you go from being homeless to having it all at such a young age? I mean that has to be one of the most fascinating success stories ever. If you don't want to share its fine, but I would love to hear at least the outline of what happened.
      01-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #97
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep

Quote:
[SARC]

I hate rich people!!! Who’s with me??!??! Let’s start a Bolshevik revolution!!! The oppressed of the world, unite!!!!

[/SARC]
LOL, you are funny dude!!!
      01-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #98
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, your story seems very interesting. How did you go from being homeless to having it all at such a young age? I mean that has to be one of the most fascinating success stories ever. If you don't want to share its fine, but I would love to hear at least the outline of what happened.
PM me.. I'll tell it... but not for the whole forum to know.. Some things are a little private.

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #99
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
No, you sir are a fucking idiot, end of story. Im 20 and I have had three BMW's already and currently drive a z4M . I have a 3.6 GPA taking 18 credits a semester; work three days out of the week at at a private banking institution and I am the only intern to have ever been asked to stay permanently without having a college degree yet. The fact that my dad has bought me these cars has been a motivation for me to reach higher and farther so that one day I can buy nice things of my own and provide for my future family. So shut the fuck up with all the "rich kids" hating bullshit; you said it yourself, you grew up poor so have never been in the OP's shoes, so don't judge a situation that you never experienced. And as much as you want to deny it, you are jealous and wish you could have had the same things he had when you were young. It's good that you are making good money now and improved your financial condition, but that does not mean the OP deserves less merit if he does the same.
True, you ARE 20 and your posts reflect that. I honestly can care less if I see a 14 year old driving a Ferrari Enzo. It's not at all about jealousy. You are missing the point. The fact that you are so defensive, swear so much, and think it's about jealousy, shows something else....Kind of proves my point about entitlement and today's youth. But I doubt you can see that. And BTW, I'm 35. Hardly out of touch dude..Also, the OP was an ass. M3 or not.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #100
Adonislike
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Insight/Honda Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
Wow, OP you fail sir

Crackheads FTMFW
LMAO!!

Stunnerable....still up for the Gucci Stomp??
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #101
captainaudio
World's Foremost Authority
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Cab - Cayenne GTS - Jag XK
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton FL - Lime Rock CT

Quote:
LOL, you are funny dude!!!
You wouldn't think he was so damn funny it you were one of those riich people he hates. Rich people have rights too and they are a persecuted minority.

For example:

The only reason they went after Bernie Madoff is because he is rich! If he hadn't made himself rich by stealing 50 billion dollars they never would have gome after him. The same thing is true of Madonna. Why do people hate her singing? No! Not because they have good taste! Because she is RICH. The fact that she couldn't carry a tune in a wheel barrow has nothing to do with it. This senseless persecution of rich people must end and it must end now!

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #102
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

My misguided capitalistic fat rich cat, you know that the revolution is coming, right (in the next 4 years that is ;-) )??? You don’t want to be on the wrong side of the fence when it does. Now, get with the program and willingly distribute your wealth… Give you car to the 1st crackhead you see and buy ‘em a track day to go with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
You wouldn't think he was so damn funny it you were one of those riich people he hates. Rich people have rights too and they are a persecuted minority.

For example:

The only reason they went after Bernie Madoff is because he is rich! If he hadn't made himself rich by stealing 50 billion dollars they never would have gome after him. The same thing is true of Madonna. Why do people hate her singing? No! Not because they have good taste! Because she is RICH. The fact that she couldn't carry a tune in a wheel barrow has nothing to do with it. This senseless persecution of rich people must end and it must end now!

CA
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #103
captainaudio
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm punked!
Don't feel punked.

I have a vacation home in the Pampas and frankly the place is crawling with toolbags.

This guy for instance is a total jerk.

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #104
captainaudio
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My misguided capitalistic fat rich cat, you know that the revolution is coming, right (in the next 4 years that is ;-) )??? You don’t want to be on the wrong side of the fence when it does. Now, get with the program and willingly distribute your wealth… Give your car to the 1st crackhead you see and buy ‘em a track day to go with it...

I too know what iti is like to have nothimg. I'll never forget a horrifice incidetn from my youth. My dad's Rolls Royce ran out of gas and he realized he had forgotten his American Express Centurion card in his other (Gucci of course) wallet. Fortunatly we were able to sell the chauffeurs watch to a passerby and get money for enough gas to get us back to our suite at the Ritz. Yes I too know what poverty is like and feel the pain of the less fortunate.

I have already given BOTH of my M3s to crackheads. They have both joined BimmerPost and are regular contributers here. I am not at liberty to reveal their (screen) names but you have probably already figured out who they are.

Now I'm stuck with a lowly 335 but I know that this has made me a better person

CA

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #105
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post

For example:

CA

lol...are you kidding me??? Unless I am not conceptualizing your overall point here, your basically saying the only reason they went after Madoff was b/c he was rich, and not the fact he destroyed countless people's lives as most of their net worth was completely diminished? Am I understanding you right?
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad

Last edited by MJC///M3; 01-26-2009 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #106
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

No man... He is not kidding you!!! He is one of them rich folks.. U kno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
lol...are you kidding me??? Unless I am not conceptualizing your overall point here, your basically saying the only reason they went after Madoff was b/c he was rich, and not the fact he destroyed countless people's lives as most of their net worth was completely diminished? Am I understanding you right?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #107
captainaudio
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
I stand by my statement

"If he had not made himself rich by STEALING 50 billion dollars they never would have gone after him."

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #108
captainaudio
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No man... He is not kidding you!!! He is one of them rich folks.. U kno...

Where did you find that picture?
I can't believe how handsome I was back then.

You think M3 haters are a problem? Try a Rolls Royce hater.

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #109
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
True, you ARE 20 and your posts reflect that. I honestly can care less if I see a 14 year old driving a Ferrari Enzo. It's not at all about jealousy. You are missing the point. The fact that you are so defensive, swear so much, and think it's about jealousy, shows something else....Kind of proves my point about entitlement and today's youth. But I doubt you can see that. And BTW, I'm 35. Hardly out of touch dude..Also, the OP was an ass. M3 or not.
Can you read the above posts please, where I apologized for the language and explained myself.
      01-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #110
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep

Quote:
PM me.. I'll tell it... but not for the whole forum to know.. Some things are a little private.
I understand man, actually I feel a little intrusive getting into your private life you know. Plus, there are some episodes in my life I wouldn't want to tell anyone. So I guess this will be a good secret to keep. Again, my admiration goes to you.