BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Redline360
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #177
Afam28
User
United_States
2
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: MD.

iTrader: (0)

The NBA is a business first...
Feelings...maybe second!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #178
avantegardestyle
Captain
123
Rep
708
Posts

Drives: E90 ///M3 SG
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: East Side

iTrader: (0)

Derozan is a better offensive player than Kawhi

I love(d) Kawhi, i am a Spur, but no one knows what this guy is like without the Leadership of a Duncan/ Parker/ Ginobili and coach Pop

REMEMBER, Iverson was a top 5 player in Philly under Larry Brown, forced his way out and from Denver to Pistons he was never the same
Kawhi just destroyed his legacy. to Raptors to La would be 3 teams in 3 years. and losing over 80+ Million along the way.
Whoever is advising this guy is an ass
Appreciate 1
      07-19-2018, 10:40 PM   #179
tdott
Lieutenant Colonel
541
Rep
1,601
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantegardestyle View Post
Derozan is a better offensive player than Kawhi
But he chokes in the post season. Raptors are just tired of not living up to expectations in the post season so they had to make some changes. DD was over paid for not being able to make key plays, he always fumbled and cried for calls.

Kawhi has the potential to be a better player, if he plays...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 01:30 AM   #180
shay2nak
smoke if ya got 'em
shay2nak's Avatar
United_States
494
Rep
1,270
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 / '07 Lotus Exige S
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calipornia

iTrader: (0)

Surprised Lakers didn't land Derozan.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #181
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
1011
Rep
1,600
Posts

Drives: 2015 YMB M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay2nak View Post
Surprised Lakers didn't land Derozan.
They got Michael Beasley instead
Imagine LeBron wanting to play with Beasley over Carmelo
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #182
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2564
Rep
3,163
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantegardestyle View Post
Derozan is a better offensive player than Kawhi

I love(d) Kawhi, i am a Spur, but no one knows what this guy is like without the Leadership of a Duncan/ Parker/ Ginobili and coach Pop

REMEMBER, Iverson was a top 5 player in Philly under Larry Brown, forced his way out and from Denver to Pistons he was never the same
Kawhi just destroyed his legacy. to Raptors to La would be 3 teams in 3 years. and losing over 80+ Million along the way.
Whoever is advising this guy is an ass
My son just threw away his Leonard jersey from Christmas 2016. The Christmas 2017 signed jersey, that I have an a display case, seems safe for now, but I don't know how much longer.
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 06:48 PM   #183
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
1011
Rep
1,600
Posts

Drives: 2015 YMB M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
My son just threw away his Leonard jersey from Christmas 2016. The Christmas 2017 signed jersey, that I have an a display case, seems safe for now, but I don't know how much longer.
Fleabay before the value plumits
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2018, 10:59 PM   #184
avantegardestyle
Captain
123
Rep
708
Posts

Drives: E90 ///M3 SG
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: East Side

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
But he chokes in the post season. Raptors are just tired of not living up to expectations in the post season so they had to make some changes. DD was over paid for not being able to make key plays, he always fumbled and cried for calls.

Kawhi has the potential to be a better player, if he plays...
thats why he will not be a first option in SA.
Also, Pop has a way of plascing his players on position to succeed. I am sure he will get more out of Derozan that Dwayne Casey did
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 11:08 AM   #185
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_clt's Avatar
1228
Rep
1,345
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Goat? Magic or Lebron?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 09:54 PM   #186
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
1011
Rep
1,600
Posts

Drives: 2015 YMB M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
He spelled Michael Jeffrey Jordan wrong
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST