BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

04-30-2007, 03:53 AM   #45
OhhaiAlex
Oh hai :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Why do guys always want to race a girl with nice cars? I pick my races, if I know I'm going to lose to a v8 or something, I save gas.
      04-30-2007, 10:13 AM   #46
Corey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '92 240SX

At an autocross saturday some older woman in a Mini Cooper managed to off course four of her five runs on the same 90 degree turn I was working because for some reason she thought it was a 180. Her last run she actually made the turn correctly so we were all cheering for her for about five seconds before she went off course in the chicago box right after.

"You're going to have your heart broken, and you're gonna repair it with zipties."
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2007, 10:47 AM   #47
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt335i View Post
+1!

On another note, I know some guys who would pay to get beaten by a girl - not in a car though
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #48
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
some chick in an 04 civic (riced out) tried to race me. you know what happened? we were exiting the highway and the traffic light turned yellow. She slammed the gas, i slammed my brakes. she (i asssume) then saw a truck leaving the shipyard witha container on it merging in and she slammed her brakes. her car spun out and she just stopped a foot away from the oncoming truck. she hit the barrier and clipped the rear of the car. she was ok, but her car.... ehh, it was like sticking a 1/4 pound of c4 exploded to the right side of her car. everytime someone (be it man or woman) attempts to race me, i dont bother unless theres no traffic. let that be a lesson to every1, or at least a little reminder that shit can go wrong on a blink of a second.
Thanks for the buzz kill
Appreciate 0