BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

03-17-2024, 06:26 PM   #1
xmiggiex
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2011 BMW M3, E92 ZCP, Mineral White on Fox Red, 90K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 37,500.00

Item Interest
Hello all,

My time has come to let go of my beloved E92 M3 Competition.

Off the bat, the vehicle currently has 89,350 miles but it will be driven as it is my daily driver. Listing price is $38,500 (OBO) and located in Corona, California.

VIN: WBSKG9C57BE369257

History (to my knowledge) of the E92 M3:

I purchased the vehicle from a Hyundai dealership in Cerritos, CA after it was traded in from its ORIGINAL OWNER! I am the second owner of this vehicle, it has a clean title, no accidents, and no damage. Told to me by the salesperson from the Hyundai dealership, the original owner was an elderly gentlemen from Buena Park who didn't drive the car as much and went in to trade for an SUV. During the end of the first owners ownership, the vehicle wasn't garaged and it had its effects from the sun. Nothing crazy but the carbon roof is not "showroom condition", it is more of 7/10 in my opinion, and the rubber molding surrounding the front and rear windshield had cracks. Front was replaced, didn't replace the rear as it didn't seem to bother me. Salesperson mentioned to me that the previous owner did do some preventative maintenance but couldn't specify on what services were completed.

During my ownership, the vehicle has been garaged and kept 100% stock. Only modifications have been for aesthetics and the "OEM+ exhaust mod". There is absolutely ZERO droning from the exhaust and is perfectly loud (my opinion) for daily driving. Vehicle still has its primary and secondary cats, and primary resonators. Secondary resonators have been deleted and the muffler has been opened to delete the sound deadening and cover the perforated pipe inside the muffler. Exhaust still has the muffler on and looks 100% stock so no second looks from any officers

Passes smog with ease. Most recent smog completed in December of 2023 for registration.

Services completed:
- Throttles Actuators
- Brake vacuum sensor replaced
- Spark plugs at 60K
- All fluids checked at 75K
- Power steering fluid flushed and refilled at 75K
- Oil Change intervals every 4-5K miles

NO LEAKS OR CRACKS!

Mods:

Future Classic Front and Rear Spacers
- 18mm in front
- 15mm in rear

IND Gloss Black Package
- Front grill
- Hood vents
- Side grills
- Trunk M3 badge

Mashimarho
- FULL ALCANTARA CUSTOM steering wheel with a flat bottom, white stitching, and white 12' o clock marker
- Red START/STOP button
- Red M steering wheel button

Venoxy Gauge Faces
- White "M3" gauge faces

Pom Performance
- Aluminum Skid Plate
- V1 CF front lip
- CF High Kick trunk spoiler

BMW
- M3 Badging floor mats

I still have a lot of original pieces like the steering wheel, chrome front grills, mineral white OEM trunk spoiler, and an added on brake service kit (brake pads and steel brake lines) that I will be including with the purchase of the vehicle.

Due to recent storms in Southern California, the passenger side headlight took some water damage causing problems with the adaptiveness and low beam (nighttime) bulb. The headlights work fine with the daylight running lights, parking lights, and turn signals, but at the moment the passenger low beam bulb does not turn on. I have sealed the sealant cracks in the headlight to prevent any more water to enter and also replaced all power modules, bulbs, and power connectors damaged from the headlight. Unfortunately no luck so I took the vehicle to Crevier BMW to have it diagnosed on the problem. Crevier BMW said the fuses and modules were fine but they recommended replacing the entire headlight and xenon module on the headlight to remedy the situation. If I were to keep the car I would move forward with it but I am happy to work with the next owner on finding a solution to this issue.

Other than that, the vehicle runs amazing. I have always taken my time to make sure the car was warm before giving it a little push. Never driven hard but spirited driving here and there, nothing crazy. I've never had any issues with the vehicle. No check engine lights. Never stranded me. I figured if I took care of her, she would take care of me. And she did! It took me 7 months to find this spec in Mineral White with Fox Red interior on a 2011+ ZCP E92 so I am hoping the vehicle goes to an owner that will look after it and keep her going for many more miles to come.

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED OR MORE INFORMATION

Start Up, Revs, and more!

Attached Images

Last edited by xmiggiex; 03-17-2024 at 08:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2024, 09:36 AM   #2
xmiggiex
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
Bump price drop to $37.5K
Appreciate 0