BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

Closed Thread

02-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #155
xxe92xx
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

thank you sir
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #156
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Thanks for your reply Matt.

First let me thank the mod’s for allowing both parties to respond before closing the thread not just one.

It seems Matt forgot to mention a few things so I will fill in the blanks. First when your CEO called today the first thing he said was he was going to sue us because our posts have cost him business. Second he said our software is written by another company from Europe and not us. And one of his final insults was he has seen our software and it is not very impressive. After making these comments I’m not surprised he was responded to in the manner he was. From what Eloy at RPI has told me your CEO is not the best person to try and have a mature conversation with. It does not surprise me he does not want you or any of your employees in his shop.

I find it odd that you mention Pencil Geek in your post as he was one of your customers. Incase you forgot you tried to tune his 4.6 motor for several months only to blame his factory hardware for your inability to tune when the car failed to run. I’m sure if anyone wants a full review of Pencil Geeks experience with Powerchips custom tuning his car they can PM him for a full review. Don’t worry Matt we got it running.

As to your comments on not wanting the public to know what affect your software has on their motor that’s fine. We can still do the challenge and you can hide all data from the public. We will still post all of ours as we have nothing to hide.

When you find time between in your super busy schedule call us and let’s do this test.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread