BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

02-14-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
Rudy@tirerack
Rep
Drives: rudy@tirerack.com

Newest Max Performance Summer Tires from Michelin and Continental Spring 2017

For spring 2017, Michelin and Continental are rolling out their new leaders for the Max Performance Summer Tire category. This is the category most performance enthusiasts would be interested in for their daily drivers. These will be some of the best summer performance tires for wet traction, dry traction, ride quality and tread life.

Michelin and Continental have been leaders in this category with their previous models (Michelin PSS and Conti DW) and these new tires should prove to be leaders once again.

Please click on these to view each tire. You will then need to enter your tire size to see pricing for that size:

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Continental ExtremeContact Sport

Tire Rack will be testing these tires by early summer and I will make sure to post the results.

Please email me directly if I can help in any way. Keith@tirerack.com

**As always, if you order online, please reference "Keith/M3Post" as your salesperson.**
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
spr
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3; e92 ESS650+ M3

Why does tire rack not post the numbers for the extremecontract sport???? I considered buying but by going to colors and not numbers I can't risk it.
      02-10-2018, 08:33 AM   #3
tbh999
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Convertible

FINALLY, based on the TireRack's and Michelin's websites the Pilot Sport 4S is finally available for those of us with 18" rims on our M3's. I've been nursing my nearly bald Pilot Super Sports for the last several months (luckily it's been COLD so I've had to driving my F150).
Appreciate 0