BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #67
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

i hypnotized myself (wasn't trying but it happened) once while smoking. and it helped me figure a lot of things out.

uh hoh, uh hoh... yeah, hypnotized
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 04:26 PM   #68
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
I have smoked it... and it made me an idiot. There is not one person that I have ever been around that smoked it that thought more rationally or was "Smarter". Yes it opens your mind up to hoaky things like... "wow, that painting on the wall looks like a clown riding a bicycle on top of a snake all while the snake is juggling" if that is making your mind more open then WOW!!!! what an amazing herb pot is... You should be so smart now. why aren't you teaching at MIT? You can just sit in a room and think shit up. How much of it makes sense and is actually reality based?
So that is why you are an idiot? Thanks for the heads up.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #69
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
It is so funny... all these idiots that drive prius' think they are saving the environment etc... there are straight facts and tests that show a prius to be worse for the environment over a 10 year period than a H2 Hummer. All these idiot for the earth people are so short sided. I can get 50 MPG but to dispose of my car and keep it running after 7 years and to make the actual battery is way more harmful to the environment over the long haul... there is no replacement for the combustion engine...
We can use alternative fuels though such as hemp seed oil to power cars. There is a hemp car that drives around the country on hemp oil.

http://www.hempcar.org/index.html
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #70
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
We can use alternative fuels though such as hemp seed oil to power cars. There is a hemp car that drives around the country on hemp oil.

http://www.hempcar.org/index.html
that thing must smell like a crackhouse
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #71
fireline43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Mercedes C250

if you just go by the comments in this thread you have less then 50% acceptance.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 07:43 AM   #72
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireline43 View Post
if you just go by the comments in this thread you have less then 50% acceptance.
If you look at the comments on this thread, most of them are from people that are against pot, but can't give a logical reason why.

Marijuana has been less harmful to society than alcohol, and I would like to see anyone try to argue against that.

Marijuana is the cure for cancer, and it makes sense the government would try to keep that from us. You can choose to believe it or not, but I know what I would rely on if my life was at stake.

Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #73
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post

Marijuana is the cure for cancer
Wat??

Seriously, why don't you create a poll thread "In favor of legalized weed" yea or nay. This forum is mostly young folks. It should be interesting.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #74
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireline43 View Post
If you look at the comments on this thread, most of them are from people that are against pot, but can't give a logical reason why.

Marijuana has been less harmful to society than alcohol, and I would like to see anyone try to argue against that.

Marijuana is the cure for cancer, and it makes sense the government would try to keep that from us. You can choose to believe it or not, but I know what I would rely on if my life was at stake.

No one here cares. And it doesn't cure cancer. I'd love to see your proof of that gem of an idea...
      04-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #75
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
No one here cares. And it doesn't cure cancer. I'd love to see your proof of that gem of an idea...
Sure it doesn't

That is exactly what they want you to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

https://www.google.com/search?rls=en...s+cures+cancer

http://www.endalldisease.com/harvard...-cures-cancer/
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #76
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

I really don't see what anyone has to gain from arguing against weed. It doesn't harm anyone and can possibly benefit us.

People actually have something to gain from trying to legalize weed. It's not about drug use, it's about freedom. Marijuana use should be a choice not a crime. There are plenty of nice, honest people out there that choose to smoke a little pot, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #77
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Sure it doesn't

That is exactly what they want you to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

https://www.google.com/search?rls=en...s+cures+cancer

http://www.endalldisease.com/harvard...-cures-cancer/
No proof. Studies in mice done that says it may fight off cancer. A nice two paragraph article hardly counts as conclusive evidence or studies on human types of cancer.

You're still not convincing anyone here. Go away.

I'll send you a new tinfoil hat if you want one...

In all seriousness, you'd have more luck pushing the freedom side of the argument than the health side
I think most people, myself included, do agree that people should be free to do things like this for/to themselves if they want to. However we live in a time where everyone wants their hands held, so that likely won't happen. Besides, as far as freedoms go, there are a lot more important issues than smoking a little pot.
      04-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #78
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

The first link is a video that shows a man that cured his own cancer and hundreds of others with cancer, using concentrated cannabis.

The second is a link to google with probably thousands of studies done.

The third link is a test done by Harvard on human cancer cells in mice.

I don't know how much more proof you need. Where is the proof that chemotherapy and radiation kills cancer. I have known quite a few people with cancer that could not be cured with modern medicine.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #79
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
The first link is a video that shows a man that cured his own cancer and hundreds of others with cancer, using concentrated cannabis.

The second is a link to google with probably thousands of studies done.

The third link is a test done by Harvard on human cancer cells in mice.

I don't know how much more proof you need. Where is the proof that chemotherapy and radiation kills cancer. I have known quite a few people with cancer that could not be cured with modern medicine.
And I know many many patients that were cured with chemo and radiation. The point is that it is not conclusive, and there are many other factors you're not taking into account.

Are you a doctor?

EDIT: I said I wouldn't get baited but I guess I did. No point in arguing with someone like you. Good day to you.
      04-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #80
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
And I know many many patients that were cured with chemo and radiation. The point is that it is not conclusive, and there are many other factors you're not taking into account.

Are you a doctor?

I said I wouldn't get baited but I guess I did. No point in arguing with someone wearing a tinfoil hat. Good day to you.
I am not a doctor, but that is irrelevant. This isn't something your doctor wouldn't be taught in medical school. Heres some more proof for you.

Two people were cured of an advanced brain cancer using THC in this study.
http://www.worldhealth.net/news/thc_...cells_to_dest/

As you can see in the governments patent on cannabinoids, cannabis is an antioxidant. Well guess what antioxidants fight cancer.
http://www.naturalnews.com/031866_an...ts_cancer.html

You can also look up autophagy, which cannabis promotes in cancerous cells. This has already been proven.
http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #81
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Are you a doctor?

I said I wouldn't get baited but I guess I did. No point in arguing with someone wearing a tinfoil hat. Good day to you.
I am not a doctor, but that is irrelevant. This isn't something your doctor wouldn't be taught in medical school. Heres some more proof for you.

Two people were cured of an advanced brain cancer using THC in this study.
http://www.worldhealth.net/news/thc_...cells_to_dest/

As you can see in the governments patent on cannabinoids, cannabis is an antioxidant. Well guess what antioxidants fight cancer.
http://www.naturalnews.com/031866_an...ts_cancer.html

You can also look up autophagy, which cannabis promotes in cancerous cells. This has already been proven.
http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948
Exactly what I thought. Quick, do more google searches. You know, because if it's on the Internet it must be true.
      04-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #82
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

You can look up the government patent that says cannabinoids have antioxidant effects. You can also find government articles that say antioxidants have anticancerous effects.

The problem with chemotherapy and radiation, is that they don't kill specific cells. They probably kill cancer cells, but they nearly kill you in the process. Unfortunately, the exact opposite happens sometimes.

Cannabis has been proven to fight cancerous cells while leaving healthy cells alone. Look up autophagy.

Why is it OK to pump chemicals into your body and expose your body to radiation, but it is not OK to try to use a plant that is more effective.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #83
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
I can see how smoke laden with carcinogens would cure cancer.

Have you completely lost touch with reality mate?
Just because smoking tobacco causes cancer, doesn't necessarily mean smoking in general causes cancer. The main reason tobacco products cause cancer is because they use radioactive fertilizers, the radiation is the cause of the cancer. The other cause of cancer is having a poor diet.

Smoking marijuana alone isn't enough to fight cancer. You need to consume large amounts of concentrated cannabis.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #84
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

if weed was legal like corn... everyone would be selling their own ipas.

big pharma would be screwed, and alcohol producers would take a huge hit also.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #85
fireline43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Mercedes C250

Quote:
EDIT: I said I wouldn't get baited but I guess I did. No point in arguing with someone like you. Good day to you.
It was too hard to resist, i know.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #86
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
156 pages on the carcinogenicity of marijuana smoke

Attachment 842186

I stopped at page 6. But you will continue on, take note of page 84 under Summary and Conclusions.

Marijuana smoke and tobacco smoke are both complex mixtures of thousands of chemicals. Both mixtures share many characteristics with regard to chemical composition and toxicological activity. Tobacco smoke is a Proposition 65 carcinogen, and at least 33 individual constituents present in both marijuana smoke and tobacco smoke are Proposition 65 carcinogens. The similarity in the composition and observed effects of marijuana and tobacco smoke suggests that these two complex mixtures likely share several common mechanisms of action.

And delusional
You can believe what you want. There hasn't been a single case of cancer reported, that was caused by marijuana smoke alone. There are alot of heavy pot smokers out there. If it was dangerous we would know that by now.

Good day to you
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #87
bmw325i
Major General
Rep

Quote:
156 pages on the carcinogenicity of marijuana smoke

Attachment 842186

I stopped at page 6. But you will continue on, take note of page 84 under Summary and Conclusions.

Marijuana smoke and tobacco smoke are both complex mixtures of thousands of chemicals. Both mixtures share many characteristics with regard to chemical composition and toxicological activity. Tobacco smoke is a Proposition 65 carcinogen, and at least 33 individual constituents present in both marijuana smoke and tobacco smoke are Proposition 65 carcinogens. The similarity in the composition and observed effects of marijuana and tobacco smoke suggests that these two complex mixtures likely share several common mechanisms of action.

And delusional
They didn't actually experiment with this. If you look at the method they used, they simply searched for experiments that associated marijuana with cancer and wrote an article on that.

Seems kind of biased IMO.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #88
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Reading BMW325i's posts is giving people more brain cancer than pot ever could.
Appreciate 0