BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

09-13-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
Zulu Saffa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Them Wild

Black 2011.75 e92 M3 ZCP Manual/Stick Shift with 49.5K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Added photos of Rod Bearing job and condition.

Still not 100% sure why I am doing this. Best analogy I can think of is that after eating steak for 5 years, I might want to try fish (and will probably regret that choice). Considered going the supercharger route, but just could not come to pull the trigger. Car has been nothing but sublime. I have the title in hand so it is ready to go. I am the second owner of this car, I knew the first owner well (he was a SVP at my company) and he was anal with looking after the car.

Garage kept its whole life (both at work and home by previous owner and myself) and meticulously maintained with break in protocols and cold start driving religiously observed. Big ticket items have been remedied, rod bearings, spark plugs and motor mounts completed within the last 1.5 years by Mporium (Deansbimmer on this forum), who were just fantastic to work with. Bearings are ACL with BE bolts.

Car is stock (never tuned) other than a custom pipe (link to sound clip:
).

Came with just about everything you could imagine from the factory (including sunroof. Take it or leave it). Mods I have done are - custom pipe, LUX angel eyes, black grill and window tint. I still have the OEM exhaust and grill that will come with the car and can be swapped out.

Exterior and interior are both 9/10, tires have over 70% left (Michelin Super Sports). Car needs nothing. Never smoked in, eaten in or had pets. Still smells like leather.

Not entertaining low ball offers at all. I do not need to sell. Just hope it goes to an enthusiast home if at all. This is really a unique platform. Every time I drive the car it feels like an event. So special.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Thanks.

Attached Images

Last edited by Zulu Saffa; 09-14-2020 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Updated Photos
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 01:39 PM   #2
M@USECOP
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sport Line

Sounds incredible, surprised there isn't more interest in this car. GLWS
Appreciate 1
      09-14-2020, 02:56 PM   #3
Zulu Saffa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Them Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@USECOP View Post
Sounds incredible, surprised there isn't more interest in this car. GLWS
TY! Video really does not do it justice.

Just listed the car last night and have had a few people reach out to me directly with interest.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2020, 03:04 AM   #4
Judah42
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

I’m looking for a few different m-cars and this one is definitely interesting! Pm sent...
Appreciate 0